redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
More Jibril? Interesting. Hopefully it's better than Jibril 2. Not that there weren't useable scenes from 2, but it just wasn't as good as the first series, well in my opinion anyways.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
More Jibril? Interesting. Hopefully it's better than Jibril 2. Not that there weren't useable scenes from 2, but it just wasn't as good as the first series, well in my opinion anyways.

more, more, even more tens for tengiolt...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I do not know too why they needed to release a third raid. The 2nd one was far worse than part 1 already. Or is it a heritage from the merger of Animac where they already were working on it...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
again, I checked Getchu about 4 hours ago and there were no new entries, gonna recheck it now. Hopefully the new Milky´s are mentioned now too finally.

Did anyone see anything of the last three missing releases yet. It´s already evening in Japan and nothing to be found yet...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reg new Milky releases normally sofmap is much faster than Getchu or DMM, but this time they fail miserably too...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
if 痴漢電車男外伝~伝説へのチェイサー isn't in rar, I would have gotten the a. files too.....
Btw rein did you notice SM chars have changed (chinetsu, yokorenbo)? they don't have skinny wrist anymore(like renketsu houshiki), maybe they have new animator ?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
there's a non-rar version at hongfire. SM (and pretty much all other brands) does have different char designers. Lee Si Min is the CD for only the RH series. they have different CDs for their other series.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
I watch Princess Lover Ep 1 to 5 online. All episodes are TV version due to censored. I heard there is uncensored version only in DVD just like Queen's Blade :perfectplan:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Queen's Blade aired uncensored on certain stations. Princess Lover is more like Rosario Vampire in that it's censoring little things like panty shots in order to promote DVD sales. It's stupid, and I hate it. :mad:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I expect Rensa Byoutou and DokiDoki HaHa Musume Resun (lesson) to be licensed within short delay...

Same is possible for Megachu and After The Animation

...after I had noticed Milky that is publishing all those releases at DLsite which are going to be released uncensored in the near future. They just try to make as much money as possible in the remaining time until the uncensored versions are flooding the web...

As there were in the near past:

Sentakuya Shin-chan -> Kitty´s Dirty Laundry
Mama to Tsuma to Boin -> Kitty´s Cantaloupe Collector

will there be in the future?

Rensa Byoutou -> ???
DokiDoki HaHa Musume Resun -> ???

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
As there were in the near past:

Sentakuya Chin-Shan -> Kitty´s Dirty Laundry
Mama to Tsuma to Boin -> Kitty´s Cantaloupe Collector

will there be in the future?

Rensa Byoutou -> ???
DokiDoki HaHa Musume Resun -> ???

:XD: haha I rolled when red made a typo but it became very interesting title
Sentakuya Chin(po)-S(h)an ->kitty's "Laundry Dick":lols:

however for
Rensa Byoutou -> Dirty Genetic Ward ???
DokiDoki HaHa Musume Resun -> Mother-daughter exciting lesson ??? :XD:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
10-30 感染 淫欲の連鎖 ~山岸優編~ Kansen Inyoku no Rensa ~Yamagishi Yuu Hen~ - Infection Chain of Lust ~Yamagishi Yuu Part~ (Suzukimirano)

Getchu has removed the entry from the normal Suzukimirano releases page (although it´s there still on a separate page) and the Suzukimirano homepage just looks strange. Can someone please check. Thx.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
about 12 hours ago that was the Suzukimirano home page. Some hours later it became normal again and had got the linkings to Coquttish Doll PoRO, Shelf, Collaboration Works and others which all seem to belong to the same group. So when a Suzukimirano release is missing just like this month there will be a Coquettish Doll PoRO release as a substitute...

...and the Suzukimirano releases at Getchu were devided into two different search results, all previous releases were in one result, only Kansen Inyoku no Rensa had to be searched by name, and the Suzukimirano link on that entry just leaded to that strange screen on SM.

But we are back to normal now...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
i don't see what u mean. the getchu and Suzuki Mirano page are both just fine. there's no change in Kansen's release.

btw screen's are now available for Yokorenbo. it's another case where the char designs in the anime seem better

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=662345

btw here's something for Xeruel to look forward to next year hehe

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/08/14/shonen-maid-kuro-kun-gets-shota-hentai-ero-anime/

I'm currently satisfied with yokorenbo Chars although its not better but I atleast see it in equal measure.... (the ingame boobs were awesome :XD:) and way better than most game to anime adaptation which degrade at some point.

Rein my brain automatically censored any yaoi material :lols:
Btw lately I have problems whether I still should check sankaku for news, their retarded,racist,childish messages which getting on my nerves are growing toward 4chan's quality :murder: their quick rise to popularity attract too many unwanted excess, I hope our forum doesn't go that way....