Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Pein1911

Sep 20, 2019

SSNI-743 Even After 5 Months From That Summer ... In The Countryside Winter, After All, I Do Not Have A Dial And I Get On The Temptation Of My Neighbor's Busty Wife And Warm Each Other With A Copulation. Okuda Saki

ssni743pl.jpg

Attachments

• SSNI-743.en.rar
    17.3 KB · Views: 301

arm4n

Aug 20, 2009
Here are two non-cleaned up files... JUQ-111 and JUQ-116, both over 1000 lines. I'm not going to have time to go through them, but I want to get them out to everyone anyway. They still in Chinese.
:O)
Thank you so much for this! I especially like the JUQ-111. Where did you get them and any idea where I can find more similiar chinese subs ? They're very clean and the results from google translator are extremely good !

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

arm4n

Aug 20, 2009

Attachments

• JUQ-111.rar
    21.9 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Attachments

• HONE-244.rar
    26.4 KB · Views: 287

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Hello, someone locates this movie or the actress, it has left me shocked and I can't find her.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (1888).png
    Captura de pantalla (1888).png
    984 KB · Views: 139
  • Captura de pantalla (1883).png
    Captura de pantalla (1883).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
Reactions: Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Hello, someone locates this movie or the actress, it has left me shocked and I can't find her.
I thought it might be from this movie, as she wears the same, white leotard in makes sexy poses.
However, when I scanned through, she is with a guy wearing a BLUE shirt, rather than the white long sleeve, as in your picture.
Although the links to file shares seem to be crappy, I was able to find several sites that stream it for free.
I hope this helps. Good luck. Azumi Mizushima ECB-064.jpg

Reactions: oZmosis and Taako

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Please forgive this slightly off-topic post, but as I was looking to solve Soloporhoy666's question, I stumbled across this movie starring Azumi Mizushima.
It's just too funny and goofy not to share. CheersVSPDS-606.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Makkdom and Taako

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Thanks, if it's her, it's a shame she doesn't have many movies, I only found very few.

There's more than you think. Check out this thread I started asking about titles featuring especially limber JAV actresses. I was complaining about not being able to find more than a couple of her titles. Branbran came through for me with a bunch of active filejoker links. Currently I have around 10 of her titles, and I downloaded all but maybe two of them these past few months.

Reactions: Imscully

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
JUQ-107

It's about a woman that's married, but not 'too' married. It's Kanna Fuji's 4th movie, and I think she has a pretty girl-next-door look.
This was quite good. While Kanna doesn’t have a perfect supermodel body, something about the face is very attractive. The subs are really appreciated here in the extensive setup. They take their time with it and following the dialog really makes the experience.

I did have trouble with syncing the subs though. Seemed to be a couple seconds ahead of the dialog; usually that’s a quick fix in the player, but oddly for this title it wouldn’t change. I tried in both the Plex web player and separately in SMplayer.

Regardless, I’ll be checking out Kanna’s other works. I found the intercourse “sounds” to be passable as authentic 30s wife banging. Just before watching JUQ-107 I viewed a title where the actress was unbearably over the top, then in the next scene totally silent for a “drugged” scenario. Terribly immersion running.