Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Has there been nothing good of late?

I haven't kept a watchful eye, but haven't noticed anything good in a while :/

annegus

Nov 23, 2017
Any irrumatio where the girl deepthroats a black guy? I haven't seen anything of great quality. :(

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Any irrumatio where the girl deepthroats a black guy? I haven't seen anything of great quality. :(
Ai Uehara did her best during some bits in the title where she goes to America, but it wasn't anything constant the way her titles with Japanese men are :/

There's also one where a girl sleeps with "homeless" guys in LA, and they definitely have a good time with her mouth, I'll find the title for you later.

However, my favorite was one where a girl, also in LA I believe, is taken so forcefully she pukes, but I have been trying to remember what title it was / find it all year. :( I believe @needs more loli was the one who originally pointed it out to me, so maybe they can save the day at last!

------------------

Unrelated, @Irremu, nothing you're into lately?? My irrumatio situation is completely dry these days haha

Reactions: Irremu and Nsan

annegus

Nov 23, 2017
I've seen the Ai Uehara video but it wasn't anything spectacular as you mentioned as well. Let me know about those titles you mentioned though! They sound nice.

billinauburn

Aug 15, 2008
Restrepo said...

"There's also one where a girl sleeps with "homeless" guys in LA, and they definitely have a good time with her mouth, I'll find the title for you later."

That would be NHDTA-048. The star is Konoha(このは). It is EXTREMELY nasty toward the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: svc3166

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
One of the best interracial JAVs of all time
It is, to be sure.

But that doesn't answer the question for which I beckoned ya! Haha

I think it was Napier who led the girl to the puke in the title I'm referencing, if that helps. They're in a kitchen, I believe. Not the homeless title, referring to another, coulda sworn it was you who introduced me to it. :confused:

annegus

Nov 23, 2017
Is the blonde in the same movie Chastity Lynn? Thanks for the suggestion! :) If you have any more I'm interested. Too bad not all JAVs are like Marica Hase :(

Edit: If anyone else wants to know what I'm talking about - Marica Hase has an awesome scene with Mike Chapman where she takes the guy almost all the way to the hilt. Incidentally, I've never found anything rough like that with a japanese actress before. (maybe Asa Akira but she's not my cup of tea)

Last edited:

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
Unrelated, @Irremu, nothing you're into lately?? My irrumatio situation is completely dry these days haha

I'm in the same position brother. The latest one that i watched is this
ssni042pl.jpg
It was mehh.. the last scene is quite good but there is also sex scene.

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
There are 2 potentially excellent looking irrumatio movies to celebrate the new year.

January

Watched the sample and quite possibly a 10/10 irrumatio movie:cinta:
544904_l.jpg

The 'smile mouth toilet' series. No teaser yet but expecting the same quality from the previous ones.
CWM259.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
There are 2 potentially excellent looking irrumatio movies to celebrate the new year.

January

Watched the sample and quite possibly a 10/10 irrumatio movie:cinta:
View attachment 1228099

It's hard for me to get into this stuff, but I think if you're an irrumatio fan this was..wow. I'm a big Mori Mairi fan. I hope she does more regular videos like Mihara Honoka.

Reactions: Irremu

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Honestly, what is even the purpose of a fake dick?

In a BBC title, I may not like it, but I at least understand the logic, to make them seem unbelievably huge, but for something like this...just, why?