Photos That GRAB Your Attention!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
We have a security breach! Call the mods! The dangerous brothers of Nutville, URAM-005 and URAM-006, and the mastermind behind the tragic event called The Moment of Stupidity, GVRD-039, escaped from the Dumb Moments Thread! Red Alert! Red Alert! :aghh:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
those URAM videos are really really weird, mood killer :muntah:

Oh God, don't even mention it! I wouldn't star in films like those for all the money in the world! I just looked those up because I wanted to see if the studio is still doing stuff like that... and the answer is yes. Another zombie(?) video is scheduled to come out on the first day of September... I can't believe enough people buy stuff like this to make it worth producing more! I mean, it's definitely very realistic as far as the costumes/make-up go and something rare, but wow... Here's the series:

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_label.php?&mode=2&l=diia

I guess most of these are for people who have necrophilia? Or just some very weird fetish... It's strange in any case!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh God, don't even mention it! I wouldn't star in films like those for all the money in the world! I just looked those up because I wanted to see if the studio is still doing stuff like that... and the answer is yes. Another zombie(?) video is scheduled to come out on the first day of September... I can't believe enough people buy stuff like this to make it worth producing more! I mean, it's definitely very realistic as far as the costumes/make-up go and something rare, but wow... Here's the series:

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_label.php?&mode=2&l=diia

thats the worst part, its look so realistic, make me imagine how the smell, rotten body, ecc :dead:

its not only kill my bonner but my also appetite too

I guess most of these are for people who have necrophilia? Or just some very weird fetish... It's strange in any case!

yes they are

if not how come they comfortable watching those videos

I think necrophilia is much worse than weird fetishes, its totally disgusting

Reactions: kharo88

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Guess Casshern2 would have posted the source of that still, if known. 'Course, things skip my mind all of the time.

Kharo88 made an excellent point, as well as an excellent post, top o' the page; some of the latest additions could also have doubled on the "Dumb Moments" thread. Probably this next one would've best qualified for that thread, but I figured the "horror" motif should not now be tampered with.

Can there be anything scarier than a clown?

QP-001.jpg
Amusement Park Hell, Volume 1 - Rina-chan [QP-001], starring Rina Hatsume, from 2011; there does not seem to be a "Volume 2."

Devil clowns who play with a pure heart, turn Namezuri the flesh of innocent beautiful girl! She was taken away in suspicious clown, inculcated the "Acme" in its small body, alive disturbed while pouring away the tears and drool .... "To such things by Hey ... hup ..." When the three of clown inflated meat bar is screwed into the undeveloped Ma ● co by turns, beautiful girl that has been polluted to desire that does not run out of the adults is to pleasure hell I went fallen ....

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: Supmop

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(Only thing better than quick and dirty is slow and dirty!)
That stupid Sokmil link from above has no DVD code... what movie WAS that, with Ren Azumi and Hitomi, as well as Riri Koda (the interviewer from the many ROCKET incest "game show" JAVs)?

Dirty translated as Throat Lewd Inspection Nurse Tits Blame, here is its DMM page. (With the usual screwed-up date; the movie is from 2014.) Funny thing is, when one clicks on the cover, only the front cover comes up... without the DVD code. We are told the code is OKURAM-322, but I don't get any hits with that code, in a general Google search. Mysterious.

EDIT: Hold on, I got one crummy link. I guess that is the code after all, OKURAM-322.

OKURAM-322.jpg

Anyone else consider drinking from this mug... shot?

IPZ-779.jpg
Captured Prisoners, There's Nowhere To Run! [IPZ-779]

(Question: Japan began using the Metric System in 1957. Will JAV make the country change course?)

Last edited:

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Has this happened to you? You are going about your JAV travels, clicking on endless titles and photo references, you know, tum-de-dee-dum-dumm... until suddenly — you come across a shot that is so out of the norm, your eyes bolt, and your attention is helplessly GRABBED!

It has happened to me many times, and sometimes I have been so impressed, I couldn't help but want to share it with you.

I dug up one such photo from the past, which I will feature toward the end of my post, because the one that struck me now and that inspired this thread is not a particularly strong one; yet, it did cause me to stop and look more.

So are you getting the idea? Mind you, we are not necessarily talking about shots of a sexual nature that present a turn-on effect, because let's face it... there is no end to shots like that. Although if there is a sexy picture that is a little "different"... please! Don't keep it to yourself.

It's got to be special, in some regard; the kind of photo that gives you pause. You know, the pause that refreshes, although not the kind of refreshment we get from a damned soft drink.

In fact, to make my point clearer, I just remembered another such photo that I shared with you in the past... and I managed to dig it up just now. Let me start with the current one:

Three Beautiful Divorced Sisters Who Went Back Home, a Father-in-Law and An Old Dude Next Door - Trouble-Seeking Ladies Who Can't Neglect Their Bodies Which Have No Defenses [HAVD-890]

View attachment 527466

So the lady is one of the movie's three stars, Sana Mizuhara, Rei Aida and Shiori Hashimoto. Now you might be asking, what's so special about THAT! And I wouldn't blame you, what hits one of us isn't going to hit another the same way. Yet when I was scrolling down this movie's screen shots from Asian Screens, running into one usual "intercourse" shot after another, my heart went out to this view, because I felt this was a genuine and not-acted moment... and that's what made it special.

