Ryushare Support

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
i recently purchased a large number of video which came to me posted on ryushare links.

i sent a communication to http://ryushare.com/contact.python asking ryushare if it was possible to move the video content sent to me into my premium account. i have yet to receive a response.

Ryushare doesn'T offer this import feauture.

solutions:
a) find a good rapidleech service that offers a ryushare-plugin to remote it into your own account
b) use a multi host service that offers ryushare, generate hotlinks and remote them into your account
c) if you have a dedicated server or vps (totally sufficient) you can also download the content and reupload into your account usinf ftp/http upload

Mar 28, 2008
How do you cancel subscription to payments? I only want to make a one time purchase of 30 days.

Or does ryushare not do subscriptions?

tonysin2k

Oct 15, 2008
I just tried to subscribe to Ryushare by Visa, and it keeps saying the transaction is not successful. It gives a link to try a different payment method, which only brings you back to the same page you started from.

The Paylink page to enter CC info may be the problem. It only allows one line for your address, so who knows what format it wants for street, city, state and country. And in the box for the CC number, the template says to use hyphens, i.e. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, but it only allows 16 characters, so you can't use hyphens.

I filled out a help request, but there are so many posts on this site that say they don't respond that I'm not optimistic.

How do they make any money when they make it so hard to sign up?

Edit: got a reply and they fixed me up.

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
I'm getting a large amount of "404 - Not Found" errors on my browser when I try to download (as a premium user). When I check these links with Ryushare link checker, the links are 'found' and valid. But I just can't download them, using the browser or a download manager.

For some examples:
Code:
http://ryushare.com/3134234e54fe/CYAX-005.part05.rar
Code:
http://ryushare.com/321cf7f2f102/obst019.wmv.001

Anyone else having this problem? Any workaround for it?

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
try to
a) reconnect to the internet (if you dont have a static IP)
b) clear cache and cookies of your browser and reinstall your DL manager
c) try another DL manager
d) try to download via a proxy

if nothing seems to work for you => mail to support

good luck :)

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
try to
a) reconnect to the internet (if you dont have a static IP)
b) clear cache and cookies of your browser and reinstall your DL manager
c) try another DL manager
d) try to download via a proxy

Have tried everything (except downloading via a proxy), all without success. :)

hero7788

Dec 23, 2011
Do you guys know how to download from different server of ryushare? like for example srv500.ryushare.com to another server let say srvx20.ryushare.com. I found it once I got slow speed from one server. I have to stick with that slow speed server.

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
I'm not sure about this, but I think the only thing you can do is looking for a mirror of the exact same file (although it can be named differently).
As far as I know there's no workaround for slow-server-stored files :(

I have the same problems with Uploaded, I'll usually look for mirrors stored on other servers

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
today I keep getting "403 forbidden" when entering Ryushare.com to download. What's happening?

BBL2R

Nov 16, 2009
Same problem to me as well. I can login just fine with my account, and it even response "found" when I tried to link checked them. It just when I tried to click the Ryushare.com link to download it, they all responded with "403 forbidden". Btw, I'm in Vietnam and this has happened 3 days so far.

BBL2R

Nov 16, 2009
It'd be suck if they're actually block Nam. Most JAV are being hosted by Ryushare these days and you only got limited choice with torrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.