Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
oh tay peeps here you go......

FSET-309 - Lesbian Night Crawling 2

FSET-334 - Lesbian Night Crawling 3

replikant72

Jul 14, 2009
Hi, guys. Grim released one more "Senpai..."-movie :nosebleed:. Here´s the nzb-file I downloaded.

:pandalaugh:Hf:pandalaugh:

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
i do also have FSET-298-Lesbian Night Crawling #1, but it's in two huge WMVs totaling over 4GB!! so i think it's silly to post that one. we'll have to wait for a proper encode to come along.......
have you played around with Avidemux yet? you can definitely turn those 2 files into 1 and lower the size by compressing with xvid or h.264

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
have you played around with Avidemux yet? you can definitely turn those 2 files into 1 and lower the size by compressing with xvid or h.264

Hey, I did not yet. I am not sure that i really want to get involved with any video editing at this point. I already have my hands full just trying to organize and post what I already have.

I would be happy to put these up on an FTP server if you would like to work on the combine/re-encode.

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Hey, I did not yet. I am not sure that i really want to get involved with any video editing at this point. I already have my hands full just trying to organize and post what I already have.

I would be happy to put these up on an FTP server if you would like to work on the combine/re-encode.
if you got the means of uploading without using file-hosting services, I'll be able to take a look at it

In the meantime, allow me to upload another XY in thanks for xy-10.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
if you got the means of uploading without using file-hosting services, I'll be able to take a look at it

In the meantime, allow me to upload another XY in thanks for xy-10.

KK i'll PM you the link once i get them uploaded and thanks!!!

(PM me where you are, if ur close maybe i could drop off a FW drive or something....)

oh and the new avatar..... seriously?!!! :puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Eventually I'll also have to take a look into trying to re-encode those huge wmv files. They already look badly deinterlaced most of the time which is hard to fix though so it's not very encouraging to even try since the result won't be nearly as good has having the original DVD.

Kurbster: I don't know how knowledgeable you are, but I found that the best way to get files from other people is to set a ftp server. That's how I receive ISO files from my multiple sources and it works wonders.

fjcruiser: Did you try my auto posting script? It might save you some time which would allow you to do other things. I haven't found a way to queue files though so if you're posting more than 1 at a time, you would either have to queue them manually after the script creates the files or wait until the first one finishes(but that's not so good for overnight posting).

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
fjcruiser: Did you try my auto posting script? It might save you some time which would allow you to do other things. I haven't found a way to queue files though so if you're posting more than 1 at a time, you would either have to queue them manually after the script creates the files or wait until the first one finishes(but that's not so good for overnight posting).

SK I have not as of yet! I am not sure if I will or not. Firstly, I don’t use some of those programs you listed. Secondly, for me it was just an issue of organization and practice.

Once I had a dozen or so uploads under my belt it became very easy.

Then I had to get everything sorted and into proper directories. The spreadsheet we made helped as well. I made a “to post” directory, so I move my AVI in there, make the cover & screens, make the RARs. Then I move the AVI back out of there. Then I make my PARs. I want to get the AVI out of the “to post” directory as soon as possible so I don’t accidentally drag it into PowerPost.

Also my PARs are now about 10x faster to make since I switched to MultiPar (less than one minute per movie). Thanks you know who! :)

So I think I have it pretty smooth now FINALLY!!!!

As I mentioned to you as well, I am going to be taking a few weeks to post up some vintage lesbian material (non-JAV) to .lesbians. So I will be splitting my time between this and that.

Oh and one piece of advice, don't put your "to post" directory UNDER where you have GrabIt save/extract its files, or else GrabIt will take ALL of the RARs and PARs you just made and convert them back to AVIs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
As you wish, I guess I'm just lazier than you.

Also, it's normal you don't use most of those programs since they mostly don't have a GUI(Graphical User Interface). They are just programs similar to what you already use. For example, multipar is only a GUI for par2cmdline and it's pretty much the same for AMT and movie thumbnailer.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Found another one! JUST posted it so may need a few hours......

FA-PRO - [FAD-1659] - Lesbian on Wet Sand [not 100% lesbian! yah go figure]

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
If you do up the 4gb version for any reason then post me the link too :) Ill take that version any day :)

Anyway if you have any videos that are interlaced or just look terrible then grab Media Player Classic or Home cinema and its free.

You must have a recent-ish video card and media player classic can basically de-interlace and add filter on the fly to any video without actually converting the video, you can even up-sample on the fly, its very cool.

If anyone wants a tutorial then I did post one a few years back. Ill dig it out.

http://dontknow.me/at/http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
If you do up the 4gb version for any reason then post me the link too :) Ill take that version any day :)

The really depressing thing about it is that 4GB nonsense doesn't look 1/10th as good as SKs 1GB encoding !!!! :(

I'll let u know if i load it up.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Yah it's "FSET-361 - Lesbian Night Crawling 4", it's a neat little series, the theme is really cool as you mention.

I have #2 & #3 if you want them up let me know :)

Which FSET is: Lesbian Night Crawling 1? :)

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Yah it's FSET-298, the 1st one.

#2 & #3 are the best tho i think.....

is there a volume beyond #4?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Anyway if you have any videos that are interlaced or just look terrible then grab Media Player Classic or Home cinema and its free.

Can mpchc really apply filters by itself or does it use ffdshow to do it? If it's ffdshow, it can work with any directshow players out there, not just mpchc(although I strongly recommend using it).

But the problem with crappy looking videos is the deinterlacer used is often really bad and once it's deinterlaced, damage is already done and most deinterlacer won't be able to undo it(I never actually tried to re-deinterlace a progressive source though so I'm not sure how well it would work). Either way, it's doubtful that your computer will be good enough to do a decent job in real time unless you have a truly interlaced source which is very rare other than ISO's, but it can help a bit.

The really depressing thing about it is that 4GB nonsense doesn't look 1/10th as good as SKs 1GB encoding !!!!
I know, it really is, but that's what happen when you cut corners and only throw bitrate at it hoping it will mean better quality because it's big.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's always year/month/day so it's august 9th which is good news.

Also, you linked to the 4th instead of the 5th which is FSET-381... But I see you fixed that already.