Photo session with JAV idol

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I have question about commercial (meaning money change hands) fans (meaning it's above ground operation) event that is ... photo sessions.

This is one way for celebs, especially with JAV idols to interact with fans and earn some money. Like other pre-publizied events, in which fans may shake hands or get signature with idols, take selfie etc. The photo session version of that: Fans pay money to join the photo session, then for 30 mins, everyone (say 20 fans) crowd around a mini stage (say a couch or a bed) and takes photos of the idol. Obviously the idol would be dressed and made-up in some glamourous way. Sometimes she would be in underwear or swimsuit. Sometimes she maybe partially nude. All fine (if a bit edgy)

Now... what I read from playno1... gets a little crazy... and I want to ask the wisdom and knowledge of Akiba:

(1) one idol (Meguri) may make physical contacts with the fan as part of or related to a photo session event. My actual interpretation of what playno1 said may or may not be accurate/complete. Let's say one mental image is: Meguri fully dressed (imagine wearing a standard T-shirt on top of a typical full-cup bra) apply her chest on the back of a fan who's lying face down, an oppai massage.

(2) another idol (Miku Abeno) may spread her pussy lips for the camera, again an mental image, may or may not be close to reality, Miku in student uniform, sailor suit with short skirt, takes off her panty, for the 20+ fans crowding around with smart phones or cameras. Maybe a fan ask "open her up!" and Miku reaches down with her fingers and spread apart her pussy lips. Maybe just for 5 seconds. Playno1 seems to hint that she only did this back when she was new to the scene and not yet so established as a career idol.

So what do you think? Have you heard of similar things? I mean getting oppai massage from JAV idol or seeing idol's open pussy isn't such a big deal if it's a one-on-one arrangement. Many idols work as hostess, soapland or delivery health. But as part of fan events with more than one "customers" present? Seems to cross certain legal line...

Reactions: shawn720s

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Those kind of photo-shoots are very common. I don't have the link to one of them handy but look up "AV女優撮影会" to see them.
Given the current situation, most may be on hold, they normally happen very often.

I think the group limit is only like 5 or 6 and many also offer one-on-one.

The biggest question is since these are fans taking pictures and the models are naked, what happens about leaks?
I was told most have copies of their ID's taken and sign an agreement not to share their photos and it seems to work, surprisingly.

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
they are japanese bro, one of the most law abiding citizen, of course it's more likely work