Now let me move on to some stronger examples that I presented from the past. The first:

View attachment 527467

The beauteous and spunky Azumi Mizushima [VSPDS-606]; I see I made a point about it back in 2013, after noticing the photo that another member had put up.

I remember the first time that I saw a preview of VSPDS-606 video and automatically need to look into this jav and download. The video is a little bit of a let down compare to this one pic, but that's more because of personal high expectations. I don't know about most people her but i usually check out new dvds and idols because of dvd covers at first. Once i get a feel for the idol i'll decide it i like their performances or their looks and I'll keep track of the idols i like.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
(Only thing better than quick and dirty is slow and dirty!)
That stupid Sokmil link from above has no DVD code... what movie WAS that, with Ren Azumi and Hitomi, as well as Riri Koda (the interviewer from the many ROCKET incest "game show" JAVs)?

Dirty translated as Throat Lewd Inspection Nurse Tits Blame, here is its DMM page. (With the usual screwed-up date; the movie is from 2014.) Funny thing is, when one clicks on the cover, only the front cover comes up... without the DVD code. We are told the code is OKURAM-322, but I don't get any hits with that code, in a general Google search. Mysterious.

EDIT: Hold on, I got one crummy link. I guess that is the code after all, OKURAM-322.

wow I never know before that Ren Azumi and Hitomi had performed together in the same video

thanks to Casshern and Jugulear now I know the OKURAM code :)

seems this is a softcore video ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Rule 34 is still alive and running i see.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
OK, this one had me rubbing my eyes to make sure I was seeing straight. Woman with hands but no arms?!?

noarms.jpg

Thankfully, it was merely perspective. But I wonder if Rule 34 has produced even that at some point...

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I'm sure...I would guess this expression only on her face long enough for this unfortunate screenshot to be captured. He doesn't look huge like some other fellas out there. Perhaps he's much smaller than she expected? Or more likely she spotted the Hello Kitty tattoo he has hiding in the jungle that is his pubes.

From SW-420 (get ready for it...) Unpopular High School Boy Boards A Bus Filled With Beautiful And Sensual Married Women! 2 He's Ready To Explode When The Bus Shakes And He Brushes Up Against Their Big Asses And Titties! 6 Of These Ladies Can't Hold Back From His Young Cock.

"...is that...Hello Kitty?"
what.jpg

"...IS THAT HELLO KITTY!?"
what2.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Last two were wonderful; I particularly enjoyed the second one. Thank you for going the extra mile, and for providing the close-up.

Always behind the curve, me not know what "Rule 34" was.

EDIT:
I take it our irresistibly cross-eyed heroine is Akari Hoshino? At the game since 2004, and still going strong... bless her.

My eye traveled to the next lady in the movie, from these screen shots (at 1:42:56):

... Mirror:

SW-420-1.jpg SW-420-2.jpg

She turned out to be... recent returnee, Misa Arisawa (A.K.A. Junko Kato). Mmmmmmm!

Others in cast: Minami Natsuki, Sana Mizuhara, Sara Saijo and Nozomi Hazuki.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Sufficiently strange enough to have grabbed my attention...

HRND-178.jpg

Some notes...

From the back cover of (as translated) Black Erotic Butler [HRND-178] (here are both covers, and a descriptive page); the translated "plot":

Sex technique only Eros drama depicting the communal life of to have been bereaved in flawless butler and her husband woman. Marika who lost her husband in an accident a year ago, had a relationship with the company of the president of her husband was working. One day, a man who identifies himself as a "butler of Sebastian" appears ... in front of Marika.

Actresses are... first one translated as "Yusato Nakajima," whose Japanese name ( 中島佑里 ) led to a "Yuri Nakajima," probably someone else. (Sole credit from 2008, vs. this 2014 movie.) There's also Riri Kōda (A.K.A. Riri Kouda, the gameshow host from the ROCKET incest movies), as well as Miu. ( also known as Miu Natsume, an actress I like.)

Since this oddity runs for only an hour and is not listed on DMM and R18 (yet it is . up on JavLibrary), must be an uncensored JAV? (You know, the kind that is often uncreative? Well, rules are made to be broken.)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Sufficiently strange enough to have grabbed my attention...

View attachment 763988

Some notes...

From the back cover of (as translated) Black Erotic Butler [HRND-178] (here are both covers, and a descriptive page); the translated "plot":

Sex technique only Eros drama depicting the communal life of to have been bereaved in flawless butler and her husband woman. Marika who lost her husband in an accident a year ago, had a relationship with the company of the president of her husband was working. One day, a man who identifies himself as a "butler of Sebastian" appears ... in front of Marika.

Actresses are... first one translated as "Yusato Nakajima," whose Japanese name ( 中島佑里 ) led to a "Yuri Nakajima," probably someone else. (Sole credit from 2008, vs. this 2014 movie.) There's also Riri Kōda (A.K.A. Riri Kouda, the gameshow host from the ROCKET incest movies), as well as Miu. ( also known as Miu Natsume, an actress I like.)

Since this oddity runs for only an hour and is not listed on DMM and R18 (yet it is . up on JavLibrary), must be an uncensored JAV? (You know, the kind that is often uncreative? Well, rules are made to be broken.)

My guess would be that it is a softcore movie rather than an actual JAV movie. I know it uses a JAV actress but many star in these kind of movies. The sex scenes themselves would be quite short giving more time for the zany story. I don't think it's uncensored because Javlibrary don't cover them but if it was i, like you, would be surprised given how so much of uncensored stuff is so mundane.