Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT! BIG TIME TODAY!!!

FPJR-027 - School Girl Lesbians

FA-PRO - FAD-1736 [NOT 100% LESBIAN!]

Both titles were filled by my request in a.b.m.e.asian by a kind poster :harp:

I made a typo and had this mislabeled as “FPJS”, correctly it is “FPJR”

In any event I finally got around to viewing this one and it is *astonishingly* good! Best thing I have seen in quite some time. It appears to be made by the “FA-PRO” people, they do the tongue thing and all! :)

Does anyone know about this “F-Project” studio? Are they now the old FA-PRO?

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
what block count and redundancy settings do you use to create the par2 files?

I was planning on going by the efficiency rating, but that number doesn't look very accurate

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
The block count depends on the number of lines you're using to post. It's usually either 384000 for 3000 lines and 640000 for 5000.
If you're using multipar(quickpar also probably has the same feature), you can set the number of lines for yEnc(the posting method of powerpost) in the options and it will tell you the preferred block size.

The redundancy is up to you, but it's usually between 3 and 10%.

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Astraweb actually has a max of 11000 lines

I am using multipar.....so I set in the Options under Preferred Block Size to 11,000 lines, and I have Redundancy set at 10%. Now my next question is what should the sizing scheme be?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
If you use that many lines, it might not work with all providers. 5000 and under is considered safe, but I'm not familiar enough with the different providers settings to know if more is safe for the majority of them these days.
You also need to make sure you actually use the preferred block size since I'm not sure it's done automatically unless you check "Restrict block size to multiple of preferred size".

Anything works as rar size, just make sure you have less than 100 parts if you use the old naming scheme of rar files. Popular ones are 10, 25, 50 or 100 MB depending on how big the video is.
If you want to use an exact size that won't waste space, check this out: http://www.binaries4all.com/optimizing/
Basically, you round up this value: desired byte size / (128 * # of lines)
And then do: Rounded value * (128 * # of lines)
Which will give you the size in bytes to use when creating the archive files.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I am by NO means an expert on this issue, but I am using the settings from here
The par2 settings are good, but it would be better if you used 49 920 000 bytes instead of 50 000 000 for the rars. That way, all the segments will be full when posting.

If you have an extra segment for every files, this adds an extra block for each files that can be incomplete and makes repairing harder so the less segment there are, the better.

With the quality of the providers we have these days, it has become less important but it's always better to make it easier for the less fortunate who use providers of lesser quality.

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Well here's my first attempt. Please lemme know if I need to change anything

QU-03: Rezubian 03

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Well here's my first attempt. Please lemme know if I need to change anything

QU-03: Rezubian 03

Hey :)

I downloaded your post both directly from the newgroup and from your NZB. Both are good and the file played fine.

You can also check your post here and see that everything was picked up correctly.

http://www.binsearch.info/?server=0&max=250&g=alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.asian&a=CPP-user%40CPP.com+%28kribby%29

So congratulations it looks like your first post was a success!!!! :cheer:

A few tiny things, these are just tiny nit-picks:

1. your subject header could be improved. You put the file count at the beginning and this makes it hard to sort in the newsreader. I would do it this way:

Studio Name - [DVD #] – Lesbian JAV (Censored) - "$F" - [$1/$2] yEnc

2. your cover is kinda small, try browsing the studio website via Google translate like this:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.uandk-idea.co.jp/soft_list/qu_list/kago_qu_list02.htm

here’s the link to the XYs too:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.uandk-idea.co.jp/soft_list/xy_dvd_list/kago_xy_dvd_list07.htm

Copy the JPG locally and upload it as an attachment, don’t link to it from the studio website (I know you didn’t do this, I am just sayin cos someone else IS going to do that).

3. your screens image is WAY big @ 4MB, it should be 1/10th that size. Check ur settings in the software you are using to make the screens.

And we should also try the 49 920 000 RAR archive size as SK recommended to us. I will be doing that on my next upload.

Thanks again for your post! Would love to see the missing XYs now!!! :please::please::please::please::please:

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!!! NEW! NEW! NEW!

FA-PRO - X-1040

FA-PRO - AOFA-002
- Age of FA - "The Hell of Widow Lesbians" [NOT 100% LESBIAN!] - posted by "RiverRat" in a.b.m.e.asian by req.

Please note: I had a bit of a problem extracting AOFA initially, GrabiIt could not do it.
I had to click on the PAR2 file and do a repair. It took a few minutes and extracted the AVI which played fine. Don’t know if that was an issue on my end or not.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
And btw before anyone even *thinks* of brining this up….

Why am I posting not-100% lesbian titles in the lesbian group? Well there are exceptions to every rule.

And in this case I would take one FA-Pro lesbian scene over 17 volumes of ANND. So it’s worth it in this one case.

Although there prolly won’t be any, if you have any other exceptions you would like to post please run it by the group.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
very well then.

which XY film do you want me to upload first?

Hmmm, well however you want to do it would be totally fine.

You want to just start with the earliest volumes you have and work up numerically?

Thanks in advance for your upcoming posts!!!!

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Hmmm, well however you want to do it would be totally fine.

You want to just start with the earliest volumes you have and work up numerically?

Thanks in advance for your upcoming posts!!!!
that will be fine.

How's that other guy with the other XYs coming along? :joker:

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Yeh would love the XYs and and PTS/NPS anyone has :)

I really like the Lesbian Chikan (Molesting on a bus or Train) stuff and the interview in the back of a van (PTS/NPS)

Ive just done a Dupe File Check on my 2TB drive and PTS 015 appears to be PTS 174. They both match and confirmed the same file but it could be Reverse and PTS 174 being 015. Anyone know of the PTS cover site on the internet?

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Why not get on the usenet? It's much easier and faster than ddl or torrent.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

U&K - XY-59 - "Sempai to Watashi" series!

Posted by "GRIM" in a.b.m.e.lesbians

HRZ-016 - Attractive Mature Lady's Lesbian Nanpa

ISD-131 - Forbidden Future Diary

mateusdeniro

Jan 31, 2012
useless thread, many people has not a credit card (like me) because are poor or they down want to use one, so this thread is bullshit and useless...most of the people use direct download or torrent, nobody wants to use edonkey, c++ or shit like that, im very dissapointed and sad because the QUEER series are not available for me, this is a SHARING fact not a BUSSINES fact...:punch::ban:

and the QUEER series has oiled scenes :cry::rofl:

true story

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Is that your pic, Brat Boy? Adorable. Maybe if you spent less time being pissed off you could find a way to afford $10 per month. I mean you can afford an internet connection so why not just keep going?