Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
CWM-256 is up for download. (No Watermark!) Got a 9 rating from the irrumatio review website. Enjoy!

On another note, Mihara with another hardcore irrumatio release probably releases around July.DGRE001.jpg
The one and only newcomer who could take hardcore irrumatio and give a fucking good reaction. All her previous works were heaven. Expect no less from this one.
:cinta:

Last edited:

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
Does anyone have any links to any of these? I can't find them anywhere and many of them look really good.
Gonna edit my post and insert the date the movie are release(noted these date are for the physical release/digital download in Japan)

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
Sakura mana's 1st ever irrumatio flick releases on the 20th July(softcore irrumatio)
star-796 0720.jpg

August
Kanou Hana, Queen of deepthroat, hardcore irrumatio comeback!
531372_l.jpg

Loli irrumatio, creampie both mouth and pussy. Starring Yuuna Himekawa (softcore irama)
migd-781 0801.jpg

Another Acky irrumatio movie. CA theme(softcore)
mxgs-979 0816.jpg

An tsujimoto with a rare maid-theme irrumatio film(softcore)
snis-980 0808.jpg

Aki Sasaki is a good deepthroater, so having a high expectation for this. Same theme with Mihara(the top of this page) No sample yet so im guessing deepthroating and a lil bit hardcore irrumatio.
DGRE002 0804.jpg

Model of consistency, this series is. Expect hardcore irrumatio by Nozomi Aso.
xrw-353 0826.jpg

Reactions: 24K

Illusion_x

Feb 8, 2017
I remember watching a movie where the irrumatio is performed by a throat doctor in a hospital. The first scene is the girl going into a darkened room in the hospital, then the throat doctor finds her and starts training her to deep throat. Anyone know which movie I'm talking about? I'd like to find it again.

Edit: found it DFE-024

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Yeah, I was meaning to make some posts here, but my computer's harddrive completely died on Monday...I lost a bunch of stuff, this has not been a good week.

I do backup, but only once a month or so, so lost all the recent files I woulda used to post here, I don't remember what they were.

Someone else by all means take the lead while I try to limp back to recovering some of my collection. :(

Dec 30, 2013
Suck man, just bought a new drive myself.
Its always hoping they dont fail in the first month.

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
3 hardcore irrumatio movies for October(seen the preview; see the cover itself)
mism071pl.jpg miae134pl.jpg DFE026.jpg

2 softcore movies
534458_l.jpg 534554_l.jpg

Attachments

• 534458_l.jpg
    534458_l.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Restrepo

birsha

May 7, 2010
MISM-071 looks really good. They're really fucking her throat like her comfort doesn't matter.

I also like the non messy puke. I like the idea of face fucking a girl until she pukes but never been a big fan of the messy chunks that result. Great idea to have her only drink water or whatever before hand.

Reactions: Irremu

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
This thread kinda died, huh?

I'm probably to blame, posted less since losing 1/2 my collection. :/

Ok, though, MISM-071 is out, as fans of this corner surely know.

GVG-571 is a new one, gonna check that out today, report back later.

Any recent favs for the rest of you? :)

bishar

Dec 13, 2015
BXDR-009 is the roughest thing i ever seen
BXDR-009.jpg

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
MISM-071 looks really good. They're really fucking her throat like her comfort doesn't matter.

I also like the non messy puke. I like the idea of face fucking a girl until she pukes but never been a big fan of the messy chunks that result. Great idea to have her only drink water or whatever before hand.

Gotta agree with this. It is freaking hot when they pukes liquid rather than the solid ones.

The series have released 3 movies, all are fucking awesome! The question is who's next?? I hoping for Yuria Tsukino! This girl below..
This one was quite good esp for ppl who fancy the puke part
View attachment 1137232