Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
I don't see this mentioned anywhere yet, so I thought I would mention a good site for finding out more about a video before you decide if you want to download it. https://javtrailers.com has trailers/previews for almost every JAV I have looked for, and it also has the names of each video in straightforward English without all the weirdness that often shows up. I recommend it.

rickie94

Oct 10, 2016
R
I don't see this mentioned anywhere yet, so I thought I would mention a good site for finding out more about a video before you decide if you want to download it. https://javtrailers.com has trailers/previews for almost every JAV I have looked for, and it also has the names of each video in straightforward English without all the weirdness that often shows up. I recommend it.
R18.com is much better

javsubbed

Nov 3, 2017
There are a lot of weird phrases in this machine translations. Sometimes even funny. In this particular case, I would translate it with "I can't take it anymore". (so comfortable - "feel's so good", for example). But I think a lot of people can make better suggestions.
Let me help a bit.. It depends on the original word.... If she say "dekinai", that means "I can't do it"
If she say "gaman dekinai", that means "I can't hold/endure it"
If she say "mou gaman dekinai" , that means "I can't hold it anymore"
Hope this helps..

mayortommy

Feb 13, 2009
hey i have a friend who claims he's almost fluent in Japanese, American guy, so I asked him to translate a JAV video for me.

what are the best softwares to create the subtitle file and how do they differ from each other? simplest one would be best.

thanks

Reactions: Imscully

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
I want to say a few words, because lately I've been watching "from the shadows" and I can say that I like what this thread has become! ... maybe my contradictory discussions with a few members (or conclusions) somehow helped us become more tolerant. I (as I said) can't hate anyone ... I've gone through the "free" insults and I consider everyone here friends ... I have achieved my goal: to see more tolerant, more willing people to help ... and I am pleased to see that there are many who have decided to do more than “comments” ... they have decided to do more for this community. I'll give you an example: I was pleased to see that @johnny fontane made the first subtitled post (I'm glad and I sincerely support you) ... and it's just an example! ... in conclusion: I am pleasantly surprised to see that people can be more tolerant, more willing to help and each of us has good parts (more or less) = that was my goal on this thread (this me- I wanted to see), not names like "Well-Known Member" ... how does that help me? ... he can write “anything” next to my name, it doesn't matter, as long as you have something positive to say and do to help those around you!

johnny fontane

Mar 11, 2016
I want to say a few words, because lately I've been watching "from the shadows" and I can say that I like what this thread has become! ... maybe my contradictory discussions with a few members (or conclusions) somehow helped us become more tolerant. I (as I said) can't hate anyone ... I've gone through the "free" insults and I consider everyone here friends ... I have achieved my goal: to see more tolerant, more willing people to help ... and I am pleased to see that there are many who have decided to do more than “comments” ... they have decided to do more for this community. I'll give you an example: I was pleased to see that @johnny fontane made the first subtitled post (I'm glad and I sincerely support you) ... and it's just an example! ... in conclusion: I am pleasantly surprised to see that people can be more tolerant, more willing to help and each of us has good parts (more or less) = that was my goal on this thread (this me- I wanted to see), not names like "Well-Known Member" ... how does that help me? ... he can write “anything” next to my name, it doesn't matter, as long as you have something positive to say and do to help those around you!

Thank you for your sincere support however this is not my first "subtitled post" ...

Reactions: Arny Jackson

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
OK! ... excuse me if I made a wrong assumption (I haven't followed all your work over time) ... but, as far as I've known you here, it seems to me that you and others have made progress (first of all, in relation to others) ... maybe it's just a wrong impression, but I would like it to be true!

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Then use Aegisub with the video and audio visualized.
I also use Aegisub as well as Subtitle Editor. (I'll have to double check the official name and will update post later in the day.)
Aegisub is pretty simple to use and there lots of easy to follow instructions/guides for it available online.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
George,
Thanks for your contributions to this forum and for your friendship. Your hard work and willingness to collaborate have helped to encourage me to work harder on my own work. I hope to be able to post a couple more new (original or edited/reimagined) subtitles to the group before the end of the month.
Cheers.
————-
@Imscully - you, together with @AgarabjeM, brought me the most satisfaction for my work on this thread = I have all the respect for your work and I'm glad you didn't give up! ... that's why (I repeat) = I will support you unconditionally with what I know how to do better! ... so feel free to ask me anytime for decensored movies!

Reactions: tobas and Imscully

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... and because I asked @AgarabjeM to work too hard (he has a lot of subtitles at work) ... I thought I'd make another post (I probably won't make that number of posts, as I did- a while ago) but, I think this type of posting is more useful for this community than unnecessary discussions ... so today I will post the movie JUC-924 with good Chinese subtitles (but translated by me in English - I didn't make a correction for the pretentious ones ... I'm sorry!), and you receive the decensored movie (very well) with a private message to me ... have fun!
upload_2020-9-15_21-50-4.jpeg

Attachments

• JUC-924_en.rar
    13.3 KB · Views: 903

snowjon

Aug 19, 2015
New translation:
GRCH-262 The Tale of Time Traveler Genji
I Can't Go Back to the Past Without Having Sex!?
A Heian Nobleman

This is a tender story about a 'maiden' with no sexual experience and a nobleman from the Heian period, who is pulled to the present time through a space-time warp.

As usual, there are lines that I haven't translated, lines that I'm uncertain of (especially one that mentions New York), and some awkward phrasing, but I've done my best to make the experience a good one.
Check txt file for more info.
Please enjoy.
(Note: I kept the !? as the original title to be true to the original cover even though one should always put the ? before the ! since it's 1: a question and 2: it's a heavily emphasized statement, though in this case it could be both a question and a statement.)
Ericf

THIS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!, i love it its not just straight sex, it builds you up to for more satisfaction, its like a Jdrama or Kdrama!!!! man youre the best, your translation is on point. hope you can drop more Subs for these kinds of JAV. GRCH is SSS class!.

this is the one of the few times i actually watched the whole thing without skipping. even with other JAVs i got with english stuff, sometimes i still skip parts. never happened in this one, watched the whole thing! 10/10

Last edited:

snowjon

Aug 19, 2015
IPX-527 CTO

ipx527.jpg

Attachments

• IPX-527 - SRT.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 719

mayortommy

Feb 13, 2009
what is the best way to handle subtitles when 2 characters in the movie are talking at the same time or very quickly after one another? i see some videos use a '-' hyphen to differentiate different voices. but it's hard to know sometimes which character is saying what.

masonry

Feb 17, 2007
what is the best way to handle subtitles when 2 characters in the movie are talking at the same time or very quickly after one another? i see some videos use a '-' hyphen to differentiate different voices. but it's hard to know sometimes which character is saying what.

if there's a lot of dialogue between characters, you can give colour to the text and maintain the colour to point to the character that says it. another option is to put a identifier before the sentence.

- (male) blah, blah, blah.
- (female) blah, blah, yameteee, blah.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
just the thing! please send it to me and can you link me the post of how to create MTL? maybe it's about time i make subs by myself
---------------------------
... I preferred to translate it from Chinese to English (because I don't have the time and I can't give you the best subtitling tips) ... however, I wrote in a very recent post what programs I use (if you are determined to do your own subtitles, there are many tutorials for this) .. I did not make additional corrections to this subtitle = I suggest you do your own manual correction using the notepad++ program

Attachments

• FSDSS-058_en.rar
    15.5 KB · Views: 519
Last edited: