Missing Hentai - ero animations which have not been found yet...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
that´s a compilation DVD from Obtain Future, that one I took the first version of Doll Saaya from (where Jan55 made the rip).

here are all the new Obtain Future compilations, including the 2 new compilation DVD´s of Schoolgirl Ninja Harlem.

Indeed none of these titles is missing as all Obtain Future titles have been found.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I dled the other file too

(18禁アニメ) みるきぃプリン (DVD 640x480 24fps WMV9 118m31s).avi Size: 1.279.533.056

So nothing new in this too :p I remove from my list title 120-122
and finally i update my txt list too....

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
So H120, H121 and H122 were not original material, uh? I guess then I won't bother in transliterate them.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Now i have Fruits Version ep1 better resolution.Soon i make torrent.

Few pics from the old version and from the new one.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Bah i find something on my HDD but dunno whats this...Can someone identify for me?

I guess I´be seen that girl and boy before, yet it´s just a short video and no complete episode, chinese subbed though. And atm no clue...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
According to the title, it's Youjuu Kyoushitsu (妖獣教室), better known in English as Demon Beast Invasion.
http://anidb.net/a1248

Ahh yeah thanks Demon Beast Invasion Ep5 ;)

Anyway i updated my txt list again -_- Few files removed because i dled from title57,later i upload and send the link in pm.

and now my txt have few new entries because when i find better version/resolution file i write the name/size to the txt...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Now i have
臀撃おしおき娘ゴータマンR(リターン)~愛と哀しみのファイナルバトル!! LD Version
aka Dengeki Oshioki Musume Gotaman R: Ai to Kanashimi no Final Battle!!

I downloaded this file because long time ago elgringo14 said maybe the LD version uncensored...
Now i know the LD version cut version but have better quality than the DVD,but the DVD censored and uncut :D
I make few pics from LD and from the DVD to check the quality.I not watch the entire LD version file so atm i know only one scene what cuted from the LD.I post this picture from the DVD too.The two file have the same running time...
If someone want this file tell me and maybe i can upload today or weekend.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I had this file since some time, I got it from nori1208 on Utatane (lucky me) but I was waiting to have the first episode (Gotaman without 'R') also in original version before uploading anything or contacting any fansub team. Of course I don't have that one yet...

The LD (or VHS) version is the only true version, the DVD must be buried to the center of earth. :pandalaugh:

I said several times that the DVD version added explicit shots, that had to be censored according to the japanese law. The same applies for Bondage Queen Kate, Dragon Knight Gaiden or St Michael School 2.

If someone can help me to get the bulgarian subs (lol), I'm curious to see them (they pretend to use a 'DTV' source).

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=group&gid=4845

You can upload this episode if you like, but I would have waited to have the complete series uncut.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Dunno if someone need or no Sm no Susume with 640x480 resolution..The old file 480x360 or Pero Pero Candy in 480x480 quality not better but the other version resolution 352x288...

and if you can tell me guys which your files have low resolution or need better quality maybe i can download if available....

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the best AR of SM no Susume I have is 480 x 360, so I would like to get the better AR version.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Sorry if always posting here but this is the best place :)

Another better version...Dunno someone have it or not...I always just check anidb what resolution/quality available.
Now Fairy Forest Remi-chan on anidb one version with eng dub and one with jap dub/eng sub 320x240...

Now i have jap dub,uncensored,640x480 DVD version.I again just say if someone want it send me private message or reply to my post.

pukidesu

Jul 17, 2009
Sorry if always posting here but this is the best place :)

Another better version...Dunno someone have it or not...I always just check anidb what resolution/quality available.
Now Fairy Forest Remi-chan on anidb one version with eng dub and one with jap dub/eng sub 320x240...

Now i have jap dub,uncensored,640x480 DVD version.I again just say if someone want it send me private message or reply to my post.

Create torrent please

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Fairy in the Forest is licensed by A.S.M., so please torrent/links by PM or at other site,

I even made a WMV file from a Obtain Future compilation file with an AR of 720 x 576, jab dub, no subs. Never published anywhere though, so my file is not present in AniBD.

Fullsize cover:

pukidesu

Jul 17, 2009
I would like to get better version Sm no Susume too and other version pero pero candy please.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
.txt updated...
title 57 files removed because i downloaded all....
Added title 84 file information finally this file available too :please:

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I find something again but i not find info on the net...Maybe we have this or i watched this long ago but i not remember -_-

Anyone can identify?