Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

superman4207

JAV Perv Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2022
Im in no hurry. Ill upload it to this post when i get home. Will be a lot faster than torrent i reckon.

edit: Google Drive for RKI-606 I'll keep the link for a few days only.
@Zephlol @SamKook Hey guys, I went ahead and ran RKI-606 (the version from Gdrive) through Whisper. Here's the Whisper version of the sub so you can compare and contrast, Zephol.

Anything for SCIENCE (and JAV)!

Attachments

• [RKI-606].zip
    10 KB · Views: 186

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
dont make it as an attachment. copy and paste the cover as is.

Don't hotlink pictures and do make them as attachments on the forum instead or we end up attracting unwanted attention since hotlinking steals bandwidth from those other website or end up as dead links down the road if that website dies or blocks hotlinking.

When you hover over your attached pictures, there's 2 option on how to insert them into your post and you can simply choose full size(or something like that, not 100% sure on the term from memory) and it'll add it full size where the cursor is in your post.

Reactions: mei2

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
For some reason many subs generated via Whisper will have a bunch of subtitles start exactly at 30 seconds, and totally rushed through and offset. Most of the time the timing is great, but I've seen this initial rush a few times and I can't tell how/why it is happening like this.

For the most part, the timings are pretty good compared to most JAV subtitles I've seen. They aren't anime quality, but for stuff that is automatically generated they seem pretty good.

@Zephlol @SamKook Hey guys, I went ahead and ran RKI-606 (the version from Gdrive) through Whisper. Here's the Whisper version of the sub so you can compare and contrast, Zephol.

Anything for SCIENCE (and JAV)!

This is the srt for RKI-606. Its my most recent completed raw srt. Ran the video through premiere on japanese detection and translated to english using subtitle edit. Zero touch-up. Can someone with whisper run the same video and post it here? Im curious how they compare.
Link to the video

If you look at the subs generated by whisper for RKI-606, you'll see that they almost always last for exactly a few full secs(the milliseconds for the beginning and end of the line is almost always the same) and the starting millisecond will be the same across many lines until it changes and that repeats.

There's no way that's even remotely accurate to what's being said in any video this way, just having that happen once would be a rarity but it's happening all over the file constantly, that's why I call the timing shit. It's in the right general spot but it's not very good at all.

If you look at Zephlol srt made with premiere, you can see the milliseconds are pretty much never the same for the beginning and end of a line and the next line also pretty much never start at the same milliseconds, like normal subtitles would.
I haven't looked closely at it yet to say if it's good or not though but it should be much better than whisper at least at first glance.

Reactions: mei2

Zephlol

Oct 2, 2022
If you look at the subs generated by whisper for RKI-606, you'll see that they almost always last for exactly a few full secs(the milliseconds for the beginning and end of the line is almost always the same) and the starting millisecond will be the same across many lines until it changes and that repeats.

There's no way that's even remotely accurate to what's being said in any video this way, just having that happen once would be a rarity but it's happening all over the file constantly, that's why I call the timing shit. It's in the right general spot but it's not very good at all.

If you look at Zephlol srt made with premiere, you can see the milliseconds are pretty much never the same for the beginning and end of a line and the next line also pretty much never start at the same milliseconds, like normal subtitles would.
I haven't looked closely at it yet to say if it's good or not though but it should be much better than whisper at least at first glance.
Agree. Whisper timing is fixed, and gets annoying if the lines are either too short or too long. Premiere captures the duration of dialogue a little better, but is imperfect and tends to make some glaring errors (like a line lasting for faaaar too long).

For the translation itself, whisper wins. Premiere spews out nonsense from time to time.

I do find following the dialogue from Whisper to be a lot easier however

Mei's IPX-998 is pretty damn good in terms of translation, was this manually edited?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Agree. Whisper timing is fixed, and gets annoying if the lines are either too short or too long. Premiere captures the duration of dialogue a little better, but is imperfect and tends to make some glaring errors (like a line lasting for faaaar too long).

For the translation itself, whisper wins. Premiere spews out nonsense from time to time.

I do find following the dialogue from Whisper to be a lot easier however
Yeah, had a look at the premiere subs on the video and it's not great either, they often start and end too early and it does miss the end sometimes, like that line that lasts for over 4 minutes 12 mins in.

You can see why Gokkun Punch insist on getting a human timer, neither whisper nor premiere produce even remotely close to quality timing. Good enough to follow if you don't want to put in hours of time doing it yourself though.

Zephlol

Oct 2, 2022
Yeah, had a look at the premiere subs on the video and it's not great either, they often start and end too early and it does miss the end sometimes, like that line that lasts for over 4 minutes 12 mins in.

