Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Think of them more as torrent files and read the first post of this thread.

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
It can either be that your provider hasn't got it all yet or maybe the nzb I provided didn't store the parts I posted manually. I'm downloading it to test it and will upload an updated nzb if this is the case.

You can try creating an nzb from an indexing site or grabbing it manually from the group to see if it works then.

Also, I just posted CWM-116: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2113125
mother of god

60fps
10-bit encoding
barely over 1GB for 2 hours

this needs to be the new standard

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It would be nice, but I doubt it would happen. First, the compression is variable so you never know what size it will be(usually between 1-1.3GB) and also, it takes a lot of time to encode even with a pretty good PC(around 24 hours without overclocking and 18 if it is).

Since most people are in a hurry these days, I doubt a lot of people would take the time to do it that well.

whiteknight

Jul 3, 2010
I had the same problem, it said there wasn't enough recovery blocks. How did you manage to fix this?

You need to use binsearch to download all the missing rars in the sequence. I think there are like 7 rars around 50mb each. Only when you have all of them are you able to use Quickpar to fix them.

I was stupidly trying to fix them without the missing rars (so there was essentially nothing to fix!).

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
I just posted Lesbian wifes hot springs 3(AUKG-101) as most of you might have guessed with an ISO contributed by the usual anonymous benefactor:

WoW I just love the Hotsprings Videos :) If anyone has any more can they please upload. I know I have a few others somewhere also.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
CRPD

Heres: CRPD-376 - Riona Suzune, Ryo Sena - Hairy Pussy Horny Cunt-Licking Lesbians.

Note: I didn't upload this, its a find while I was looking around for Titles I haven't got. Seeing so I've been downloading from Akiba since 2009, I guessed that It hadn't been posted before :)

EDIT: Another: CRPD-150 (About halfway through there's a Shemale type scene and all the way through its StrapOn style. I've added a extra screenshot.

Enjoy.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
FSET-361

FSET-361

Just thought I would post this one I found while searching Usenet. I've had it a age but come across the NZB. I did the screenies and here it is.

Its got a story theme where one female sneaks into another room and touches her up while shes asleep which obviously leads onto other very nice things :)

Sorry I don't have the cover.

Love these themed videos.

herradura

Mar 31, 2007
Oh my, this thread is incredible. Great job, everyone!

My ISP is giving me some trouble with bandwidth caps. When I sort things out (or get a new provider) I will try to get my whole collection up on usenet.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Oh my, this thread is incredible. Great job, everyone!

Word.

My ISP is giving me some trouble with bandwidth caps. When I sort things out (or get a new provider) I will try to get my whole collection up on usenet.

Yah I hope you get that resolved soon. I am going to need to upgrade my plan as well from 10/1 to 20/2 or maybe even more. I just uploaded 9GBs and it took a full 12 hours overnight, that’s way too slow for me. I have to load overnight cos it just kills the bandwidth and I can’t do anything else while uploading.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
FSET-361

Just thought I would post this one I found while searching Usenet. I've had it a age but come across the NZB. I did the screenies and here it is.

Its got a story theme where one female sneaks into another room and touches her up while shes asleep which obviously leads onto other very nice things :)

Sorry I don't have the cover.

Love these themed videos.

Yah it's "FSET-361 - Lesbian Night Crawling 4", it's a neat little series, the theme is really cool as you mention.

I have #2 & #3 if you want them up let me know :)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I'm pretty sure I have one really similar to this which is probably from the same series, but I can't seem to find it. I really have to reorganize my collection better.

I would be interested in the others, even though I try to only get ISO's these days to make my own rips since it's hard to find ones of good quality.

And if you want to find a good cover, the original website of the company is almost always a good place to check: http://www.aknr.com/works/fset-361/

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
I'm pretty sure I have one really similar to this which is probably from the same series, but I can't seem to find it. I really have to reorganize my collection better.

What I do is use keywords like at the end I bracket all my Videos with a rating and what's in it. EG. FSET-361 (TouchingWhileAsleep, Excellent)

I then use Search Everything for which I posted earlier a link. I then just type in the keyword and I find said type of video.

I know its a huge undertaking with TeraBytes of Videos but mines a work in progress :)

Thanks for the Link by the way. Do you know of a site the catalogues Jav video like a cover site or a buy all type of site like amazon :) ?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
All my JAV is classified by DVD code and I can search inside the nfo files I create for keywords(I use the search engine from my windows explorer replacement, explorer++ or a43), but the problem is that while the prices of hard drives went up, I started to not have enough disk space so I had to spread my collection over multiple computers and hard disks on my network which makes finding them harder.
I've also changed the info in my nfo's to be more precise so redoing the old ones take time and I've just been to lazy to do it and to put everything back on the same hard drive.

Thanks for the Link by the way. Do you know of a site the catalogues Jav video like a cover site or a buy all type of site like amazon :) ?
When I can't find a cover on the official website, I usually use renting sites like dmm or geo-online.
If you can't access dmm from your region, there's a thread that explains how to bypass the security here: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1121914
Check the post #13 for firefox or chrome and #67 for opera. There's no way to do it with internet explorer.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Included the cover an linky to the website.

If you're posting a link to outside of akiba, it would be preferable to go through an anonymizer website like dontknow.me(which is the one I use). All you need to do is add http://dontknow.me/at/ before your link and it will redirect you to it which means that they won't be able to know it originated from this forum so there's less chance of trouble.

If you examine the link I provided earlier, it shows up only as AKNR website, but if you put your cursor over it, you should notice that the link that shows up in the status bar has the dontknow.me prefix(assuming you have a status bar).
To do this, paste the link in your post, select it, press the createlink icon and paste the full link with the dontknow.me prefix in the popup window.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
I would love them :) Thanks.

Coo

Ok i'll load:

FSET-309 - Lesbian Night Crawling 2.avi

FSET-334 - Lesbian Night Crawling 3.avi

in the next 48 hrs or so.

i do also have FSET-298-Lesbian Night Crawling #1, but it's in two huge WMVs totaling over 4GB!! so i think it's silly to post that one. we'll have to wait for a proper encode to come along.......

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Coo

Ok i'll load:

FSET-309 - Lesbian Night Crawling 2.avi

FSET-334 - Lesbian Night Crawling 3.avi

in the next 48 hrs or so.

i do also have FSET-298-Lesbian Night Crawling #1, but it's in two huge WMVs totaling over 4GB!! so i think it's silly to post that one. we'll have to wait for a proper encode to come along.......

I have 334 but not 309 :) Thanks FJC