Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-790 My Mother And My Son Chisato Shokota Who Have Sex With My Father In Two Seconds.​

venu790pl.jpg

I found another mother-son incest video that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create a Sub for VENU-790 starring one of my favorite MILFs, Chisato Shoda, but I found a sub in SubtitleCat that I used for the basis of this sub. Yep, I might have a crush on Chisato! I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• VENU-790 Chisato.rar
    8.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

JUC-802 Nachi Kurosawa Natsuko Kayama Swapping Incest Mother Butt​

juc802pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this Sub for JUC-802. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

I'm still not sure I got the storyline correct! lol

Attachments

• JUC-802.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 235

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
I've been tweaking my AI tools over the past few months, and I'm excited to share a new fetish subtitle! I've linked several AIs together to craft a subtitle that is super accurate. I invested a couple of hours to fix the timing of the AI and made some slight changes here and there if the AI struggled with the transcribed text.
(FYI: This is not just using Whisper or Whisper+VAD, for example translations are automatically enhanced/fixed via LLM prompts)

(Warning: This is a fetish release and centers heavily around scat)
VRPN-003 - Excrement Fast Food - Smelly, but addictive! How about a Poop Burger?: https://duga.jp/ppv/vrpandemic-0003/

I'm very happy with the result and I'm offering my advanced AI-powered subtitle/translation as a service. All the details can be found in my signature. I will not offer it for free because I will still correct the timings and errors that are introduced via the AI (no AI solution is perfect) and that still takes a couple of hours. And I will also only do it for fetish releases for a reduced price.

Attachments

• VRPN-003.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: xsf27

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

KOP-51 Incest Mother And Cousin And I Large Big Mother And Big Butt​

h_086kop51pl.jpg

I found another mother-son swap incest video that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create a Sub for KOP-51
starring a couple of favorite MILFs, and I also found a sub in SubtitleCat that I used to provide clarity and fill in missing dialog in a few places. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Just another example of why I think the "older" JAV features were superior.

Attachments

• KOP-051.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I hope this doesn't violate the "this is not a request forum" guideline.
That's mostly so people don't bother you guys all the time and the thread fills up with requests. When people ask for request, we let them slide.

Ideally, you'd create a separate thread where people can post requests and then link it in a post here saying to request over there.

Reactions: Imscully and Taako

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
That's mostly so people don't bother you guys all the time and the thread fills up with requests. When people ask for request, we let them slide.

Ideally, you'd create a separate thread where people can post requests and then link it in a post here saying to request over there.
Got it...I was just looking for new ideas! I may regret posting that request! lol

Reactions: Imscully

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
Another fetish subtitle done with my AI service!

VRNET-103 - Maid Café Defecation: Enjoy Kasumi's Fresh-Squeezed Rich Shit Soft Cream!: https://duga.jp/ppv/vr-0576/

Feedback from people who actually watch that fetish stuff would be much appreciated! :)

Attachments

• VRNET-103.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 110

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
quantity over quality. AI stuff is wrong even on easy lines. As mentioned, even pronouns are wrong. In japanese, they are often omitted. In those cases, only a human can get who is speaking.
I don't begrudge anyone who uses it but yeah when AI sometime misses "kimochii or "hai, I have to say no thanks.:D
And I do notice if AI can't get the correct answer it will simply replace it.
Again... I am saying for my experience only. So don't hate me lol

I will say people like @Chuckie100 , @Imscully , @Aikayikes! , and a few others seems to clean up their subs. Of course non of us is experts, so using AI helps as a base.
Let's not forget parts when there is some background noise and/or more than one person talking, AI gets lost ans miss a lot of lines.
Omg, yes. After subbing for years background noise don't bother me anymore.
What bother me is lazy male actors and their pronounciation. It's cringy. Like my spelling:rolleyes::p

Also, Japanese abbrev, tones, and etc. AI will never get. And it makes sense.
I have subbed then watch on playback and find it doesn't make sense, in the context to a scene.

Plus many Japanese words might sound/translate different but means the same words or vice-versa.
Japanese is truly a complicated language.

On the +plus side to subbing for years. I understand lots of words and sentences.
I just can't speak it well... yet.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Got it...I was just looking for new ideas! I may regret posting that request! lol
@Chuckie100
The way I see it, you are a top tier contributor here, so if you ask for something, I'm going to do all I can to get it to you.
I think the "no requests" is mostly for people who are new or aren't regular contributors.
You provide tons of content here, so I am in your debt.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

KOP-58 Large Grandson Incest Mom And Grandma And I! Son! Pearl Fierce Battle Of Doting Mother-in-law Wife​

h_086kop58pl.jpg

I found a mother-son-grandmother incest video that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create a Sub for KOP-58, and I also found a sub in SubtitleCat that I used to provide clarity and fill in missing dialog in a few places. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• KOP-058.rar
    13.4 KB · Views: 191

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

KOP-56 Big Plump Sister Swap Frenzy Of Incest Mom And Aunt And Cousin And I Large​

h_086kop56pl.jpg

I found another mother/aunt-son/nephew swap incest video that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create a Sub for KOP-56 starring a couple of well-endowed MILFs. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

My apologies for my earlier post of the sub. I wasn't satisfied with Whisper's ending so I cut a clip at the ending and I ran it through Whisper again, surprisingly Whisper filled in some missing dialog at the end that I have added in the revised sub! Who knew?

Attachments

• KOP-056.rar
    6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
Next fetish subtitle done! Not really sure if people are actually using/watching them but I will continue to share them. :confused:

VRNET-094 - Scat Maid Cafe - How About Luna's Lovingly Handmade Excrement Bento Box?: https://duga.jp/ppv/vr-0560/

Feedback from people who actually watch that fetish stuff would be much appreciated! :)

Attachments

• VRNET-094.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: xsf27