You can see why Gokkun Punch insist on getting a human timer, neither whisper nor premiere produce even remotely close to quality timing. Good enough to follow if you don't want to put in hours of time doing it yourself though.
Yep. AI is not ready yet

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
What is the syntax for Temperature on the command line? in Python it is temperature=(0.2, 0.4, 0.5) and best_of=3 to use those three different temps, but I can't get a specific spread like that to work on the command line.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
If you do whisper --help it'll show you all the options and how to use them(kinda).

This is part of what it says:
Code:
--temperature TEMPERATURE                        temperature to use for sampling (default: 0)
  --best_of BEST_OF     number of candidates when sampling with non-zero temperature (default: 5)

Doesn't say how it can use multiple but I'd assume something like whisper --temperature (0.2, 0.4, 0.5) from your python example. Maybe " instead of ( and ).
I haven't messed with extra options at all so no idea how they work.

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Mei's IPX-998 is pretty damn good in terms of translation, was this manually edited?

I used DeepL pro (API calls) for IPX-998 translation --I too was surprised how good the translation became. I did not expect such a difference between pro (API calls) and the web version. In terms of manual post-edits, I needed to do roughly 10 edits or so.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
If you do whisper --help it'll show you all the options and how to use them(kinda).

This is part of what it says:
Code:
--temperature TEMPERATURE                        temperature to use for sampling (default: 0)
  --best_of BEST_OF     number of candidates when sampling with non-zero temperature (default: 5)

Doesn't say how it can use multiple but I'd assume something like whisper --temperature (0.2, 0.4, 0.5) from your python example. Maybe " instead of ( and ).
I haven't messed with extra options at all so no idea how they work.

I looked at the help, and tried all combintaions of "" (), and []. Searching for help with Whisper online is just extremely difficult because it is new, the name sucks, and because virtually nobody seems to be using the command line. https://blog.deepgram.com/exploring-whisper/ has examples for Python with:

beam_size=5
best_of=5
temperature=(0.0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0)

so I guess that makes temperature a Tuple of Integers? Seems really sloppy on how that interacts with command line. Since the command line --help doesn't even give the suggestion of multiple values, it just might not be possible.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I looked at the help, and tried all combintaions of "" (), and [].

Have you tried with nothing around? So like --temperature 0.2, 0.4, 0.5 or even --temperature 0.2 0.4 0.5

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
The people who DM me asking me to do this or that for them, on the other hand…
That was sure lol. People don't even read they see "subtitles" and think "oh, he'll do subs for me ... for free of course".

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
I looked at the help, and tried all combintaions of "" (), and []. Searching for help with Whisper online is just extremely difficult because it is new, the name sucks, and because virtually nobody seems to be using the command line. https://blog.deepgram.com/exploring-whisper/ has examples for Python with:

cmd> whisper --model tiny --language ja --task translate --temperature 0.4 --temperature_increment 0.1 .\inputfile.wav

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

DVDES-626 Sex Education 4 For I Want To Tell The Son Of Incest Planning Beloved Issues In The Ultimate To Be ... Pregnancy

1dvdes626pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for DVDES-625. A word of caution: I downloaded the first part and then down loaded the second part from a different site so the timing might require adjustment. As always however, I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• DVDES-626A.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 238
  • DVDES-626B.rar
    4 KB · Views: 227

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019

DASS-091 My Son Is A Libido Monster --Hana Himesaki​

This is a file I got from subtitlecat. It was already very good, so I just polished it up a bit mostly by fixing pronouns and dealing with all the "so comfortable" comments. I also chose to substitute the more natural sounding "sex fiend" for "libido monster." This is one of the subgenre of JAVs in which a mother doesn't know what to do with her continually-masturbating son who is so horny he is beginning to get tired of his blow-up doll and starting to eye mom lasciviously. In this particular case mom is in luck because a young woman living in her building is also a sex fiend and offers to help out. For a darker and more twisted take on the same theme, check out the recently released HUNBL-126. As far as I know, no subtitles exist yet for that one, so if anyone is feeling ambitious it might make a good project.dass00091pl.jpg

Attachments

• DASS-091-en.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 301

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
This is the srt for RKI-606. Its my most recent completed raw srt. Ran the video through premiere on japanese detection and translated to english using subtitle edit. Zero touch-up. Can someone with whisper run the same video and post it here? Im curious how they compare.
Link to the video
Are you using a legit adobe premiere pro or just a cracked one?

I am planning to try it myself but I don't want to pay the expensive subscription of adobe products. :aghh:

porgate55555

Jul 24, 2021
Has anybody tested how whisper translation compares to deepl (free version)? Up to know I found whisper doing a very good job but since I can't save a japanese version for deepl and let whisper translate it for he same file, it's hard to tell.

javjod

Feb 5, 2021
Has anybody tested how whisper translation compares to deepl (free version)? Up to know I found whisper doing a very good job but since I can't save a japanese version for deepl and let whisper translate it for he same file, it's hard to tell.

change the option of translation_mode : No translation

Reactions: Prinsipe