New Board Software, New Server

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust®

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2010
I see a lot of criticism may be correct, maybe even a bit of nostalgia for the old.It is just the right note of the fact that we all learn to deal with the new software, which is true.I for myself write that I think about software XenForo Ltd. read widely on Wikipedia and all I liked it.Like any new thing has to gradually "run" and administrators to do the "running", so I guess we should not expect everything "right"!Maybe I am by all of you here already older, but to say that personally I like this system, plus you can choose whether to pictures such as we have been accustomed to or their full size, but that unnecessarily burdens the server.
Yet the one thing I will mention.There's a series of links to various addresses and directly, I would have these addresses can be entered so that when you click on them not open directly.Somewhere I read that even this unnecessarily burdens the server and just need a small adjustment in the assignment.
Address by after my draft looked like this: hXXp://xenforo.com/

Reactions: CoolKevin

oooiooo

Dec 5, 2009
Hello,everyone :D

did anyone know why my chrome can't show the "﹝IMG﹞" images pics ?

090.PNG

Last edited:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi Guys!!
Great to see you back were you belong and that's online! Thanks for all the hard work...

:):)So Welcome back Akiba!;);)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Welcome back.

Sorry it took so long, we had to convert our whole db.

Hopefully it's working properly.

Let us know what you think, what's broken, and what you can't do that you used to be able to and all that stuff.

Hi, welcome back and thanks for your hard work. Just a minor quibble here but I like to read posts in descending order starting with the newest post. The forum default is to start with page 1 so the newest post is on the last page and I have not foun a control that gives you a choice for ascending/descending. Any help?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hi, welcome back and thanks for your hard work. Just a minor quibble here but I like to read posts in descending order starting with the newest post. The forum default is to start with page 1 so the newest post is on the last page and I have not foun a control that gives you a choice for ascending/descending. Any help?

I know what you mean, it would be nice, some more tweaks coming soon, looking into it

TraumaDoc

Is THE man!
Nov 10, 2008
Oh, I'm sorry, when I clicked on the link in the message board to read about the new forum/new site, I guess I missed the requirement to ONLY post positive "yesman" comments. "UGLY, UGLY, UGLY" is exactly what it is and my view, my opinion; thus, that's why I posted those words. I'm not constructive enough to sit and evaluate each button, tab, indent, border size, margins, etc. I simple expressed I DO NOT LIKE the new appearance and that their are examples to support what, in my opinion, makes it ugly - such as the blurry thumbnails, etc. Heck, as I type this message there is a huge JAV girl as someone's signature photo "lovely cute Lenfried :bigeyes:" that is probably 8 times bigger than all the thread attachment thumbnails. That's plain crazy.

What was the logic in changing preview attachments links in this different way? And now, the torrent link itself is so small and nearly hidden it's difficult to find. Before, it was great, right there. Just as images.

Oh well.

My words....

rukia-san

ErePyon
Aug 8, 2008
board looks good but, i cant use my php trick in which you can add " &pp=100" at the address bar so you can view 100 thread at 1 page
anyway welcome back:)

McHunter

Dec 13, 2006
Hmmm...
Im missing a possible to move to the next/prev thread from whitin the thread.
Or iam so blind that im not seeing it?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hmmm...
Im missing a possible to move to the next/prev thread from whitin the thread.
Or iam so blind that im not seeing it?

I am not sure what you mean

AKAALSO

May 1, 2009
If I can't browse through all the recent threads and see the screenshots, it's pretty much impossible for me to download the torrents I want.

Reactions: bubbagump174
Status
Not open for further replies.