Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
So I have a number of raw autosubs that I've been editing quite thoroughly for weeks now which I will eventually post all at once, in series. For now, I'm just going to drop this one here for Aika fans. The Chinese softsub for this is in that mega zip with 28,000+ subs that was posted a couple years back. It has over 100 Aika titles in it. But for some reason, when I looked for this one on subtitlecat, it appears to be there but comes up "file not found." So I ran this through Googletranslate. The result was one of the better raw autosubs I've seen. Pretty sure it's because most of the lines in it are like 1-4 words, and the auto-translator does better with short lines than longer ones, where it tends to screw up the grammar.

I did some editing of this file. There are some longer lines which were awkward, and some bad word choice e.g. "meat stick" and other such things. A few minor syncing issues, mostly lines not left up long enough to have time to read them. Cleaned a bunch of that up. But this is not a thorough edit as I'm doing with the others because I wasn't motivated enough with this particular title. I like it but not enough to put in the time for a more thorough edit. It still has some awkward lines, bad word choice and poor grammar in it. But it's perfectly serviceable as is.

miad822pl (1).jpg

Attachments

• MIAD-822.rar
    15.6 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I recently found a machine sub for GVH-273 starring Yui Hhatano. I cleaned it up a bit and attempted to correct several time slips in the movie (what a pain in the ass). Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• GVH-273.rar
    12.5 KB · Views: 319

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Was trying to recall who among the 40+ year olds I thought was really hot aside from Eri Takagawa and one other is definitelty Isshiki Momoko, also mentioned a few times up thread.

roe047pl.jpg

Aside from the gorgeous face, she's got this wonderful curvy soft body that some women will get at middle age when they gain weight and are lucky enough to have the weight evenly distributed. Steep curves and a really lush big meaty ass. First encountered her in jul657 because I enjoy hypnosis titles and have practically all of them. It's a shotacon where she's hypnotised by some teenager she saves from being bullied by a group of other teenagers. So he hyponitizes her, and turns her into his fuck doll. It plays heavily on the humiliation theme, where she has to crawl around and woof like a dog, and is made to act like a completely dimented slut. Loved it.

Isshiki is 45 years old and sexy as fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: rickson

Pubber

Jun 11, 2022
Hi guys, found another one i had subs for, i think it was machine generated. edit: sorry just added the subs file now my bad

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    810 KB · Views: 262
  • NSPS-939 eng.rar
    7.2 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Reactions: shinjixx

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
ADN-231 Yuuka Arai

Yuuka is very pretty but unfortunately, if you watch JAV for the acting, I think you can safely skip this. Terrible acting :sebel:

Attachments

• Synopsis of ADN-231.jpg
    Synopsis of ADN-231.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 315
  • ADN-231 Yuuka Arai & Yoshio Umeda.srt.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 251

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I found a machine copy of GVG-971. I cleaned it up some and improvised a bit to provide "clarity". Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.
Credit to JavSub for doing the original translation.

Attachments

• GVG-971.rar
    12.3 KB · Views: 298

bosco50

Mar 5, 2012
Hey guys, just checking to see if anyone has a source for Chinese subs for CHCH-019. I’m looking to translate it for my next JAV project to share on here. Looks awesome, a taboo film between granny/grandson. The actress in this is a fave of mine, and she looks incredible in this.

I looked on Sehutang and there doesn’t seem to be one. Might be SOL until one pops up on there but just seeing if anyone else has it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• F5011A08-DE25-4623-BE95-8DBEACC73812.jpeg
    F5011A08-DE25-4623-BE95-8DBEACC73812.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 289