Photos That GRAB Your Attention!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

ANAL-006.jpg

Parent and Child Anal Licking! [ANAL-006]

Secret tryst while she is washing... her daughter's hair...!

LHBY-149.jpg

Fucking My Mother in Law While My Wife Isn't Watching 5 [LHBY-149]

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Love that hair action!

LHBY-089.jpg
Granddaughter Violated by Elder Couple [LHBY-089]

Really! Just because he has all of those girls is no reason for him to get a swollen head.

HHHD-219.jpg
Heaven or Hell Group of Sluts are making me Their Toy!? [HHHD-219]

Last edited:
Reactions: barba and Motiman

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I found the passion in this photo to be striking:

JLSD-002.jpg

The lovely lady is Runa Sezaki, as she appeared in 2014's Lady Soldier 2 - A Female Soldier's Mystery - A Beautiful Officer's Suffering [JLSD-002]

Motoko Inugami is a calm, beautiful female soldier. She is a lieutenant. She hates roundabout things, and is particularly fussy about cleanliness. She always assumes a snobbish posture. However, this is an appearance of her pride and merit. She is Taisa Inugami's daughter, who controls the upper hand of the military. With her background and superior position, Motoko gets tortured and r***ing by a bunch of low-rank soldiers. Tied up in all kinds of embarrassing positions, she gets covered in salt from above her eyes all the way down to her ass. Her pride is completely trampled. She eventually turns mad and swallows the low-rank soldiers' dirty penises with a big smile...

Reactions: Blade Runner

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I found the passion in this photo to be striking:

View attachment 639298

The lovely lady is Runa Sezaki, as she appeared in 2014's Lady Soldier 2 - A Female Soldier's Mystery - A Beautiful Officer's Suffering [JLSD-002]

Motoko Inugami is a calm, beautiful female soldier. She is a lieutenant. She hates roundabout things, and is particularly fussy about cleanliness. She always assumes a snobbish posture. However, this is an appearance of her pride and merit. She is Taisa Inugami's daughter, who controls the upper hand of the military. With her background and superior position, Motoko gets tortured and r***ing by a bunch of low-rank soldiers. Tied up in all kinds of embarrassing positions, she gets covered in salt from above her eyes all the way down to her ass. Her pride is completely trampled. She eventually turns mad and swallows the low-rank soldiers' dirty penises with a big smile...

+1 Runa Sezaki

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I'm cheating! These are not really photos, but frame grabs... from Groping in a Theater 9 - In a Place Like This... And Yet, And Yet I, Oh My...! [RBD-690], starring Rina Ishihara.

This little bit grabbed my attention. It was amusing, and weird, and sad, and everything else.

Some pervert is jacking off on the top of our heroine's head...

RBD-690-1.jpg

... And she's none the wiser.

RBD-690.jpg

THAT is simply not right.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I'm cheating! These are not really photos, but frame grabs... from Groping in a Theater 9 - In a Place Like This... And Yet, And Yet I, Oh My...! [RBD-690], starring Rina Ishihara.

This little bit grabbed my attention. It was amusing, and weird, and sad, and everything else.

Some pervert is jacking off on the top of our heroine's head...

View attachment 641644

... And she's none the wiser.

View attachment 641645

THAT is simply not right.

I completely agree! I had it on my list of movies in my translation request thread and it received the most votes so it was the first we had translated. Perhaps it was because of that scene! :p

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I had downloaded RBD-690 a good while ago, but I have yet to watch it. (I got the frame grabs from a trailer for the movie.) And now I see you've had subtitles created for it.

I never scrutinized the thread you linked (where, for others reading, ten dollars will get you the subtitle file that has been created)... I am aware of the big subtitle thread from the "Sticky," and I believe I passed along my praise for being the dynamic force you've proven to be (hold on, I checked; my Motiman-praise was on another subtitle thread... boy, we've got a lot of subtitle threads), when it comes to making JAVs more comprehensible. (And of course you are dynamic for more than that. In fact, when I searched all of the posts where I mentioned your name, a kind word was hardly ever far behind. You must have really impressed me. Although I wish — see below quote — you would spell "favorite" correctly!) Now that I gave this "new" (new for me) thread an eye, let me commend you once again for your very hard work and infectious devotion.

