Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
R18 has it...I seen the images on R18... Is that guy dress like a girl???
That's the ugliest dude in a wig, I've ever seen:eek::D:D:D
Yeah, I found my copy of the video shortly after I made that post.
I really didn't like the storyline where the abused mother feminized her son by putting him in a wig.
He ultimately gets revenge ad becomes her dominant, so all's well that ends well.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
The effort you and George put into is nothing short of inspiring. I believe you made it possible to give movies a freshness but keep the idea and nature of the movie intact without changing the story too much.
Since I don't know I am still discovering how to add that erotic touch and personal feel between family or whatever the scene calls for.
I am not a big fan of decensored(I don't need it) but since this is your first effort and this is an oldie, I would love a decensored and sub for BKD-97.
Also I like the size of your fonts and color. Do it fit well with you television or computer?
I watch my movies on my 50' inch. Can I ask you, what type of fonts you're using?
I want my subs to look a little better too. Thank you so much :D

Thanks for the kind words and interest in my projects.
I am especially proud of BKD-97 as it was the very first movie that I created 100% all-original subtitles from scratch. I loved the movie and wanted to have subs for it, so I made them myself.

To answer your questions about my fonts and colors.
I can only answer this in generalities as the size and definition (SD vs HD vs UHD, etc) has an impact on how big the subtitles are on screen.
I generally used my laptop and only use my TV to watch my work when I have a friend over to share the work with her.
I generally use:
- VERDANA in BOLD
- I increase the Y% scale (height) to at least to 133 or 150
- I increase the X% scale to 110 or 120
I usually keep the Font size (the drop down next to the Font Box) at 20
I INCREASE the Outline to 2.5 - 3.0
I DECREASE the Shadow to 1 or less.
I change the color to something in the Yellow to Orange range.
I usually leave spacing alone, but will increase it a few clicks occassionally.
I am attaching a couple screenshots for examples.
I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have other questions.
CheersBKD-97 Screenshot 2021-11-07 095601.jpgScreenshot 2021-11-07 093853.jpgBIG Screenshot 2021-11-07 101441.jpg

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Thanks for the kind words and interest in my projects.
I am especially proud of BKD-97 as it was the very first movie that I created 100% all-original subtitles from scratch. I loved the movie and wanted to have subs for it, so I made them myself.

To answer your questions about my fonts and colors.
I can only answer this in generalities as the size and definition (SD vs HD vs UHD, etc) has an impact on how big the subtitles are on screen.
I generally used my laptop and only use my TV to watch my work when I have a friend over to share the work with her.
I generally use:
- VERDANA in BOLD
- I increase the Y% scale (height) to at least to 133 or 150
- I increase the X% scale to 110 or 120
I usually keep the Font size (the drop down next to the Font Box) at 20
I INCREASE the Outline to 2.5 - 3.0
I DECREASE the Shadow to 1 or less.
I change the color to something in the Yellow to Orange range.
I usually leave spacing alone, but will increase it a few clicks occassionally.
I am attaching a couple screenshots for examples.
I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have other questions.
CheersView attachment 2764747View attachment 2764749View attachment 2764755
Thank you! Thank you! The screenshots will help me so much! Even me, a caveman can understand it :cheers:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Any one have sub ( nsps-781) or ( toen-12)

Thank you.

I only seen the Chinese sub for this on torrent. I didn't see any subs for those movies. https://www.javbus.com/en/NSPS-781
Interesting, https://3xpla.net/english-sub-toen-20/ this is a sub for the same genre, it might be worth using those subs and adding them to (TOEN-12). Really lots of AV almost uses the same dialogs tbh.
And it could get you started on subbing on your own.
I will continue to look around, though. Good luck

Askender

Aug 15, 2019

chandran86

MATURE & MARRIED WOMENS ONLY!!
Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-161] When I went to see my mother, who is 48 years old and thin, I was surprised to see her wearing a T-back. Hokkaido's Mature Mother Yukimi Shiinacover_yl3oye_1600655928.jpgOFKU-161_fKMlKY.jpg
When I returned to my parents' home in Hokkaido for the first time in a long time, I found t-back panty eating into my mother's big ass, a son who happened to see her changing clothes!! Why is the mother in front of fifty wearing panties that are too erotic!! I can't stand the temptation of my mother who is polishing Onna!!

Attachments

• OFKU-161-en.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 386

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Thank you, Imscully. I looked into their rates. It can get pricey. Also, they post the following restrictions. I think I am going to pass. Or, I'll just try one of the films they have on sale. The movie I wanted translated is AVOP 059. Which is from 2014. But, you can get the gist of the story just from watching.
From Erojapanese: (1) We only translate full movies. We don't translate movies with any of these characteristics:
I. Movies released before 2016. (Movies released in 2019 and 2018 have a 30% surcharge. Movies released in 2017 and 2016 have a 35% surcharge).
II. Movies in the following genres: harem, orgy, scatology, sadism and newsroom.
III. Movies over 150 min long
(2) Any movie with more than 2 people participating in intercourse at any time is automatically quoted under the Gangbang Rate.
(3) Prices shown do not include payment processing fee (15.7%)
We translate movies without those stupid rules. We did bunch of titles from 2012 and older (even 2007). We also don't add fees on top of the subtitles price.

