Photos That GRAB Your Attention!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reactions: Casshern2

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
Yes...I really enjoyed this bizarre video despite having the guy playing groom's father(?) The opening scene was so good but the movie seemed to fizzle out as it went on. Still a keeper though. A bit off topic but speaking of the groom's father...anyone know his name? Jug...you must have a nickname for him? I call him the Despicable one...
Although he has a strong presence his videos have to be exceptional for me to keep them. I had my own set of nicknames before I saw the thread about JAV actors names from over 3 years ago...Reading this Forum is like reading War and Peace lol. Another villain though much more watchable is Jug's the Tenant who I dubbed the r**ist. Motiman my name for the disgusting Tubby is The Tongue.

[QUOTE.com="Motiman, post: 3252227, member: 42922"]I watched DVDES-929 yesterday from the brilliant 'low hurdles to sex' series by Deeps. Although not the best in the series, probably due to the actresses used and also because it was too similar to DVDES-543 despite only being the second wedding themed movie in the series, i still enjoyed it due to it's wonderfully crafted nature. They really have gone to the effort to make it look like a wedding, even employing 'guests' to pad out the attendance. Anyway the below screenshot, where we have the father of the groom doing the mother of the bride (or vice versa) as the rest of the guests pose for the wedding photo was really great and pretty mush explains what the hell is going on in this strange but brilliant movie, and the series all round.
View attachment 647966[/QUOTE]

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
I hate hair pants
I don't know if this qualifies... but this photo from Anri Okita's SOE-592 title has always fascinated me. It is such a non-traditional pose for the traditional boy-girl JAV movie. Here she is on top with the guy in a submissive position and she is forcing her pussy into him as the aggressor. I have seen similar scenes in lesbian "tribbing" segments, but I think only one other similar scene. if I'm wrong, and this is common, please let me know.View attachment 653030

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I had to dig up these screen shots for A World with Exceptionally Low Hurdles to SEX 11 [DVDES-929], and it appears the groom's father was played by Rugged Man. (I like that actor, Tonyvee. And you're right, Tubby is "disgusting," but in a lovable way. I'm impressed with your interest in, and knowledge of, the male actors.)

EDIT:
One I find hard to take is...
[JUX-887  Creep.jpg

... The Creep (JUX-887)

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Strange design for a prosthetic hand.

View attachment 775014
The Sex of Your Dreams, A Manager Who Made a Wife in the Apartment Building His [NSPS-326]

Ha! I had to look at a couple times to figure out just what the hell was going on. :p I love the fact that someone out there had to produce a dildo/janitor doll. I wonder if there are other profession related sex toys out there. ;)

Also, Mr Tubby is the king and can do no wrong by me! :D

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: Motiman

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Heartfelt! ... (Sigh)

OBA-268.jpg

The Married Woman Who Invites A Fuck Buddy To Her Own Home To Have Sex With Him While Her Husband Is Out [OBA-268], with Ikumi Kondo

By now, a clichéd camera angle, but... it always works.

OBA-269.jpg
Temptation of a Middle-Aged Housekeeper's Panties Flashing [OBA-269], with Rieko Shiina

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Heartfelt! ... (Sigh)

View attachment 778057

The Married Woman Who Invites A Fuck Buddy To Her Own Home To Have Sex With Him While Her Husband Is Out [OBA-268], with Ikumi Kondo

By now, a clichéd camera angle, but... it always works.

View attachment 778063
Temptation of a Middle-Aged Housekeeper's Panties Flashing [OBA-269], with Rieko Shiina

Looks like the Japanese version of 'The Graduate' took Mrs Robinson's enticement to a whole new level! :p

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The cover for this was pointed out in the Loli thread. The other promo pics that accompany the screenshots for the digital release are a level more ridiculous IMO...

IMG_20160917_214853.jpg

Reactions: CoolKevin and xplay

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
The cover for this was pointed out in the Loli thread. The other promo pics that accompany the screenshots for the digital release are a level more ridiculous IMO...

View attachment 778439

Not being a fan of the loli genre in general, i wonder just what makes these pics particularly special. This just seems pretty standard for the genre. Having actresses made up to look much younger than they are, usually created by showing the actresses with less make-up, is what i expect from the genre. I do go to the loli thread now and then because i'm not totally against the genre but i may have missed the discussion about her.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Not being a fan of the loli genre in general, i wonder just what makes these pics particularly special. This just seems pretty standard for the genre. Having actresses made up to look much younger than they are, usually created by showing the actresses with less make-up, is what i expect from the genre. I do go to the loli thread now and then because i'm not totally against the genre but i may have missed the discussion about her.
The Photoshop job to make her head look bigger than her body, proportionally.

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Using traditional Japanese utensils is most important on Japanese women, when it comes to "eating pussy."

JUC-960.jpg
An Agreement to Lend His Beautiful Wife's Body- I'll Let You Borrow Her [JUC-960], with Saki Izumi

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The beauty of these legs shooting straight out with pointed toes greatly enhances the "primal" effect, don't you think?

AP-312.jpg
Tie Up the Housekeeper, Cause Her Sensitivity to Swell With An Aphrodisiac and Make Her Feel Such Pleasure While Under Its Influence, Teasing Her With Finishes Only to Have Her Piss Herself, Then Stick Her With Your Big Dong and Make Her Go Wild!! (AP-312)