Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
I have two large WMVs (like 2GB each!) and I would like to combine them and convert them to a single AVI.

Is there a *simple* way to do this?

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Hi everyone!

Ok so this is not a movie! But I wanted to share this gem with the group to get everyone off to a nice weekend.

I have the original magazines in Japanese (I actually ordered 2 sets of each volume in case one got lost) so it was a treat for me to find a version with an English translation!

I just put this up to you may have to give it a few hours to get around.

MAKA MAKA, Vols. 1 & 2 - English Translation Version

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
I have two large WMVs (like 2GB each!) and I would like to combine them and convert them to a single AVI.

Is there a *simple* way to do this?
I use Avidemux....just open the first video, scroll to the end of the video, goto File ---> Append, and select the second video. However, I dunno if it works with WMV

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
I use Avidemux....just open the first video, scroll to the end of the video, goto File ---> Append, and select the second video. However, I dunno if it works with WMV

Sweet, I will try it and let u know! :)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
With avidemux, you can open wmv files, but not save them as wmv if I'm not mistaken.

You should give AsfBinWin a try, it's made specially to handle wmv files.

Edit: I just tried it(never though about it before since I hate wmv's) and it works really well without any quality loss.

Just choose the folder(on the top right) where the videos are.
Select them and click the left arrow button to add them to the list of input files.
Choose the destination folder and file name. It doesn't have to be .asf(the ancestor of wmv) even though it's the default, you can name it something.wmv and it will make a proper wmv file.
Then click on "Cut / Copy / Join" to join them.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Thanks to fjcruiser's instructions I have been able to get on the usenet and download mostly successfully. What really surprised me though is the absolute lack of lesbian jav on there. Aside from the FA's which have just gone up and the XY's, I haven't seen much of anything else. Hope that changes.

There a lot if you dig back into the Retention.

Ive just posted a load in Slimedogs Thread, I didnt know about this one when I made the post. Will post anymore I find here in future.

Link to post.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117484&page=198

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
For joining Avi's I use VirtualDub which is free. Load the first one and then click Append Avi and load the second. Make sure both video and audio is set to direct copy so its not re-encoded and save the file which is super fast (Depending on HD speed but like 3000 fps)

If you need help then I can provide better instructions.

aju

Mar 19, 2007
Not all volumes in XY-series are great but this one is among the best.

:please: Hope it gets uploaded somewhere directly downloadable soon. If not, I'll have to join the Usenet gang. :sadomaso:

SPOT! NEW NEW NEW!!!

U&K - XY-54 - "Sempai to Watashi" series!

Posted by "GRIM" in a.b.m.e.lesbians

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Usenet is the way to go! I don't mind paying $10/month. Extremely fast downloads and secure. :)

Love this thread! :) It's going to be great if everyone can contribute in some form or another.

cityfan

Sep 6, 2008
Glad to see a thread using Usenet, big fan and don't understand why more don't use it. Guess it is the possible moolah people expect to get with filelockers.

If anyone can post NPS series (amatuer pickup) that woul be good but to each their own. Found these using binsearch, may need to consol rar's after d/l into one folder before extraction, but you guys are all smart enough to do that. No gain without pain.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Gotta say that I would love the NPS or PTS series posting to Usenet :) I have found some already on there but most turned out to have Males in them with the odd Lesbian scene. I do have some of the series and am going to work out how to post to usenet as its been some time since I last used it :)

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT! The last 24 hrs in a.b.m.e.asian

CRPD-364 - Lesbian Group Molestor Bus

ANND-068 - Erotic Body Lesbians

VSPDS-583 - Time Stop Lesbian Special
[very strange!!]

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
I would love to see the AUKS/AUKG series from U&K as well as some of the other great lesbian JAV studios. Would prefer something without toys and not really into the oil salon stuff.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Heres some more I found and this one does inlcude PTS-015 which I forgot last time, Sorry :)

PTS-015
JUC-608
MIDD-634
DVDPS-445

Remember: Some are old post and require a large Retention by your Usenet provider. Just try them and see if you can retrieve them.

Enjoy and I'll share more as I track them down.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
PTS-015
JUC-608
MIDD-634
DVDPS-445

Thanks for these and I especially love the girl on the left on the front cover of MIDD-634, I have seen her in several other movies and she's adorable! FJC :)

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
FA-PRO - FAD-1468 (I believe this is the same as FAX-350 for some reason?)

Not sure. I know when FA started releasing DVD for sale they include an additional classic (that was released originally on VHS) as a bonus feature on some DVDs. That may be the case here.

replikant72

Jul 14, 2009
SPOT! The last 24 hrs in a.b.m.e.asian

CRPD-364 - Lesbian Group Molestor Bus

ANND-068 - Erotic Body Lesbians

VSPDS-583 - Time Stop Lesbian Special
[very strange!!]

I hate to say it, but by klicking on the "CRPD-364 - Lesbian Group Molestor Bus"-file you´ll download a movie titled "BKT-017 - Rara Aino - Rara's Secret Sexual Desires Check" (the girl looks really nice, but it´s the wrong movie, besides it´s hetero^^). I used the search-function on Binsearch. Hope this one´s the right one. And - before i forget - they are posted by Nehtecite :)

:pandalaugh:HF:pandalaugh:

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
I hate to say it, but by klicking on the "CRPD-364 - Lesbian Group Molestor Bus"-file you´ll download a movie titled "BKT-017 - Rara Aino -

Thanks for posting the correct NZB, I have also corrected the NZB in my original post.