Jan 2, 2012
[OFKU-161] When I went to see my mother, who is 48 years old and thin, I was surprised to see her wearing a T-back. Hokkaido's Mature Mother Yukimi ShiinaView attachment 2765149View attachment 2765150
When I returned to my parents' home in Hokkaido for the first time in a long time, I found t-back panty eating into my mother's big ass, a son who happened to see her changing clothes!! Why is the mother in front of fifty wearing panties that are too erotic!! I can't stand the temptation of my mother who is polishing Onna!!
Love the OFKU series., thanks

Reactions: chandran86

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
We translate movies without those stupid rules. We did bunch of titles from 2012 and older (even 2007). We also don't add fees on top of the subtitles price.
Thanks for this.
I saw some very enticing titles on your site.
Since the members here are likely to be strong potential customers, would you be interested in offering a special deal/discount to us for a first purchase?

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-165] The mother of the daughter-in-law who came up to Tokyo from Isezaki... Forty-year-old mother-in-law Satomi Fuegi 45 years old
cover_mB7iiU_1605872752.jpgOFKU-165_oOis9A.jpg
While his wife was away from home due to childbirth hospitalization, his wife's mother came to Tokyo from Isesaki in Gunma Prefecture to help with household chores. My Daughter-in-law Can't Suppress Iyarashii Feelings With To A Gentle Mother-in-law! ! Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law gradually start to become conscious as a man and a woman. The family will have a secret adultery relationship! !

Attachments

• OFKU-165-en.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 333
Reactions: Imscully

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Thanks for this.
I saw some very enticing titles on your site.
Since the members here are likely to be strong potential customers, would you be interested in offering a special deal/discount to us for a first purchase?
When you see all those messages asking for free subtitles, I'm not sure about that :p. I even had guys emailing me thinking a custom translation was 20$. Lol, nobody would do that amount of work for that price. According to my stats, most of my customers come from search engines.
For the moment, we have discounts on custom orders only. There is still a pass in the work, that would make a bulk order cheaper. For example, if you want to buy 10 subs, it wouldn't not cost 10x9,99 but something like 69,99$.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Thanks for the reply.
It never hurts to ask for a discount. ;-)
I'll likely make an order of a title or two as you seem to have a good selection of some kinkier titles that appeal to me.
(Ex. BDA-13, BDA-14)
Cheers
When you see all those messages asking for free subtitles, I'm not sure about that :p. I even had guys emailing me thinking a custom translation was 20$. Lol, nobody would do that amount of work for that price. According to my stats, most of my customers come from search engines.
For the moment, we have discounts on custom orders only. There is still a pass in the work, that would make a bulk order cheaper. For example, if you want to buy 10 subs, it wouldn't not cost 10x9,99 but something like 69,99$.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Thanks for the reply.
It never hurts to ask for a discount. ;-)
I'll likely make an order of a title or two as you seem to have a good selection of some kinkier titles that appeal to me.
(Ex. BDA-13, BDA-14)
Cheers
Haha sure, I totally understand.

Jan 2, 2012
[OFKU-165] The mother of the daughter-in-law who came up to Tokyo from Isezaki... Forty-year-old mother-in-law Satomi Fuegi 45 years old
View attachment 2765469View attachment 2765470
While his wife was away from home due to childbirth hospitalization, his wife's mother came to Tokyo from Isesaki in Gunma Prefecture to help with household chores. My Daughter-in-law Can't Suppress Iyarashii Feelings With To A Gentle Mother-in-law! ! Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law gradually start to become conscious as a man and a woman. The family will have a secret adultery relationship! !
thanks for another OFKU

jtygah25

Aug 4, 2008
Thanks for all the hard work on the subtitles. It seems that the NKKD-035 subtitles posted are way off or the duration of each is too long from the video I have, The video total is 150 min, but really is 02:26:04 as the end time on mine.

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
Thanks for all the hard work on the subtitles. It seems that the NKKD-035 subtitles posted are way off or the duration of each is too long from the video I have, The video total is 150 min, but really is 02:26:04 as the end time on mine.
HI,
Thanks for notice it. I check it and will reupload..
Thanks again

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
This movie doesn't appear to be available anywhere.
I've looked all over and can't find any evidence of it.
Any idea why that is?
Any assists would be appreciated.
I will recommend you to use the image search function on R18.com
Next to the search box there is a camera icon, click it and upload the image cover or the girls photo of what you are looking and you will get what you are looking for.

https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=143rbd00002/

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
Thank you, Imscully. I looked into their rates. It can get pricey. Also, they post the following restrictions. I think I am going to pass. Or, I'll just try one of the films they have on sale. The movie I wanted translated is AVOP 059. Which is from 2014. But, you can get the gist of the story just from watching.
From Erojapanese: (1) We only translate full movies. We don't translate movies with any of these characteristics:
I. Movies released before 2016. (Movies released in 2019 and 2018 have a 30% surcharge. Movies released in 2017 and 2016 have a 35% surcharge).
II. Movies in the following genres: harem, orgy, scatology, sadism and newsroom.
III. Movies over 150 min long
(2) Any movie with more than 2 people participating in intercourse at any time is automatically quoted under the Gangbang Rate.
(3) Prices shown do not include payment processing fee (15.7%)
... if it helps you, I can send you the Chinese subtitles for AVOP-059