Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
What is the newsgroup you guys are using to post up these JAV lesbian titles?

I am cross-posting everything to:

a.b.m.e.ASIAN

and

a.b.m.e.LESBIANS

those two groups have the largest volume of posts (on the related topic).

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
HAHA....I'm such a dumbass. I've been posting to alt.binaries.movies.erotica.asian and alt.binaries.movies.erotica.lesbians this whole time, which doesn't exist. Wonder why it didn't give me an error.

That's really funny!!!! I have to re-post and re-create NZBs for 1/2 of my early posts cos I messed up so many things! Oh well it's a learning process.....

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Okay thanks! fjcruiser I sent you a pm did you receive it? I'd like to have access to the list for this thread.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Yah so dig this!

I was searching on binsearch and like 1/3 of my earlier posts are not showing up. I guess they weren't indexed properly cos of that filename in quotes issue!

So I have like 14 HOURS of uploading to do overnight! (I am also loading 5 new FA-PROs in this batch!!)

I'll update all of the new NZBs in the original posts for each movie tomorrow.

I grabbed your NZB for XY-02 and it was perfect and the movie played fine. Thanks for this little piece of awesomeness!!!

Oh and I upgraded to Multipar, it's just a little bit faster ;)

@javerotikaz I never got your PM! I'll PM you the link for the spreadsheet tomorrow.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Search Everything

Don't forget guys that if you have a 2 Terabyte drive like me and have a lot of Lesbian videos that span years then there's a easy way to search them, view them and everything else that can be done from windows like rename. This utility is very small, integrates and is invaluable!

Heres some Info.

Small installation file
Clean and simple user interface
Quick file indexing
Quick searching
Minimal resource usage
Share files with others easily
Real-time updating
More...

I cannot stress how handy this is, much better than any windows search.

It might be handy to you fjcruiser because the lists can be exported.

http://www.voidtools.com/

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Heres a few I found while looking for ISDs.

EDIT: Added ISD-125

Enjoy.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
ANND NZBs

Heres a few ANND NZBs I found that make it easy for you guys to download :) One ANND-101 was posted by our very own SamKook 101 days ago or so.

Enjoy.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Sorry. Having to split these up as Akiba seems to not want me to post them all in one post.

Enjoy...

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I posted a few of them over the past months, so before they all get slowly reposted here, you can take a look for the posts with nzb's and picture there: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=196

There's my own 60fps 10bit rip of LADY-040, MESS-015, JUC-721, JUC-700, AUKG-086, AUKG-087, MESS-007, LADY-096, ANND-101, an older 30fps 8bit rip of mine for LADY-004 and a couple of others people rip: VNDS-506(with fixed AR), LADY-077, LADY-089, LADY-017, LADY-085, LADY-008, LADY-014

I'm also working on an automatic posting to usenet script if people are interested. I'll test it soon with my latest rip to see if it works well and if it interest some people, I'll post it to the forum when it fully works(other than a problem with the .sfv file creation, everything seemed to work well so far).

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
I posted a few of them over the past months, so before they all get slowly reposted here, you can take a look for the posts with nzb's and picture there: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=196

There's my own 60fps 10bit rip of LADY-040, MESS-015, JUC-721, JUC-700, AUKG-086, AUKG-087, MESS-007, LADY-096, ANND-101, an older 30fps 8bit rip of mine for LADY-004 and a couple of others people rip: VNDS-506(with fixed AR), LADY-077, LADY-089, LADY-017, LADY-085, LADY-008, LADY-014

I'm also working on an automatic posting to usenet script if people are interested. I'll test it soon with my latest rip to see if it works well and if it interest some people, I'll post it to the forum when it fully works(other than a problem with the .sfv file creation, everything seemed to work well so far).

Thanks Sam for the pointer. You know I've been a member of Akiba for almost 3 years and I never know they carried Usenet posts :) Supposed I got caught up in all the Torrent/Hoster side of things :)

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Wow you guys sure have been productive while i was sleeping! :) :cheer:

Here are the five NEW FA-PROs that I loaded overnight.....

FA-PRO - FA-246 [not 100% lesbian]

FA-PRO - FA-259 [not 100% lesbian]

FA-PRO - FA-301

FA-PRO - FA-358

FA-PRO - FA-392
[not 100% lesbian]

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
REQ. - ANND-090 if anyone has it please :)

I will have it in about 20 mins(I'm downloading it with hotfile right now), but at the same time I'll have a new movie that will have finished encoding which has priority over reposts so it might take me a day or 2 to upload it.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Good idea, I really don't know why it was moved to the ddl section in the first place.

Also, the automatic uploading script is now working. I'll have to make a few adjustments so it will still work for people who aren't using my automated encoding to posting script though, but that shouldn't be much trouble.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Hehe FJC. I grabbed the last batch of FAs even before I managed to see them appear on Akiba :)