Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
but its not just about you know thier name .
you cant enter that section if you dont have " *********....******** point "
i dont know much about it .

so i think its about money or something like that .

so there is humans working in that somehow.

they said " if you can translate the jav movies within 5 day then joined us "
Good luck to those translators, is all I can say.
But I think translating means different things to different people. How much is translated and to what extent? How much is the price?
Nope I rather do it myself:)

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Absolute. I would think such a scene will speak for itself. :D
But I simply hate that actor, that man, with the passion of hugging the sun,
Honestly, he doesn't speak in many of his roles because he can't act. Anyone could have played his role. Rieko Hiraoka was the best thing about that movie.
But that is my opinion.
Rieko Hiraoka is AMAZING in that role. She's super hot and actually has acting talent.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Rieko Hiraoka is AMAZING in that role. She's super hot and actually has acting talent.
Yes she does have talent. It's too bad for me, the actor dude in it haha
but we all have "something" that's not our taste. For me... its that actor and some of the other actors, as well.
If only they had blurred his face, like they do for some movies ;)
She was wayyyyyy underused in GVH-154 and the actor was skinny and ugly af. That movie... the series is a disappoint tbh Stay away!

• Haha
Reactions: Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Yes she does have talent. It's too bad for me, the actor dude in it haha
but we all have "something" that's not our taste. For me... its that actor and some of the other actors, as well.
If only they had blurred his face, like they do for some movies ;)
She was wayyyyyy underused in GVH-154 and the actor was skinny and ugly af. That movie... the series is a disappoint tbh Stay away!
I agree with you about that weird, no-talent dufus. He's a net negative in every movie he appears in.
However...I am so very fond of Rieko that her sexiness overcomes even his putrid appearance.

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I agree with you about that weird, no-talent dufus. He's a net negative in every movie he appears in.
However...I am so very fond of Rieko that her sexiness overcomes even his putrid appearance.
Yes he is.
I have tried to overcome him, but the movies he's usually in(this movie being the exception) are kinda weak, so you can't help but notice him.
I'm thinking of using blur technology for him :hehe:

• Haha

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Ok dropping a new sub soon. It's really a comedy of sorts and there's only ONE sex scene! I kidded not lol
I found the Chinese/Eng sub and wanted to try translating it. Look for it soon.

RCTD-297 Perverted Manipulator Episode 1 Company Edition:)rctd297 1.jpg

rickson

Feb 13, 2020
MIAA-231 english

A Tanned Gal Working At An Ass Bar Knows She's Not Supposed To Have Real Sex, But She Definitely Wants To - Kaho Imai

miaa231.jpg

Attachments

• MIAA-231.rar
    13.7 KB · Views: 383
Reactions: shawn720s

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Here's another sub please enjoy. As I said before, any changes you make please give credit to me and the others. Thank

Summary: Aine Kagura is a office worker who is humiliated by her boss(Satomi Suzuki). After suffering everyday and forced to wear a belt, Kagura seeks revenge. With the aid of Renon Kanae, a "metamorphosis worker"(I don't know what that means LOL) I just call her "The Equalizer" :D
Anyways, Kagura gets her revenge on her bitch boss, Ms. Suzuki.

Nitpick: It would have been nice if all the coworkers were revenge against too. A simple scene of them drinking piss or something?;) lol

Special note: There is only ONE sex scene, so this movie is not about sex. And the revenge scenes are not extreme, thankfully.
Also the ending has a surprise, which I wasn't expecting lol

Here is:

RCTD-297 Perverted Manipulator Episode 1 Company Edition​

rctd297 1.jpgrctd297 2.jpgrctd297 3.jpgrctd297 3b.jpgrctd297 4.jpg

Attachments

• RCTD-297 ENG ENG Perverted Manipulator Company Edition Satomi Suzuki.rar
    31 KB · Views: 398

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
View attachment 2193101 View attachment 2192725 All:
(AFTER NOTICING AN ERROR ON ORIGINAL SRT FILE, I HAVE REPLACED IT WITH A CORRECTED VERSION FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD NOW.)
This contains fan fiction dialog for the movie BKD-97.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliotz2y
It IS NOT A LITERAL TRANSLATION.
It is dialog that I believe fits the mood, potential story, and non-verbal language from each character.
I DO NOT KNOW JAPANESE nor did I use a translation software.
It contains some story elements that I enjoy. Those elements include incest, coercion, Dominant male, submissive female, and potential pregnancy from incest.
You may or may not enjoy it yourself.
This my first 100% original subtitle publication.
The top picture is an example of the way I often like to use fonts/colors, etc.

This is a collaboration between myself and the very gracious and patient George1967.
If you would like a copy of the decensored movie, you may send ME a PM for that link.
(Thanks to George1967 for that excellent decensored version. Well done!)

