Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Next fetish subtitle done! Not really sure if people are actually using/watching them but I will continue to share them. :confused:

(Warning: This is a fetish release and centers heavily around scat)
VRNET-094 - Scat Maid Cafe - How About Luna's Lovingly Handmade Excrement Bento Box?: https://duga.jp/ppv/vr-0560/

Feedback from people who actually watch that fetish stuff would be much appreciated! :)
I'm not into the scat genre, but what is bento? I've seen it before in JAV movies but never knew what it is. Some type of food I'm guessing.

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
I'm not into the scat genre, but what is bento? I've seen it before in JAV movies but never knew what it is. Some type of food I'm guessing.
Yeah, I know that scat is not everyone's cup of tea but oh well... some people seem to at least download my stuff so maybe they are using it. Who knows :D

Bento_de_luxe.jpg

A Japanese bento is basically a packed lunchbox filled with a mix of rice, fish or meat, and various side dishes, all arranged in different compartments.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

KK-015 Miki Sato Real Education Of Mom​

13kk015pl.jpg

I found another mother-son incest video that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create a Sub for KK-015 starring one of favorite MILFs. I renamed the son in my attempt to make this the prequel to KOP-51. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• KK-015 Miki.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 261

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Anyone know what the term "sweating" means in JAV movies ? Like in "I'm/You're sweating a lot". I suppose it could really mean sweating but seems it's referring to something else.

Reactions: Taako

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Anyone know what the term "sweating" means in JAV movies ? Like in "I'm/You're sweating a lot". I suppose it could really mean sweating but seems it's referring to something else.
@Chuckie100 :
Your post just gave me the image of all our fellow pervs on this forum lined up, Spelling Bee style, trying to solve this question.
Guys would be asking...
- Can you use it in a sentence?
- Nation of origin?
- Are there any alternate pronunciations?
- Is it gender specific?

Then it's my turn....
Could it be something that a son would say to his mother indicating that his large breasted mother's pussy is wet?

Reactions: Chuckie100

hobbies

Apr 3, 2023
I use Whisper AI's default setting and I use the mp3 ripped from the video (using VideProc Converter). On occasion I will up the volume on the video, save the new video and then rip the audio from the hi-volume video into a MP3 file. I'll sometimes do this when it appears that the video is low volume where there is missing dialog. I've also tried adjusting the default Whisper setting but haven't had any luck with that.

I will also try to find a "machine translation" from SubtitleCat. Then I decide which sub I think is better and use it for the basis of the new sub and use the other sub to provide clarity and fill in missing dialog. The real effort is in editing the subs post Whisper AI and SubtitleCat download.

The general procedure I use for editing is to first open the srt file in Subtitle Edit and run the "fix Common Errors" in the Tool dropdown. Then run Spell check and thn save the sub. Next I open the video on the left-hand side of the monitor and then open the srt file using notepad on the right hand side of the monitor and then attempt to edit the sub to match what is happening and who is talking. Correct pronoun usage and correcting for two many "I'm sorry", "I'm sleepy" and "comfortable" are examples where I feel need editing. It's by no means perfect, but what do you want for free?
Thanks Chuckie. Mine repeats the same phrases and missing dialog (old videos from 2012) so i figured it must cause of the wrong audio format im using.

Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks Chuckie. Mine repeats the same phrases and missing dialog (old videos from 2012) so i figured it must cause of the wrong audio format im using.
Yeah, the repeating of the same phrases seems to be a characteristic of Whisper Colab AI and I haven't found anything that eliminates it. I will change up some of the same phrases if the repetion is excessively long. I think missing dialog can be caused by too low a volume in the movie or background music that makes it difficult for Whisper Colab AI to detect/translate. I have been marginally successful in getting more dialog in the low volume case by increasing the volume in the movie and then running it through Whisper Colab AI again... at the expense of getting more garbage dialog. Haven't been successful with background music. Maybe VAD threshold setting may work somewhat, but really haven't tried that yet. So even with increasing the volume, one still has to review and edit the result. Not very graceful but Whisper is the best I've found. Maybe some of the other members that are more expert in the internal workings of Whisper can help you better that I.

Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

KOP-49 Miki Sato And His Son Mother Incest Shoplifting Pies​

h_086kop49pl.jpg

I found another mother-son incest video starring Miki Satou that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create a Sub for KOP-49 and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

I was initially a little disappointed in the lack of dialog but when watching the movie, I found that there wasn't a lot of speaking going on. lol

Attachments

• KOP-049 - Copy.rar
    2.5 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-071 Miki Sato Misato Hojo Forbidden Mother Mother And Child Swap Illusion​

venu071pl.jpg

I found another mother-son incest video starring Miki Satou that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create a Sub for VENU-071 and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• VENU-071.rar
    7.6 KB · Views: 200

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

VENU-071 Miki Sato Misato Hojo Forbidden Mother Mother And Child Swap Illusion​

venu071pl.jpg

I found another mother-son incest video starring Miki Satou that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create a Sub for VENU-071 and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

As a longtime JAV fan, all I can say is a very big and heartfelt "Thank You" to Chuckie for these English subs. I have "adored" Miki Sato since I first began watching JAV in 2008. There are so many JAV Mature actresses I have loved over the years, but Miki is right up there. Seen alot of her mom-son films and I hope we see more in this thread. Love this! Thanks again Chuckie!