Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
so sorry for that. Can you point me to the right thread?
There is no such threads.
Reason is, guess how annoying it would be if all people did was ask, ask, ask and NOT contribute to the community???

My suggestion...
1. Contribute to the community. Start creating subs, rather they are machine translated or your own. Try to contribute. :)
2. Open a thread for requesting subs.
3. Try to search Google...hard

Reactions: Imscully

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Hello, someone will have the real subtitle of this movie, I have two files, one that I downloaded from this page and another from subtitle cat, but neither of them corresponds to this movie, MEYD-245 Tropical Night Tour

Attachments

• MEYD-245.jpg
    MEYD-245.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 132

creeplike

Mar 18, 2019
There is no such threads.
Reason is, guess how annoying it would be if all people did was ask, ask, ask and NOT contribute to the community???

My suggestion...
1. Contribute to the community. Start creating subs, rather they are machine translated or your own. Try to contribute. :)
2. Open a thread for requesting subs.
3. Try to search Google...hard
noted on these things. will upload my collection of julia to show my sincerity and hopefully someone can help me complete my collection. tnx!

Reactions: Imscully and Taako

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
noted on these things. will upload my collection of julia to show my sincerity and hopefully someone can help me complete my collection. tnx!
I personally will gladly apreciate it :)

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Search the site to make sure those subs haven't been posted here...
And you might see the ones you're looking for :D

Start here and start searching the site... https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ject-not-a-sub-request-thread.1920331/page-16
It might take time but if you REALLY want those subs, time shouldn't be a problem. Good luck

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
ADN-214 Jessica Kizaki

Synopsis:

Humiliation widow being fucked by a stepchild​

Misaki married Koji, who has a child, overcoming the opposition of the surroundings. Fleeting happiness ... Koji suddenly dies. After her funeral, Yuta, her stepchild, was supposed to return to her mother ... "Instead of my father ... me?" Misaki was surprised by the unexpected words of Yuta. Misaki at this time hadn't noticed even though it was hidden behind the words.

Attachments

• ADN-214 Jessica Kizaki & Yuta Aoi.srt.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 302
  • Synopsis of ADN-214.jpg
    Synopsis of ADN-214.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
RBD-818 Nanami Kawakami, Mao Hamasaki

Synopsis:

Neighbor exchange​

It started suddenly. A ruthless game told by Chiaki and Koichi who lived happily. "Couple exchange" proposed by her husband's boss, Tashiro, who lives next door. Tashiro and his wife, Mari, move on to further plans to satisfy each other's habits.

Attachments

• RBD-818 Nanami Kawakami, Mao Hamasaki & Masahiro Tabuchi, Minoru Kudo.srt.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 299
  • Synopsis of RBD-818.jpg
    Synopsis of RBD-818.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Oldie but goodie.. 2011 Aika SMBD-040. I found a good basic subtitle and cleaned it up. I'd give credit but there wasn't any I could find... If you can find the 5.5gb video it's worth it. And kudos to those that go through these subs and clean them (Imscully is the top of my list) This one is pretty short, but still almost ruined the video for me going back and forth. I'm moving onto SAMA-462 next.

Attachments

• SMBD-40.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited: