Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I found a machine translation for MEYD-589. I cleaned it up a bit and took the "in-law" out of Sister-in-law but otherwise attempted to follow the original story line. Not sure i'm that crazy about Point-of-View (POV) movies however. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• MEYD-589.rar
    16.5 KB · Views: 277

creeplike

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys! Can anyone help me translate MIDD-885? I have been looking for this for quite some time already but to no avail. I hope someone can help me translate it. Thank you!

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
ADN-234 Reika Mizuki

Reika Mizuki is an ex-former Japan AV star born in Tokyo August 31, 1976.
She made her AV debut at the age of 19 in 1996. She retired from AV in 1997.
(from her Japanese Wikipedia page)
Returned to AV in 2015 and did works with Prestige, Premium, and Attackers.
She's a beppin. If you're curious what beppin means, watch the movie with my subtitle (or just google it if you're impatient)

Attachments

• Synopsis of ADN-234.jpg
    Synopsis of ADN-234.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 374
  • ADN-234 Reika Mizuki & Sagawa Ginji.srt.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 258

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
OK, I am releasing the first 4 of 10 titles I am currently working on. These were all raw autosubs or, in some cases, may have been lightly edited by someone else. Most were terrible. My objective is to take a raw autosub and make it read like a good professional translation. I've achieved that 98%, though obviously these are not as accurate to the original spoken Japanese as would be a good professional translation. Though any inaccuracy is far more likely caused by the auto translator, as I have taken very little license. Mainly I spiced up the dialogue through word choice and phrasing without altering meaning. Some unintelligle lines that I couldn't figure out from context were deleted.

All these are humiliation themed titles. As the humiliation theme is dialogue driven in these, these kinds of titles really need good subtitles to fully appreciate them. The sex talk in these is as important as the non-sex dialogue. These titles are way more enjoyable with these subs.

I put my name on these as they required substantial work and no one else had put their name on them.

They are posted below one by one.

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
The first is IPX-644 Amami Tsubasa.

ipx644pl.jpg

This is a classic "take down the bitch boss" scenario. Where Amami says and does terrible things to an employee. The employee gets his revenge by inventing a device which he uses to brainwash her and turn her into his fuck doll. She is subjected to increasingly humiliating circumstances with each passing scene. Don't forget what she says to him in scene 1, when you are watching him taunt her in the final scene.

This sub file was the worst of the bunch. Took me forever to edit it to this condition.

Attachments

• ipx-644-en.rar
    15.6 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
The next is MIAA334, Sachiko.

miaa334pl.jpg

This is another variation on "take down the bitch boss" which is "take down the asshole boss's daughter." Through hypnosis. In this one, Sachiko is sweet and innocent. She must follow his commands but retains her own mind, which enhances the humiliation theme. This title contains one of my favorite lines ever in JAV. After he brings in his friend who was fired by her dad to partake in the fun, the friend says "you know that hypnosis doesn't really work, right?" He looks down at her sucking their cocks, and says "does it matter?"

The sub file for this one was slightly better than for IPX644, for the lines that were intelligble. But then there were some 50 odd lines of total gibberish. Some I figured out from context. But I had to delete about 35 lines. I made up maybe 2 lines here to break up the monotany of too many untranslated lines in a row.

Attachments

• MIAA-334-en.rar
    18.9 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Next up is MIMK016, Anri Okita. This is one of my favorite hypnosis/humilitation titles. A classic.

mimk016pl.jpg

Anri plays a jpop star who is shown on stage singing, then being interviewed. In the interview, she says she "has no need for men" perhaps implying that she is a lesbian. Enter man with "evil demon phone" who brags that because of this phone he can have whatever woman he wants. Apparently texts he sends over this phone are commands which must be followed. He encounters her in a restaurant. Makes her masturbate while seated there where anyone might see. Then takes her home and fucks her, taunting her the whole time. Then hands her over to groups of perverted male fans, first on a live stage where she performs, then in her recording studio. The whole time, Anri is fully aware of what is happening to her. Only criticism is that this title could use some throaty BJ's. Otherwise, it's a classic. Best scene is when he piston fucks her doggy and makes her watch herself perform on TV while taking it.

This sub file was raw but not terrible. Lots of short lines for the autotranslator. Still required substantial cleanup.

Attachments

• MIMK-016-en.rar
    14.4 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Final title is Julia, PPPD836. Many Julia .srt's appear to be professionally translated. This was an autosub which was cleaned up to some degree, though the remnants of "comfortable" "meat stick" and inverted pronouns still abound, which is why it had to be an autosub.

pppd836pl.jpg
No hypnosis here, but a delicious humilitation title. Another "take down the bitch boss" though she doesn't act like much of a bitch here. Anyway, she inadvertantly takes an aphrodisiac which is some kind of herbal tea she takes for digestion. Gets on a train, is sweating profusely and turned on. The train breaks down and stops. She is then molested by a man but cannot resist him. She cums so explosively that she involuntarily (fake!) urinates on the floor of the train, and you can hear people commenting on it (who is incontinent? Damn that smells! Give me a break!) Little does poor Julia know that an employee was on the train, videoing the whole thing on his phone.

You can guess where it goes from there. When she has to give in to the employee/blackmailer, she insists pridefully that she will not be turned on. Just one problem: the video also captures her drooling involuntarily while aroused on the train. And she drools and drools constantly, giving herself away.

This file had been cleaned somewhat and took me less time than the others.

Attachments

• PPPD-836.dl.en-en.rar
    6.7 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:

DeSade

Jan 29, 2010
Any of you guys experiment with sound editing to improve the audio quality for machine translation? I'm not super knowledgeable about the subject, but I have been able to get slightly better results with some basic editing tricks with Audacity/Wavepad/etc. It seems to me that it would be possible that if someone knew what they were doing, they could improve the audio to such an extent that they could get substantially better results when machine translating, like possibly to the point where you're able to get most of the dialogue. If anyone here has any tips, they would be much appreciated.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Any of you guys experiment with sound editing to improve the audio quality for machine translation? I'm not super knowledgeable about the subject, but I have been able to get slightly better results with some basic editing tricks with Audacity/Wavepad/etc. It seems to me that it would be possible that if someone knew what they were doing, they could improve the audio to such an extent that they could get substantially better results when machine translating, like possibly to the point where you're able to get most of the dialogue. If anyone here has any tips, they would be much appreciated.
I have tried, but I clearly DO NOT fit into the "knew what they were doing" group.

• Haha
Reactions: Taako

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
Actually, I'm more interested in a way to create accurate timecodes. I haven't found any way to do it accurately with all the background music :qustion:

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
ADN-241 Kurea Hasumi

Additional info about the synopsis: it's more about a husband who cannot get it up because his wife is too pretty. So one day the wife calls a repair shop with the name "I will do my best" -- what can go wrong, right?

Happy weekend

Attachments

• Synopsis of ADN-241.jpg
    Synopsis of ADN-241.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 335
  • ADN-241 Kurea Hasumi & Sagawa Ginji.srt.zip
    10 KB · Views: 287