Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

khaisilk

Akiba Citizen
Jun 23, 2010
Hello,
Rule say:all new threats,how about new posts in exiting topics,must be include Ryushare link?

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
Is this rule applies to the Downloadable Candies section (jrIdol) ?
I did upload some pics sets as an attachment without using external links (RS, MF...), should i add Ryushare links?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This is a dandy development, if it will help keep the forum kicking. Yet I couldn't resist responding to two entries in this thread, saying... here, I'll quote the second one, by Boyriot:

"100 % agree, ryushare is the best file sharing"

It turns out there is at least one person who disagrees, and you are somehow looking at him. (I suppose I would then fall into the category of 1%.... I never thought I'd be part of the 1%. I had better re-check my bank account.)

I bypass the omnipresent Ryushare, because its download speeds - at least in the USA - are awful. Those with premium accounts or super-fast Internet (how I am now envying Coolkevin for knocking out 20GB in only three hours; for me, 20GB would take closer to three days) needn't worry, but the speed I get from Ryushare is akin to what another member on this thread (Chrisfallout) mentioned:

"...In usa download speed like 49k for speed.."

With speeds like that, unless the file is an absolute must, one has to ask... Ryucrazy?

A pity a previous Akiba sponsor, Filerose, didn't step up to the plate with the same offer. It was not perfect (having only used them once or twice), but at least the speeds were acceptably fine.

Naturally, all of this is practically irrelevant as far as the welfare of Akiba-Online is concerned.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Hello,
Rule say:all new threats,how about new posts in exiting topics,must be include Ryushare link?

Reposts don't need to have Ryushare, only the first upload of a given release must have Ryushare links.

Is this rule applies to the Downloadable Candies section (jrIdol) ?
I did upload some pics sets as an attachment without using external links (RS, MF...), should i add Ryushare links?

The rule applies to all sections with comprehensive releases (whether it's video, audio or photo sets).
If you put pictures as forum attachements, there are no filehoster links and they are not concerned about the Ryushare rule.

Apr 26, 2008
And when that gets closed down, like MU and Oron - the merrygoround presumably goes on to the next one......

Happy Gilmore

Oct 19, 2009
I do understand the reason for this rule but their download speed to the free user is pathetic at around 40Kb/sec.

:harp:

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
Any one know where the thread is on easily joining ryushare? thought i saw something like that last month, "how to join ryushare" along those lines.

Trying to join with a prepaid vanilla visa card... OK just read this wont work so any answers to the next question ?

Any one know a prepaid card that does work?

thanks

If you are in USA, select the 30 day option, there is a drop down for the payment method, select "Pay Near Me"
Walk, Run, Drive, Take a Bus or whatever to 7-11 and pay with cash. Simple as that. It's less than $13.

D0ujinshi

Banned
Sep 10, 2010
Very bad choice in host, they had trouble paying webmasters before and are recommended to be avoided. Akiba might get nothing out of this deal just loose a lot of uploaders. Besides you cant remote upload to ryushare from for example ul.to

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
Well I can understand the high cost of a sever like this, but I think Ryushare was a bad choice. This is a host that requires it's members to disclose MUCH more personal information than many of the other popular hosts. This rule is forcing someone who wants to share to use a host that will possibly jeopardize their privacy and could cause them trouble depending on where they live.

The donation idea is a great idea, only if the method of payment uses a descreet invoice. If you're using paypay as an example and the name of the site is all over the invoice, then we might as well hold a flag saying, "We're Akiba incorporated, and we're selling ...ect. So that might be something to think about "before" you set up donations. Keep the name off the Invoice. We would all like to stick around a while to tell our story.

Over 7000 views already on this? Was this in CNN?

WeirdstuffYO

Apr 16, 2009
Expect RYUshare to go down in the near future. The lawyers that Adult industries hire to sue file sharing services LOVE this. They've taken down many filesharing services this exact way, when a forum is dedicated to posting pirated videos exclusively on one host it severs the ability of said host any deniability.

octobre_2

Mar 13, 2010
If i can ask a question , i use to upload some javs mainly on ul.to , can i do the same thing but just with one part from ryushare , for example a jav which has 7 parts must include a ryushare link , so one part from ryushare and others from any server.
Can i do like this??? , than you.

newland123

Akiba Citizen
Mar 28, 2012
Dear elgringo14 here is not the place to mention this but I can not find a way to communicate with the mod . I am one member continuous operation for many months recent months, but I always have problems with rule 10. I'm not satisfied when the more experienced members are still violating the rules every day. They seem to be the exception . Thank you

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Dear elgringo14 here is not the place to mention this but I can not find a way to communicate with the mod . I am one member continuous operation for many months recent months, but I always have problems with rule 10. I'm not satisfied when the more experienced members are still violating the rules every day. They seem to be the exception . Thank you

report it using the post in which the violation is happening, we are only a few, and do not look at every post

newland123

Akiba Citizen
Mar 28, 2012
You can easily see it is simple .I do not think the laws are such gaps, and there are violations but can not handle

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
If i can ask a question , i use to upload some javs mainly on ul.to , can i do the same thing but just with one part from ryushare , for example a jav which has 7 parts must include a ryushare link , so one part from ryushare and others from any server.
Can i do like this??? , than you.

you do that and all your posts gets deleted

my manners forbids me to say my true feelings

keep with the same filehost on the one code, and yes you can post ryushare alongside ul.to, unless ul.to has already been posted

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008
Expect RYUshare to go down in the near future. The lawyers that Adult industries hire to sue file sharing services LOVE this. They've taken down many filesharing services this exact way, when a forum is dedicated to posting pirated videos exclusively on one host it severs the ability of said host any deniability.

Another heads up, I don't see ryushare on the list of allowed hosts in many forums now. Unlike before, you saw them everywhere. So, be careful with ryushare.:joker:

Sabre

All your hoes belong 2 me
Dec 9, 2007
So who actually believes this is a BAD idea? (And don't forget something like this has happened before with another (dead) filehost).

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So who actually believes this is a BAD idea?

Realistically it only matters if Chompy thinks it is a bad idea or not. It is good to be the King. So all the peasants can do is adapt and petition the King to change his mind to find an altertative that will appeal to more of his loyal subjects. This is the lot of the peasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.