Ryushare Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
I uploaded a file on Ryushare two days ago with an external uploader software, and it ran at max speed (but my upload speed is not very challenging, 100 kB/s lol).

You guys may try it out:

http://z-o-o-m.eu/

zool,

flashget used to me my favorite - too bad it stopped being updated. i will try z-o-o-m out. and btw the glitches i reported above were just that - glitches - and finally went away.

peace, zool

watermouse

Jan 2, 2009
I have a problem with ryushare, I downloading JAV and ryushare server give me this message: "You have reached the download-limit: 88888 Mb for last 1 days" last month (Jan 2013) I download without any problem.

Please help, anyone experience the same message?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Have you tried via the website? It sometimes tell me the limit is 400MB and other times it's 2000MB so it might work anyway even if it says otherwise.

charliebr0wn

Jul 18, 2009
RESELLLERS?

could someone please reference some ryushare resellers? i member i used one here before but i cant seem to find the individual that was offering it any help would be appreciated

I just attempted to upgrade to premium account on Ryushare. I chose payment by VISA, and got to the verification screen after entering my information, but It keeps rejecting my card after submitting to a check. I tried 4 times with 2 different browsers.

It's becoming a headache trying to get a premium account anymore. Can you suggest some trusted resellers I might be able to go through? (I am in the United States BTW.)

CS

Mar 27, 2008
I just attempted to upgrade to premium account on Ryushare. I chose payment by VISA, and got to the verification screen after entering my information, but It keeps rejecting my card after submitting to a check. I tried 4 times with 2 different browsers.

It's becoming a headache trying to get a premium account anymore. Can you suggest some trusted resellers I might be able to go through? (I am in the United States BTW.)

CS

Just had the same problem with VISA, nothing to do with Ryushare, just a block on my card because of a previous "possibly fraudulant" transaction, fixed by a call to the card company.

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
I have a problem with ryushare, I downloading JAV and ryushare server give me this message: "You have reached the download-limit: 88888 Mb for last 1 days" last month (Jan 2013) I download without any problem.

Please help, anyone experience the same message?

I have the same problems here, have you find any changes/solution?
or anyone knows about this?

Kappiah98

Dec 14, 2008
Starting from today Ryushare changed the format of their files so it is no longer possible to remote upload from Ryushare to Rapidgator and Uploaded.net, and possible other filehosts.
That means it is not more possible to supply mirrors for Ryushare files at an easy, affordable and relatively hassle free level. I wonder if anyone else have the same problem.
At least with mirrors available downloaders would have the option to download files from other filehosts if they are having problems with Ryushare.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
In the places I hang out on this forum, most big uploaders don't provide mirrors for their ryushare links anyway.

It doesn't affect my remote uploading though since I use an external server to do it so I'm sure it will always work even when the hosts change or even close.

You could always try to see if the opposite is possible(other hosts remote uploading to ryushare).

Kappiah98

Dec 14, 2008
In the places I hang out on this forum, most big uploaders don't provide mirrors for their ryushare links anyway.

It doesn't affect my remote uploading though since I use an external server to do it so I'm sure it will always work even when the hosts change or even close.

You could always try to see if the opposite is possible(other hosts remote uploading to ryushare).

I see your point. External servers are way out of my budget. Remote upload from other filehost to ryushare has always been a problem. At least for me. The usla method of adding user ID and password to the filename line never seems to work. Suggestions on how to deal with the issue are most welcome.

trustybelts

Jul 14, 2010
So does Ryushare not support download managers anymore? Mipony and Jdownloader both say they support Ryushare premium accounts but when I add my account Mipony gives me errors and Jdownloader tells me my account is invalid.

I've got to download via a browser and quite often I don't get premium speeds on my downloads. It's extremely frustrating.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Jdownloader work with Ryushare links for me today

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
And plowshare worked fine for me with ryushare links today.

trustybelts

Jul 14, 2010
Yea well...they're not working for me. I'm download some files right now from ryushare through my browser. One of the files is downloading at 1.2mb and the other two are fluctuating between 30-70kbps.

What can I do?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Yea well...they're not working for me. I'm download some files right now from ryushare through my browser. One of the files is downloading at 1.2mb and the other two are fluctuating between 30-70kbps.

What can I do?

that happens sometimes, if it is a big file, I cancel the download, leave it for 5- 10 minutes and start a new link, for me it is usually at certain times of the day, mainly Japanese peak hours

trustybelts

Jul 14, 2010
that happens sometimes, if it is a big file, I cancel the download, leave it for 5- 10 minutes and start a new link, for me it is usually at certain times of the day, mainly Japanese peak hours

So it depends on time? Right now I'm downloading a simple 360 mb file and its only at 40kb. And again, neither download manager is working for me. Account is invalid with jdownloader and mipony just gives an error.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
So it depends on time? Right now I'm downloading a simple 360 mb file and its only at 40kb.

that is what I find for me, but it might depend on other factors that I do not know about

I am not an expert in these things

trustybelts

Jul 14, 2010
that is what I find for me, but it might depend on other factors that I do not know about

I am not an expert in these things

Yea, it's not always just time. Again, I've had a couple of small files download at the same time. Some go fast and some go slow. I don't get it but it is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.