Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Wow you guys sure have been productive while i was sleeping! :) :cheer:

Here are the five NEW FA-PROs that I loaded overnight.....

FA-PRO - FA-246 [not 100% lesbian]

FA-PRO - FA-259 [not 100% lesbian]

FA-PRO - FA-301

FA-PRO - FA-358

FA-PRO - FA-392
[not 100% lesbian]

Thank you for all your wonderful uploads. My question is about FA-301 which is an incomplete nzb. What does that mean? Will it not extract? Should we try to download it? More information, please.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
I just downloaded Sam Kook's AUKG-101 off usenet and it appears to be incomplete. It will not extract. I even tried extracting manually and it gets to 82% with 3 errors and stops. Any ideas Sam Kook?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
That's because I ran into some trouble with the new software I used for automating the process and some segment were making the software stop uploading.

I had to manually upload all the missing parts after those in the files and I just finished doing that so what you downloaded wasn't complete yet. You should always check how many incomplete parts there are vs the number of recovery blocks if you're going to download them before the nzb is posted.

Give some time to your provider to get all the parts and try it again. There should only be 6(or 7 it seems) missing parts which is easily repairable with the par2 files.

I'll start test #2 with ANND-090 in an instant hoping my changes will fix the problem or it's going to be much more troublesome than doing it manually.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Thank you for all your wonderful uploads. My question is about FA-301 which is an incomplete nzb. What does that mean? Will it not extract? Should we try to download it? More information, please.

You are welcome! :)

In my last FA-PRO batch, the "incomplete" means that the movie itself is incomplete. I am posting these AS FOUND and that's how I got them many years ago.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
RE: AUKG-101_10bit.mkv

That's because I ran into some trouble with the new software I used for automating the process and some segment were making the software stop uploading........

I was able to extract it and it plays fine. Looks beautiful btw!

whiteknight

Jul 3, 2010
That's because I ran into some trouble with the new software I used for automating the process and some segment were making the software stop uploading.

I had to manually upload all the missing parts after those in the files and I just finished doing that so what you downloaded wasn't complete yet. You should always check how many incomplete parts there are vs the number of recovery blocks if you're going to download them before the nzb is posted.

Give some time to your provider to get all the parts and try it again. There should only be 6(or 7 it seems) missing parts which is easily repairable with the par2 files.

I'll start test #2 with ANND-090 in an instant hoping my changes will fix the problem or it's going to be much more troublesome than doing it manually.

Hi I downloaded the AUKG-101 and tried to repair it using Quickpar. I need 483 more recovery blocks to repair it but I can't find any more par files to do it. I'm new to usenet and all this jazz so am I doing something wrong?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Just posted ANND-090: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2113031

And I also finished my auto posting script adapted to not require all the stuff from my auto encoding to posting scripts.

I've written a tutorial on how to use it and the download is in there: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2113042

If you have questions or feedback about it, please post it there and not here.

I tested all I could, but since my set up is different(which means I use a slightly different script which I fully tested and works well), I couldn't test everything from it so I would appreciate at least one person confirming if it works for them.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I had the same problem, it said there wasn't enough recovery blocks. How did you manage to fix this?

It can either be that your provider hasn't got it all yet or maybe the nzb I provided didn't store the parts I posted manually. I'm downloading it to test it and will upload an updated nzb if this is the case.

You can try creating an nzb from an indexing site or grabbing it manually from the group to see if it works then.

Also, I just posted CWM-116: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2113125

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
YAY! Our new little thread just hit 10,000 views in just 3 weeks! I feel like a proud parent.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
NEW NEW NEW!!! JUST POSTED:

FA-PRO - FA-297 [not 100% lesbian]

FA-PRO - FA-419

FA-PRO - FA-512

FA-PRO - FA-578

Enjoy :)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
The one I provided for AUKG-101 couldn't find all the parts(I was 126 short after downloading it) so I reuploaded a new one made from binsearch which should work without problems.

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
SamKook, I tried redownloading it twice and got the same error, was missing 126 short. Where can I redownload the new nzb?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
SamKook, I tried redownloading it twice and got the same error, was missing 126 short. Where can I redownload the new nzb?

At the same place, I replaced the old one. The new one has v2 in its name.