new releases September + October 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
Thanks to ShocWave for the info

Here is the list for Pixy's upcoming hentai titles :) Looks like Kangoku Senkan vol 04 is set to be released on December 2010 :tea:

attachment.php

P

pila13

10/29
11/26
12/31
ml34.gif
Nothing interest, skip all. Bad that sara dvd-box not out in december, but pixy like change releases date. Maybe i get ingrid in feb.
dieee.GIF

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Sorry, off topic for a sec...

reing: Yes! Celty <3

Ahem...

I guess I could also say that Princess Lover is still looking really good.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it's really too bad we're not gonna get the animated version of Celty's arc. still many unanswered questions. it'll be awhile before i can read the light novels. funny thing i discovered while searching for her pics. even though we know what her head looks like most pics are still of her with just her helmet on. i decided to modify my avy, this just feels so right. :pandalaugh:

there's a lot of special goods concerning both PL ovas. too bad they don't ship overseas.

btw screens for the last part of Shinshou Genmukan is available. glad there's more yuri but the guy is kinda wrecking the atmosphere for me.

haven't seen xeruel for quite some time. perhaps this will pique his interest. and here i doubted the "anime" in the title.

http://www.37c-binetsu.com/categry/kuuro/index.html

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it´ll be though to get maid kuuro kun pt. 2 again though, but for xeruel it is worth doing it... (hehe...)...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
given that it's animated this time it probably shouldn't be too tough.

:cry::abandoned2: bad news . Hitoui Meguri has been moved to Dec 3 :notagain: Mary Jane is starting to make a reputation for delayed releases.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
two days ago part 2 was scheduled for Dec. 24th...

getchu still has no delay, I wait with the entry in the list when they confirm.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
if Mary Jane itself announces it there's no need to check with getchu. it's not up to them. ep 2 is sometime in 2011

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
items updated, pt. 2 marked as delayed

dlclfrntka

Jul 8, 2010
hey.. can't you post 2010 uncensored hentai which has torrent or DL links ?.. plz even name info ..

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hey.. can't you post 2010 uncensored hentai which has torrent or DL links ?.. plz even name info ..

1st: there hardly uncensored stuff has been released in 2010, except perhaps 2 titles.

2nd: uncensored releases (as far as it is U.S. licensed material) are mentioned in our "DO NOT UPLOAD: LIST" (take a look at our rules please), so neither torrents nor download links may be posted here. A closer look to our rules would have made this question unnecessary...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
WoW,the Princess Lover DvD Box looks great:nosebleed:
Too bad,there is no hobby shop here who sell it...
They only sell PVC Figurine/SIC/Figma/Gunplamo

@rein
Too bad huh...
But still I prefer the old Hitou Meguri
Even if it's the same director
What I want is HM 2 old version

Seme Chichi is Out,posted by Mugesz

P

pila13

2010/10/01

シオン DVD-BOX
43f109e0195409fc26ea1cb4ef8e8487.jpg

Now left only Sara DVD-BOX. Probably out 2011/02
I think Ingrid DVD box out same time like Asagi (2011/05/xx)

To Red -
[hide]
Why you didn't add r***! r***! r***! DVD-BOX cover? :surprised2:
559b541f61a7bbc313906f1ff3a004e5.jpg
[/hide]

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Genmukan Shinsho 3 completely took me by surprise. didn't know it would come out this early. red where did you get the release date for ep 4? getchu? at Chichinoya they listed it as being sometime in september instead.

2 more days till PL. and hopefully 3 for ep 4 Genmukan

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hey i never contradicted your info. they sure are taking a long time releasing some screenshots.

too bad the last yuri scene in genmukan shinsho 3 was so short. :notagain: but at least they both got a turn :pandalaugh:

edit- i just watched it again and spotted something weird. this angle is missing. it's in the screenshots over at the Chichinoya page and the main pic used at dlsite. i wonder what happened. did they scrap it or forget to add it...