JAV releases you're looking forward to

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
So yeah, we had a couple of threads like this already, but all of them were for a specific month only, for whatever silly reason, so here's a thread for all eternity.

With our different tastes and combined powers, you'll never miss out on an essential release again unless you die before it's out.

Also, how often do you stumble upon a promising release but can't find a fitting lead in to post about it in any of the existing threads? Now you can just dump all that stuff here.

Here's some upcoming stuff for the coming month that I'm looking forward to.

PHOCgzE.jpg

The cover alone doesn't really sell how awesome this is likely going to be, just watch the trailer.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=wanz531/

And if you're not into the whole femdom reverse r*** thing, and I know a lot of people around here aren't, Tsubomi has another movie in the pipelines, this time only about Irramatio.

i3LV92J.jpg

I always liked her Irrumatio themed movies because her face looks just like a wet, puffy sponge, but I didn't think she'd do another one like that, she got a lot tamer over the years.

Here's some other promising stuff for September.

5LLQjGT.jpg

9vD6kiH.jpg

0C33JxY.jpg

Wa9C4sk.jpg

V0bCZg2.jpg

Now it's your turn.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
September

interesting month, have some looking forward videos from not usually studios

AVOP-212
AVOP-212.jpg

AVOP-213
AVOP-213.jpg

AVOP-276
AVOP-276.jpg

RKI-422
RKI-422.jpg

VRTM-189
VRTM-189.jpg

AVOP-274
AVOP-274.jpg

REAL-608
REAL-608.jpg

JUX-940
JUX-940.jpg

AP-349
AP-349.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hans Kowalski

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh right, I forgot about AVOP-274, imo the only promising entry of this year's AV Open.

I added AVOP-276, forget that one when I posted above

AVOP-274 is good, but I like AVOP-212 and AVOP-213 more

and seems Zukkon Bakkon don't have confident to put ZUKO-107 for the AV Open, I think this one could be very strong candidate

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I forgot about this one when I made the thread. Maybe it's just that even 4 months after Shizuka's comeback I still can't believe it. Or maybe I'm just an idiot.

SU4OLp0.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
her 6 months hiatus made me worry that maybe she decided to retire.

6 months is longtime, the last time I watch her video is the orgy with Shiori Kamisaki, Aimi Yoshikawa and Honoka Orihara, after that I seen bunch of other attractive girls, and I saw her in RCT-871 so I don't realize she was on hiatus mode :oops:

I'm glad she not get retire yet

Mio Kayama, Miyu Kotohara, Hinata Tachibana are on hiatus mode, hope they not get retire yet

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I forgot about this one when I made the thread. Maybe it's just that even 4 months after Shizuka's comeback I still can't believe it. Or maybe I'm just an idiot.

SU4OLp0.jpg

you not the only one, when Honoka Orihara appeared, it tooks some months before I realize she is Mizuki Akai

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
So I'm sure you all remember this great movie starring Tsubomi.

i5qX9t5.jpg

I mean, it's right here in the OP. Now there's another one coming out, starring Mikako Abe.

O9ltx1k.jpg

The incredible Hit or Miss girl, AIKA, in a new POV release from Dogma.

0DjMXxN.jpg

Dogma's stuff has been getting pretty strange for a while, with some laughingly bad greenscreen effects and whatnot, but they still put out some diamonds now and then. This looks promising at least.

And possibly the best of all upcoming releases:

S80fiM5.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
A creampie duo vid with Yui Kawakami and Hana Kano. YES.

55t28471pl.jpg

An anything goes vid featuring Aki Sasaki, Rina Onodera and Sora Shina. Looks wild
mvsd307pl.jpg

1hbad336pl.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
November:

The duo vid with Hana Kano this month was great, but this looks even better
jufd661pl.jpg

Creampie maid Aki Sasaki - nuff said
wanz555pl.jpg

Yuria in a domination vid
cjod048pl.jpg

Kama Sutra creampie vid with Aika
wanz551pl.jpg

The underrated Yuu is finally with a more high-profile company
wanz560pl.jpg

Expectations aren't high for Aimi's performance but we'll see
jufd660pl.jpg

Whatever Tsubomi is in
wanz557pl.jpg

Don't know her but this series has been great so far
wanz552pl.jpg

I hope Ai can continue her fantastic run this year
pppd513pl.jpg

Not a huge Mao fan but this series has usually been great and she has good enthusiasm
pppd515pl.jpg

I usually don't like these but the idol looks hot
wanz558pl.jpg

Last edited: