Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

hubby69

Dec 23, 2022

DOMI-001 A Life in Adoration of a Giant Female. Chitose Yuki​

1679334736108.png
My next subtitle post in english, this time from the FemDom section.
Please give feedback as you like it, thank you

Attachments

• DOMI-001.jpg
    DOMI-001.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 101
  • DOMI-001.en.rar
    20.9 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

DVDMS-846 General Gender Monitoring AV Forbidden Incest Project Mother Beyond The Magic Mirror! A Gentle Busty Aunt And A Virgin Nephew Challenge Raw Intercrural Sex! The Two Who Were Excited By Rubbing Ripe Raw Omako And Youthful Erection Ji ○ Port Are In Front Of Their Mother, But They Insert It With A Brush! !! I Couldn't Stand It And Just Kept Going ...

dvdms846pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce these subtitle files for DVDMS-846. It's a 4hr movie so I split it up into two parts and I also twisted the storylines to be about a virgin son and his mother. I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• DVDMS-846A.rar
    20.7 KB · Views: 266
  • DVDMS-846B.rar
    13.3 KB · Views: 260

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
I don't know if it's been mentioned before on this forum, but there is a site that has a lot of subtitles, including for JAVs. A simple Google search can be enough to find that subtitle that you are looking for, just enter in the search engine:

site:subtitlescat.com X

Replace X with the movie code, "PRED-036", for example.

If the film is in the catalog, the link to the page will appear, which shows access to subtitles in many languages. Logically, not all movies are there, but there are many. For example, today I searched for about ten and found eight, six in my native language and two in another language, but I was able to translate into my own easily, using Google Chrome.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Taako

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i have some problem when i do some subtitle
i want to know how many dialogs in the movies so i start to count it ....... humans way ... click and click
but it not what i want
yes ..here it is

this is what i do when i try to add line to the subtitle
i use |insert after or insert before \ and i dont think its make different
its add but its timeline is wrong
when i press key for add new line at 20 minute ... its add new line but the timeline is 5 minute
i guess you understand me

so how do i do what i want to do ???
0123456qqqqqqqq.jpg

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
The insert before / after feature is to add a new line before or after the currently selected line so you have to select the right line first and then you choose if you want your new line before or after that and use the appropriate one.

I'm not sure that's really what you wanted to know but it's what I understood your issue was.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
The insert before / after feature is to add a new line before or after the currently selected line so you have to select the right line first and then you choose if you want your new line before or after that and use the appropriate one.

I'm not sure that's really what you wanted to know but it's what I understood your issue was.
thank you so much ,i know how to do it now

Reactions: Imscully

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
need to do the large option with whisper, all the other options are terrible
Of course, that was long time ago when I tried whisper and did not change the settings. So it was large.

The Italian wasn't even basic... and the Spanish was quite terrible.
Neither will help you talk with a native, even on a basic level.
No sense lying about it since I speak more Spanish and know some Italian and a little Japanese:)

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
I think I have enough Whisper edits done to do a full Slave Color bundle of the first 25 entries. After that it pivots to the "gimp" part of the series that is way less interesting to me.

When I post subs here in a zip, what happens to the metadata of the files?

I wish I could just upload the .srt files directly somewhere good, but Subtitle Cat is bad and Open Sub sites don't seem to support just putting things up low effort.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVG-398 Mother And Child r*** Sawamura Reiko

13gvg398pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this file for GVG-398. I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• GVG-398 Reiko.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 285

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

GVG-398 Mother And Child r*** Sawamura Reiko

13gvg398pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this file for GVG-398. I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Chuckie100,
Thanks for sharing.
I really need to find my old versions of this on my old hard drives.
It's old enough that when I initially started creating subs for this amazing movie before I could find any pre-existing subs to edit and work from.
As such...and with voice software being much worse back then, I had to use my imagination for a lot of the dialog.
As you can imagine....That perverted it up quite a bit.
The fact that she initially turns his offer to take a bath together....then thinks about it when she is bathing alone....then he asks again after things go further than she initially wanted...well....just an amazing movie.
I'll really try to get mine posted to add as a companion piece to the two you've recently posted.

Reactions: Chuckie100

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
When I post subs here in a zip, what happens to the metadata of the files?

I wish I could just upload the .srt files directly somewhere good, but Subtitle Cat is bad and Open Sub sites don't seem to support just putting things up low effort.

Any file metadata is inside that file so nothing happens to it when you compress them, everything stays as-is.

With that said, I don't think srts contain any metadata, unless you mean the file creation date.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-629 Desperate Situation! !Incest Humanity Crisis In The Reproductive Instinct Of Destruction Was Awake Mother And Son Of The Species With Mating Sawamura Reiko

venu629pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for VENU-629 for all of you Sci-Fi fans out there! I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think. Seriously, I see a lot of opportunity for more JAV Movies with a Sci-Fi theme. I can see it now: Mother and Son confined to quarters aboard a Star Ship! Mother gives son farewell fuck before he goes off to battle Darth Vader! Boy goes off where no one has gone before and finds his mom! OMG...lol​

Attachments

• VENU-629.rar
    8.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Any file metadata is inside that file so nothing happens to it when you compress them, everything stays as-is.

With that said, I don't think srts contain any metadata, unless you mean the file creation date.
It doesn't have the username of my PC/account, or anything like that? I'm not good at technology.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
No, it's basically a text file so you can see everything that's in there by opening it with any text editor. Other than that, it only has the basic information any file has like size, creation date and that kind of stuff, nothing that can trace it back to where it was created.

kerodoro

oh high.
Oct 23, 2022
cover-2.jpg

Hi all, made a new srt today for my client. Enjoy - RBD-951.

I'm doing more subtitles lately. If anyone needs translation/caption help, do let me know. Happy to do it for free if the videos are awesome. Lately I've been doing it for a few videos over at JAV Subtitled.

I only do Japanese to English and Japanese to Chinese currently.

Attachments

• RBD-951.srt.zip
    39.8 KB · Views: 235

Mabok

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 3191959

I'm doing more subtitles lately. If anyone needs translation/caption help, do let me know. Happy to do it for free if the videos are awesome. Lately I've been doing it for a few videos over at JAV Subtitled.

Can you do mac-23 please

Jack1980

Oct 17, 2022
View attachment 3191959

Hello is it possible to get subs for
SPRD-736
SPRD-796
SPRD-1039
SPRD-1311