Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Dec 30, 2013
Never heard of the Heavy nose series before.
But now that ive seen some.
I want some more.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Hard to get. I've seen on uploaded and I can't even access the site without a proxy

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
TKI-035 seems like it has some promising content in it! Alas, doesn't seem to be on torrents, I found premium links if any uses RapidGator or DepFile, do tell.

Or if there are any more savvy link finders than I, do God's work?

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
Recommending this one too. CESD-326 starring Miyu Kanade. The movie is about the mother becoming a slave/pet to her two sons. 1st & 2nd scenes contained irrumatio. Approx. 40mins
cesd326pl.jpg

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
Bumping this thread.

End of march releases

84xrw286 0324.jpg

The series have been excellent. Expect more/less high quality irrama movie as the previous ones.

kawd796pl.jpg
'Kawaii' Label not known for producing irrumatio scene. Leaning toward deepthroat scene probably.

mism053pl.jpg

After that awesome 1st irrumatio-flick[DFE-024], Mihara is back with her 2nd irrama movie with another label. The sample vid looks promising although there are some puking scenes. Looking forward to this the most!

Reactions: shinjiIII

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I'm gonna do a solo repost for Suzuki Koharu's upcoming possibly irrumatio, maid-themed video -

kawd796pl.jpg

as @Irremu already mentioned, who knows how far they'll go with this one, but i hope it gets at least a bit heavy.

Suzuki has been one of my favorite girls in JAV for a bit now, and she's taken some relatively rough irrumatio before, so we know she's game.

Fingers crossed!

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Now we enter that territory when the Suzuki and Honoka entries are both out...

but must wait on uploaders...

:dead:

Is it just me or does it seem like a video hitting the interwebs is taking longer and longer these days?

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
With the lack of drm cracks yeah releases are slower and worse. Ah the golden days of same day SD & HD rips :mimisan:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
March is a boring month.
You aren't kidding.

Even the idols I normally rely on to release titles relatively quickly (AIKA, Hirose Umi, etc) have been mostly silent lately.

Hardly been watching JAV, there is so little stuff worth consuming.

& now both these titles I've been excited for have been out since the 25th, and still nothing. :(

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hardly been watching JAV, there is so little stuff worth consuming.

You don't browse titles from retired actresses ? I've always movies to watch.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
You don't browse titles from retired actresses ? I've always movies to watch.
I used to a lotttt, now I've explored stuff enough - not nearly to know everyone, just where I'm not always sure who to check out next. I have to randomly stumble onto someone, and that hasn't happened for me recently.

Also, MISM-053 is still not on the nets, yet. Crazy. Been out for more than a week.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I used to a lotttt, now I've explored stuff enough - not nearly to know everyone, just where I'm not always sure who to check out next. I have to randomly stumble onto someone, and that hasn't happened for me recently.

Okay I see. What I usually do is one day I watch a movie from an active actress and the next day one movie from a retired actress. That way, I'm not always looking to the same girl.