I welcome any and all constructive feedback.
I'd be interested to know viewer thoughts on:
- Storyline
- Font style/size/color
- Etc.
Thank you..and enjoy.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliotz2y
The effort you and George put into is nothing short of inspiring. I believe you made it possible to give movies a freshness but keep the idea and nature of the movie intact without changing the story too much.
Since I don't know I am still discovering how to add that erotic touch and personal feel between family or whatever the scene calls for.
I am not a big fan of decensored(I don't need it) but since this is your first effort and this is an oldie, I would love a decensored and sub for BKD-97.
Also I like the size of your fonts and color. Do it fit well with you television or computer?
I watch my movies on my 50' inch. Can I ask you, what type of fonts you're using?
I want my subs to look a little better too. Thank you so much :D

Reactions: xsf27

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Here is the nasty one movie by GME studio, starring Kaoro Namiki with a hot mature body :p
As always, @George1967 decensored it very well! (PM me)
RBD-02 Sex Ed Incest: Mother and Offsping 1.
143rbd00002pl.jpg
This movie doesn't appear to be available anywhere.
I've looked all over and can't find any evidence of it.
Any idea why that is?
Any assists would be appreciated.

fred olin

May 19, 2020
This is not a sub request. Does anyone know how much erojapanese charges for a sub of a movie that is submitted to them. Also, how does it work? How do I send them the film? It would be a large file even if compressed. Do they email the sub to you when hey have finished? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
This is not a sub request. Does anyone know how much erojapanese charges for a sub of a movie that is submitted to them. Also, how does it work? Do they email the sub to you when hey have finished? Thanks in advance.
I purchased 3 of their subs. The subs wasn't bad. Although some had missed dialog and some bad translations. It was still quite decent.

I never had a sub commission from them. I think they charge by the minutes, I've forgotten. It's expensive.
The price going to hit $200 easily and that's probably won't be the full movie tbh.

I suggest, you do only 1 or 2 subs at first, to make sure you like it.

And yes they email you the sub :)

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
This movie doesn't appear to be available anywhere.
I've looked all over and can't find any evidence of it.
Any idea why that is?
Any assists would be appreciated.

R18 has it...I seen the images on R18... Is that guy dress like a girl???
That's the ugliest dude in a wig, I've ever seen:eek::D:D:D

fred olin

May 19, 2020
I purchased 3 of their subs. The subs wasn't bad. Although some had missed dialog and some bad translations. It was still quite decent.

I never had a sub commission from them. I think they charge by the minutes, I've forgotten. It's expensive.
The price going to hit $200 easily and that's probably won't be the full movie tbh.

I suggest, you do only 1 or 2 subs at first, to make sure you like it.

And yes they email you the sub :)
Thank you for the response. Maybe, I'll follow your advice and go slow with erojapanese.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
They answer all your questions on their webpage.
https://erojapanese.com/our-rates/
This is not a sub request. Does anyone know how much erojapanese charges for a sub of a movie that is submitted to them. Also, how does it work? How do I send them the film? It would be a large file even if compressed. Do they email the sub to you when hey have finished? Thanks in advance.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I'd like to share with you some rare Erika Kitagawa's DP movie.
Hot group action with this beauty and very well decensored by @George1967 (PM me to get it)
DASD-148 Erika Kitagawa - Creampie Two Hole Gang Bang
dasd00148pl.jpg
She was easily one of y favorites before retiring. Nice ass and body. Cute too. Thank you for the subs

Last edited:

fred olin

May 19, 2020
Thank you, Imscully. I looked into their rates. It can get pricey. Also, they post the following restrictions. I think I am going to pass. Or, I'll just try one of the films they have on sale. The movie I wanted translated is AVOP 059. Which is from 2014. But, you can get the gist of the story just from watching.
From Erojapanese: (1) We only translate full movies. We don't translate movies with any of these characteristics:
I. Movies released before 2016. (Movies released in 2019 and 2018 have a 30% surcharge. Movies released in 2017 and 2016 have a 35% surcharge).
II. Movies in the following genres: harem, orgy, scatology, sadism and newsroom.
III. Movies over 150 min long
(2) Any movie with more than 2 people participating in intercourse at any time is automatically quoted under the Gangbang Rate.
(3) Prices shown do not include payment processing fee (15.7%)

Attachments

• AVOP 059.png
    AVOP 059.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 213

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Thank you, Imscully. I looked into their rates. It can get pricey. Also, they post the following restrictions. I think I am going to pass. Or, I'll just try one of the films they have on sale. The movie I wanted translated is AVOP 059. Which is from 2014. But, you can get the gist of the story just from watching.
From Erojapanese: (1) We only translate full movies. We don't translate movies with any of these characteristics:
I. Movies released before 2016. (Movies released in 2019 and 2018 have a 30% surcharge. Movies released in 2017 and 2016 have a 35% surcharge).
II. Movies in the following genres: harem, orgy, scatology, sadism and newsroom.
III. Movies over 150 min long
(2) Any movie with more than 2 people participating in intercourse at any time is automatically quoted under the Gangbang Rate.
(3) Prices shown do not include payment processing fee (15.7%)
Yeah, ordering a custom made video from any of the providers can be really expensive.
That's why a lot of people used to go in and purchase a project collectively.
I think it's a great idea to purchase one they've already done.
It helps providers like EroJapanese in business.
I've ordered a lot of videos from them in the past.
Their RED CATALOG is by far my favorite as it features more of their Taboo stuff like incest, etc.
I regularly visit that page looking for updates.
Good luck.

Reactions: Taako