In one of your later posts of your linked thread, you had written, "...My favourite actor Mr Tubby (i really must find out his name :rolleyes:)," you probably can find the names of the more prevalent male JAV actors in the Good, Bad, Ugly and Tubby thread... and the amazing Tubby is no exception. If you scroll down on the first post to "4) And... The Tubby!," you will discover his name, and more.

EDIT:

Impressive combination of eye-catching angle, emotion and beauty.

Female Teacher Gang r*** - MIDD-746.jpg
Female Teacher Gang r*** - [MIDD-746], with Yukiko Suo

Last edited:
Reactions: mago and Motiman

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Speaking of Tubby here's one that caught my eye, him re-enacting a scene from Pulp Fiction.
rbd00751jp-3.jpg

RBD-751 Women Awakened To Masochist starring Nanami Kawakami and sadly just a bit of Yuria Ashina

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks for taking the time to have a search through the subtitle threads dude! In terms of compliments let me tell you right now that you are my favourite (correct spelling always!) poster on the forum as your posts are always very informative as well as hilarious. It's great to see someone who has a clear passion for not only JAV but also mainstream culture. In fact your ability to link JAV to other mainstream media is often what makes your posts so enjoyable. I can't remember where exactly but your comments on a recent elf/orc movie was particularly mirth inducing, especially the pictures of you comparing it with the LOTR orcs.

Let me continue figuratively stroking you off (lovely thought :rolleyes:) by thanking you for the information on Mr. Tubby or as he likes to go by Taku Yoshimura. I checked out his website and i'm soooo tempted to get me t-shirt. :p

t_06.jpg

Reactions: mago and jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Tubby looks dashing in a diaper!

An example of swell symmetry in the universe:

BNSPS-342.jpg
Nun / Female Superior / Female Lawyer / Girl Who Works At A Ramen Shop / Female Doctor / Female Teacher / Nabe / Single Mother's Tied Up Massage Parlor [BNSPS-359]

Reactions: mago

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I watched DVDES-929 yesterday from the brilliant 'low hurdles to sex' series by Deeps. Although not the best in the series, probably due to the actresses used and also because it was too similar to DVDES-543 despite only being the second wedding themed movie in the series, i still enjoyed it due to it's wonderfully crafted nature. They really have gone to the effort to make it look like a wedding, even employing 'guests' to pad out the attendance. Anyway the below screenshot, where we have the father of the groom doing the mother of the bride (or vice versa) as the rest of the guests pose for the wedding photos, was really great and pretty mush explains what the hell is going on in this strange but brilliant movie, and the series all round.

1dvdes00929jp-12.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
What got me was the combination of Nanami Kawakami's tousled hair and her expression; maybe the breast did not hurt, either.

RBD-756.jpg
Female Lawyer Becomes A r*** Victim - No Help, No Hope... [RBD-756]

Reactions: Blade Runner

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
A Lightsome Landscape

ure-034.jpg
7 Voluptuous Married Women Vs 1 Guy!! A Horny Creampie Massive Orgy Comic Book In Live Action!! See How I Got Serious Orgy Action With A Bunch Of Married Women ... [URE-034], starring Sayuki Kano, Reiko Kobayakawa, Asahi Mizuno, Kaho Shibuya, Riri Nakayama, Nozomi Mikimoto, Chinami Sakura

Reactions: grisa and kharo88

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I don't know if this qualifies... but this photo from Anri Okita's SOE-592 title has always fascinated me. It is such a non-traditional pose for the traditional boy-girl JAV movie. Here she is on top with the guy in a submissive position and she is forcing her pussy into him as the aggressor. I have seen similar scenes in lesbian "tribbing" segments, but I think only one other similar scene. if I'm wrong, and this is common, please let me know.soe00592jp-2.jpg