Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

rickson

Feb 13, 2020
Have you found DeepL to be any better than Google or others?
Do you have a favorite one yet?

Yes, Deepl is better than google translate and papago naver. He has one flaw, sometimes when he translates, there might be a bug with the numbers. So you need to edit manually to fix it.

Another problem is transcribing the audio to text. It doesn't look good. PyTranscriber seems to be better than Autosub, but far from ideal.

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The wonderful Sarina Takeuchi A.K.A. Risa Murakami. Does anyone know the reasons that a lot of idols have more than one name? Just curious
Usually when they have more than one name, they used it for different studios. Maybe the studio owns the rights to their stage name?

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Usually when they have more than one name, they used it for different studios. Maybe the studio owns the rights to their stage name?
Studios does indeed own the names. And when they switch studios they have to get a new name with studio unless they are free agents

fred olin

May 19, 2020
Studios does indeed own the names. And when they switch studios they have to get a new name with studio unless they are free agent
Thank you all. That makes sense. In the future I will look into the names an idol uses with a particular studio. I.E. One studio she is called Risa another she is called Sarina. One of my favorites goes by the names Sawamura Reiko Takasaka Honami Takasaka Masumi. She has worked with many studios.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Thank you all. That makes sense. In the future I will look into the names an idol uses with a particular studio. I.E. One studio she is called Risa another she is called Sarina. One of my favorites goes by the names Sawamura Reiko Takasaka Honami Takasaka Masumi. She has worked with many studios.
I like that some of my favorites; Marina Shiraishi, Hitomi Tanaka, AIKIA, Yui Nagese, Hana Haruna, JULIE, and others tend to used their "studio names".
I suggest if it becomes difficult to translate, used their names and in some scenes, "honey" can be used between husband and wife.

fred olin

May 19, 2020
I like that some of my favorites; Marina Shiraishi, Hitomi Tanaka, AIKIA, Yui Nagese, Hana Haruna, JULIE, and others tend to used their "studio names".
I suggest if it becomes difficult to translate, used their names and in some scenes, "honey" can be used between husband and wife.
Thank you, good advice.

mikhailx

Sep 3, 2021
i've been using pyTranscriber for a couple days to make my own Jav sub, i'm pretty satisfied with it but sometimes there are many wrong transcribe. anyone know other good software similar to pyTranscriber to transcribe jav?
i want to make comparison and perfecting the sub. I dont understand any japanese so i rely everything on the software

Reactions: Imscully

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
i've been using pyTranscriber for a couple days to make my own Jav sub, i'm pretty satisfied with it but sometimes there are many wrong transcribe. anyone know other good software similar to pyTranscriber to transcribe jav?
i want to make comparison and perfecting the sub. I dont understand any japanese so i rely everything on the software
I don't used pytranscriber but I hear many say to break your video/mp3 into 10/15 minutes increments? And make sure nothing else is running in the background.
Also remember the subs will not be perfect, unless you speak the language.
Don't be in a rush. It's going to take time.

I hear some people say they can do subs under a day. I don't know, seem sus. Language experts can sub fast but they rather not :D

Also, I take breaks. Maybe an hour or 2. Sometimes a day or more if I'm working. Or I'll start a new sub.
For me, it keeps my mind straight.

Good luck

Reactions: Imscully

freshmilk69

Aug 18, 2021
My fully edited (corrected) eng. sub. of
ZUKO-139 Secret Babymaking Sexual Temptation With My Relatives (Erika Kitagawa, Aki Sasaki, Ring Shiraishi, Nao Wakana)

It's been a while. It was a busy month... Anyway, hope you all enjoy this one.
The movie is hot and funny.
Ssshh...
zuko139pl.jpg

Attachments

• ZUKO-139 Secret Babymaking Sexual Temptation With My Relatives (Erika Kitagawa, Aki Sasaki, Ri...zip
    12.3 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Here's another sub for you guys. You can make changes, but I hope you give me credit also :rolleyes:
I've been cleaning this one up as best as I can. But I don't want to delay posting this any longer. Also I want to move on to some more subs:p
I did a review of this a long time ago on Javtrailers, so here's the link https://javtrailers.com/video/1rctd00404.

Honestly, I didn't like it this one. I subbed it only for Hijiri Maihara and for the genre.
Um, I didn't like the actor. Very annoying. Also the script had him do some sick things. If their your family, why do the twisted shit?
Stuff like that kills AV for me. I'm not about that stuff. Luckily it wasn't extreme but unnecessary for a "time stop" movie.

Here is:

RCTD-404 Imaginary Items Ultimate Evolution Series Real Wristwatch That Stops Time Freezing Time For The Whole Step Family And Having Some Fun Special​

roc4.jpgroc3.jpgroc1.jpgroc2.jpg

Attachments

• RCTD-404 ENG Real Wristwatch That Stops Time For The Whole Family And Having Some Fun Special ...rar
    18.9 KB · Views: 513
  • Video and Audio Info for RCTD-404.rar
    115.2 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

rickson

Feb 13, 2020
Another amateur translation, I translated from another Chinese translation. So it was easier. I love Kurea hasumi ass and her body was at its peak when she filmed this movie

JUX-455

Daddy's Girl Kurea Hasumi​

jux-455.jpg

Attachments

• JUX-455.rar
    11.7 KB · Views: 467
Last edited: