Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Having recently noticed the 'No Hands' irrumatio thread, I was quite intrigued, thinking it'd be more up my alley. No slight on the enthusiasm found therein, but alas.

I'm not one that normally seeks out the roughest stuff in other areas of JAV - but I find that a girl just vigorously sucking with no, erm, assistance from the man involved basically ends up just being one very long, standard blowjob scene. (To my eyes, naturally) Not particularly thrilling.

I often find myself disappointed with irrumatio videos, in that they're either too passive / gentle, or that the action only represents a sliver of the full video, with the majority being sex / etc.

So - hoping to pool our resources into sharing some truly 'above and beyond' irrumatio titles.

Some examples of what I mean~

DFE-020 - A prime example. Suzu Ichinose gets pretty much constant throat action across the film. A level stuff.

i240861.jpg

CEN-033 - Riku Minato gets pretty much the same treatment. Not among my personal favorites, but another solid example of what I mean.

i221595.jpg

AISM-03 - To my eyes, still the pinnacle of the form. No one really took oral punishment like Chihiro Hasegawa, at least that I know of. If anyone posts something that can top this, my JAV life will be complete haha. Essentially constant irrumatio, even during the sex, they're sure another dick is deep in her throat. Glorious stuff.

image-AISM-03.jpg
Lastly, there is also of course the uncensored site / series 'Tokyo Face Fuck' but I find myself wishing for multiple scenes / participants, etc when watching. Not that they're unworthy little moments. Also a detractor is the seeming absence of the majority of the titles hosted on the site, outside of those already posted on torrent sites. That being said, there are at least 2 videos I often revisit from there, will post in the future.

So! There you have it. A few to get us started. I have by no means exhausted my own supply, and will post additions in the future, just hoping to get the conversation going / some input from others rather than making this solely "Restrepo's thread of nasty recommendations". ;)

I can also post screengrabs in the future, just wanted to keep the 1st post tidy(ish).^^

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Another in the collection (that I'm relatively certain I downloaded off your recommendation in the 1st place).

Would surely have mentioned it eventually on my own. ;) That being said, not as into the school girl angle as you might be. Beyond that, and I hope this doesn't hurt feelings haha, while the action of the video is undeniably great, I remember not finding the girls involved particularly attractive. :/ (About to watch it again though, research and all)

Nonetheless it is a good one, and recommended for anyone into this circle of hell.^^

So - howabout some we haven't discussed before - any takers? :)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Gotta give this thread a little bump...some people on this site have to appreciate this kind of content, no?

Are people seeing "rough" and thinking I'm talking sheer brutality? Haha certainly not my intention. I'll post some more of my own soon, I suppose, seeing as this one seems to be receiving a cold shoulder.

Reactions: 24K

birsha

May 7, 2010
Gotta give this thread a little bump...some people on this site have to appreciate this kind of content, no?

Are people seeing "rough" and thinking I'm talking sheer brutality? Haha certainly not my intention. I'll post some more of my own soon, I suppose, seeing as this one seems to be receiving a cold shoulder.

Some of my favorite stuff. But I'm terrible of keeping track of which videos have the stuff I like.

_atomsk_

Jun 21, 2009
In case some of you may not know this site:
http://irrumatio.win-plan.com/index.php?page=1

It's a Japanese website that reviews irrumation vids almost exclusively, and gives a rating based on its contents (number of minutes of irrumatio, number of times, number of cumshots, presence of deepthroat cumshots, vomit, roughness, cuteness of performer, etc). Useful information...
There are monthly top tens, top vids of all time, you can browser per series, per actress, per studio, etc. It's been around for quite some time (and hopefully it stays that way !).

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
this is a thread after my own heart! good shit dude. i tryed to make a thread like this maybe a year ago and it get little interest. i hope this one gets a little more love. (all the thread i start seem to go nowhere fast, it's sad :beku:)

Last edited:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
One of my all time favorite irramatio scenes is probably with Mirei Kazuha in M Semen Trance. (DJE-017).

http://jp.spankbang.com/3mk0/video/throat+fuck+the+li+l+cunt

She gets utterly WRECKED, by guy after guy, whilst being bukkake'ed on. I feel I have to stand at attention sometimes at how glorious this scene is!

View attachment 751717

this is a great scene! Mirei Kazuha is so sexy here. and that face. :ksss: i love her!

