new releases September + October 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
sakun- there's a possibility that that pic will be the cover but usually the 1st pic is just temporary.
..................... huh? Where did this reply come from? LOL What made you think I was asking if it was the box cover art? I didn't. And I don't see what in my post would have made you think that, either! ^^; I just said, "Hey, I don't remember this scene happening in the game."

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i know. i meant that the pic may not necessarily be in the show itself. it's just a possible cover for the dvd.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
this reg. the Vanilla release dated 09-10-2010 = せめ・ちち 前編 - seme・chichi ep. 1

it´s based on an older manga, here´s a torrent for the manga...

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Man...Vanilla is going to make this...boo~ lol I feel sorry for Erect Sawaru work!~

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
huh, the recent Vanilla release at least is exceptable, no reason not to mutilate the 2nd episode again, just like happened to Mama Puri...

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ I'm sorry Red, but I just don't think Vanilla should take on this kind of genre of manga. Isn't there specialty. Sawaru style is messy and gooey, fast pace style of art, and the girls in his works are very voluptuous; I my opinion it should be animated much like Asagi or Kuro Ai. Vanilla is opposite of all of things I just mentioned. They should really leave it to company like Cotton Doll or Pink Pineapple to pick it up in the future.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
just now I cannot update anything, as already the 2nd power supply of my PC died today, additionally caused by the big heat we are suffering from. I´m gonna buy a new power supply tomorrow, I hope it will work again well then...

This is via crappy laptop.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
talk about good timing. getchu just updated their page for this. which is pretty weird considering i've never seen them post updates for Vanilla releases over at the front page. i wonder if Ben's gonna like this, there's GB but it is still from Vanilla.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=686261

Sadly, Getchu doesn't seem to be loading for me right now. However, I can say that if it's a combination of Erect Sawaru's work, and Vanilla, I'm probably not interested. I think ES does some gorgeous covers, and time and time again I'm disappointed when I look inside and see that disgusting mess. I just think he draws cum really gross. Who knows? It could be good though, since I doubt much of that will carry over faithfully to the anime.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I don't want to beat up on Vanilla all the time. They've got enough people doing that for them. But Gakido is correct: they shouldn't have been the studio to pick up an Erect Sawaru project. Here is what his artwork normally looks like. It's very detailed and a lot of the eroticism derives from his very unique drawing style. Vanilla is going to butcher this with their one-size-fits-all Barbie Doll bodies and general lack of detail.

In other words, a low-budget studio who can't afford to draw detailed pictures shouldn't be licensing one of the most detailed eromangas out there.

The funny thing is, Erect Sawaru is about as OPPOSITE from the words "vanilla hentai" as you can get. His work is chock full of tentacles, anal, hypnosis, eyes rolled back in the head, etc. He's a very fetishy artist and storyteller. I mean, for Christ's sake, his works regularly feature in the famous fetish eromagazine Comic Unreal! You can't get much more abnormal than that. And yet here he is, letting Vanilla have a stab at his works ... *sigh*

Artist's Pixiv account: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=374953

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
JVD = Japan Video Distribution is no low budget company, although they do low budget animations released by their Vanilla label, but just remember G-Spot Express / Itazura, that wasn´t low budget, but a JVD release, under a different label than Vanilla though = Muse label. They are good enough to make a release not being or looking low budget, they have enough money and enough power, perhaps we will be positively surprised, just give them a chance...

Perhaps they noticed - or have been told - that their only chance to get the U.S. market back is better quality...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
unfortunately this one is just old Vanilla quality. still, it's better than the recent ones we've been getting ( toumei ningen and shitsurakuen :scared:). wish they picked one of those ten works and used the same quality as in Angel Blade.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Unfortunately the new Hitou Meguri will not be a continuation of the 1st 1 (based on the title). although having partially read the story over at the getchu page it is possible this is set a half a year after the events of the 1st 1. it's just too bad we'll never get to see what happens to Chitose directly after the 1st ep.

one good news is that the producer will be Momoisakura (ももいさくら) :gayprance: he was the producer of the 1st ep from Amour, as well as other great series like inda na himekishi janne and inyouchuu 1.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i guess given that it's the 1st eroge -> anime -> ero anime this kind of treatment is understandable. or maybe all upcoming ero anime shows do get this much advertisement in magazines and we just didn't know about it.

where'd you find these scans? from the looks of it they are all from the same magazine. did you find the name? how about the preview?

based on the preview animation quality seems exceptionally high. and that just makes it more frustrating that Charlotte isn't there :notagain:

good news is it seems Momoisakura is the Chief Producer of L according to the scans. that raises the chances of getting a quiet Teppei. :XD:

if only i can find bigger version i might be able to read the articles.

P

pila13

ml52.gif

• Magazin name - bagbag
  • Video demo from - official site
  • Scans i find on 2ch
ml53.gif

P.S - Maybe some one know how coled this smiles =>
ml34.gif

I find they on nihonomaru, but want find full pack

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hmm i guess the previous scans were indeed from BugBug. they sure got those screens early. now i'm really curious as to what the other contents of the magazine are :perfectplan:

i wonder why 15 Bishoujo isn't out yet. i thought a lot of people were looking forward to it.

P

pila13

Covesr + news time
ml52.gif

[hide]
家庭教師のおねえさん2 THE ANIMATION~Hの偏差値あげちゃいます~ Instruct.1「もっとエッチなこと教えてあげる♪」[PP](2010/10/22)​
Cover don't out
-------------------
鬼父2 上巻 初回限定版 [PoRo] (2010/10/29)
03d9fbdd5eb2c58cdcf8729ca99efd0c.jpg

-------------------
Last Waltz~白濁まみれの夏合宿~ 下巻 [Suzuki] (2010/10/29)
2264edf6eb2098b25f7abc52e2894485.jpg
[/hide]