Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Is this the P2P rip from winny/share? Wish I still had my old VCD of this one I'd upload it just so we had a better quality version, this one deserves it.
I highly doubt a rip on your end would be any better. The resolution in my copy is actually the maximum that a VHS supports. Only a select few were reprinted to DVD....17 isn't one of them

Everything I have was taken from megaupload before the raid

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Peeps, thanks so much for the last 2 uploads. LADY-037 & LIP-008!

Those look great! I downloaded them BOTH is 8 MINUTES if you can believe it!!!

Please let me know what you would like me to work on next.

We have almost 300 titles in the spreadsheet now so let me know if you want the link.......

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!!!!

PTS-214 - Lesbian Salon Wife High Class Oil Massage 7

Not a huge fan of the whole massage/oil business but this series is especially good.

I have PTS-221 and will post it today.....

ok just uploaded:

PTS-221 - Massage Parlor Lesbian

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
SPOT!!!!

PTS-214 - Lesbian Salon Wife High Class Oil Massage 7

Not a huge fan of the whole massage/oil business but this series is especially good.

I have PTS-221 and will post it today.....

ok just uploaded:

PTS-221 - Massage Parlor Lesbian

I absolutely Love the whole Oil thing and find it so erotic, its what first got me into the whole JAV scene. PTS and NPS are the absolute best when it comes too Oil but I must also mention Dandy who do it very well :)

Thanks for 221, FJC.

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
Can't tell you where it's from since I haven't even downloaded it, but by looking at the technical infos on the thumbnails, it has VCD resolution and the codecs also fit for a VCD so I'm not sure if your VCD would really be better unless it's ripped by someone else with talent.

After my VCD cracked I got a rip from Share. The audio was out of synch. It was a VHS capture, not a VCD. Maybe someone who has watched it can tell?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It was a VHS capture, not a VCD
This means absolutely nothing. A VHS capture is the source and VCD is an encoded format standard. You can put a VHS capture into any format you like and you can put any source into VCD.

But it's possible that the one you got from share was made by someone with little talent and he screwed up the audio sync. And with analog capture, the quality of the equipment can affect the resulting quality a lot.
Sadly there's rarely a way to identify the ripper(but there are rarely different ones for the same format) so you never know if it's the same you already have or a different one.

Only someone who has watched it could tell us if it's of decent quality(by taking the low resolution into account of course).

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
REQ - SBNR-188

I have been having trouble getting this one, corrupt files, missing files!!!

Pls post to Usenet if you have it available.

EDIT - FOUND! btw i found this as "NSPS-095 - Lesbian Love Story" same movie.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
@FJC

Did the NZB posted earlier in the thread, Not work? Worked fine for me.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
@FJC

Did the NZB posted earlier in the thread, Not work? Worked fine for me.

You thanked the guy who posted the netload links in slimedog's thread so you probably confused the threads. It doesn't appear to be on usenet.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

ANND-012 - Pure Love Students a.k.a. Pure Love Student Union

EDIT: ok this has been re-uploaded and this is the correct NZB.....

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
SPOT!

ANND-012 - Pure Love Students a.k.a. Pure Love Student Union

(screens taken from my larger version of the file, the Usenet version posted is smaller)

It says it needs a password when extracted. Any ideas?

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
It says it needs a password when extracted. Any ideas?

ohhh, sorry about that! since i already had the movie i didn't download or check this NZB !!

i'll upload my larger version for you tomorrow. it's a decent title.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
OK PEEPS, just posted a nice little batch for y'all:

AKHO-024 - A Lesbian's Hiding Room 1.wmv

ANND-020 - Shower Cohabitation Life of One Week.avi

ANND-032 - Apartment Wife Lesbian.avi

ANND-035 - Lesbian Schoolgirl.avi

Just went up so may need a few hours to get around...........

ENJOY!!!

Sa-da-tay, my Damies! SA DA TAY !!!!​

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
No worries :)

Whos Pootie Tang? :)

OK i just updated the NZB in the original post above.

My friend, Pootie is the main character in one of the greatest movies ever made. In fact it would be THE greatest movie ever made if it has more lesbians in it ;)

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
have you played around with Avidemux yet? you can definitely turn those 2 files into 1 and lower the size by compressing with xvid or h.264

Can you give me quick instructions/steps how to combine two WMVs into a single AVI pls?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Can you give me quick instructions/steps how to combine two WMVs into a single AVI pls?

He did: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2106059&postcount=103

And if you prefer to keep it as a wmv(which I recommend since the codecs won't change anyway), I did: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2106126&postcount=105

That's only to join them though, recompressing them is a lot more complicated if you want to do a decent job and it will result in a quality loss.