In case some of you may not know this site:
http://irrumatio.win-plan.com/index.php?page=1

It's a Japanese website that reviews irrumation vids almost exclusively, and gives a rating based on its contents (number of minutes of irrumatio, number of times, number of cumshots, presence of deepthroat cumshots, vomit, roughness, cuteness of performer, etc). Useful information...
There are monthly top tens, top vids of all time, you can browser per series, per actress, per studio, etc. It's been around for quite some time (and hopefully it stays that way !).

You Sir are a gentleman and a scholar. great find! i just wish it was in English. i was thinking of starting a site alot like this but for gokkun vids. i don't know how to code and i'm broke as a two dollar whore. maybe i'll start it one day.

birsha

May 7, 2010
One of my all time favorite irramatio scenes is probably with Mirei Kazuha in M Semen Trance. (DJE-017).

http://jp.spankbang.com/3mk0/video/throat+fuck+the+li+l+cunt

She gets utterly WRECKED, by guy after guy, whilst being bukkake'ed on. I feel I have to stand at attention sometimes at how glorious this scene is!

View attachment 751717

That's a great scene. That entire series is exceptional actually.

@lordsuperjesus I'd love to see a Gokkun site run by you.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
That's a great scene. That entire series is exceptional actually.

@lordsuperjesus I'd love to see a Gokkun site run by you.

i would love to do it, help a brother out with some code or links to how to cheaply make it happen. shoot me a PM bro if you have some info. i would love to do it and i think people would like it.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I'll upload any of these that people have a hard time finding once I gather them all~~

I seem to have found a working link for ZKWD-004, but no such luck with DJE-017 :(

Any chance a kind soul is willing to share by MEGA or torrent? A million blessings if so! :)

Reactions: 24K and SRM-83

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I'll upload any of these that people have a hard time finding once I gather them all~~

I seem to have found a working link for ZKWD-004, but no such luck with DJE-017 :(

Any chance a kind soul is willing to share by MEGA or torrent? A million blessings if so! :)

i'm not sure if this torrent has any seed but here you go. a link for DJE-017. if none of those links work try this site. it's a little secret of mine. i'll share it with you.

Last edited:

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
Hello guys! My 1st post here, been waiting forever for an irrumatio thread to be started. here is my collection.

SDMT-501 - All scenes contained irrumatio. My favourite scene is the last one where Marica Hase(now known as Marika) was lying upside down on a sofa and fucked mercilessly in the face
1sdmt501pl.jpg

CWM-242 - Aoi Rena starred this one where she had to keep smiling while getting irrama-ed. 2cwm242pl.jpg

Got other few more, but yeah... just these two first ;);)

@Restrepo wonder where could i get the AISM-03?

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Great first post, @Irremu! Welcome to the crowd.^^

Looking forward to more of your recommendations, and gotta post some more of my own soon too~

As to AISM-03, happy to upload it myself to share~ any chance you'd want to share either or both of the titles you suggest in return? :) I'm looking about for them now, but thus far nothing seems active. SDMT-501 in particular sounds...intriguing.

Update: Looks like my request was premature, might have found working links for both~ in which case I'll just upload the one you requested.^^

Reactions: SRM-83 and Irremu

cyborgmidwife

Aug 20, 2016
Been lurking here for a while, thought I'd contribute with my 1st post

EC-106 with Shizuka Kanno
The whole movie is irrumatio, she's gurgling and looks almost in tears all the time. It is done in more than one position, including the "head back balls-in-face" position that doesn't come by too often
upload_2016-8-20_0-40-42.jpeg

SVDVD-422 with Ryoka Asakura
More than half the movie is irrumatio, and she doesn't look like she was enjoying it one bit. Plus I think she's cute
upload_2016-8-20_0-44-23.jpeg

Thank you _atomsk_ for that link, I will have to check it out, looks like some good "cliff notes" for the genre

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
Kana Yume, Ai Uehara(sadly she is retired) and Mori Mairi(newcomer & one to watch for the future):)

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
Great first post, @Irremu! Welcome to the crowd.^^

Looking forward to more of your recommendations, and gotta post some more of my own soon too~

As to AISM-03, happy to upload it myself to share~ any chance you'd want to share either or both of the titles you suggest in return? :) I'm looking about for them now, but thus far nothing seems active. SDMT-501 in particular sounds...intriguing.

Update: Looks like my request was premature, might have found working links for both~ in which case I'll just upload the one you requested.^^

cool! hope u enjoy them~;) looking forward to that!