Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
OK last "QU" i was able to find:

U&K "Queer" - QU-21

That is darn good completion for this series tho. They are up to vol. 26 presently.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Thank you for bringing these to us. I already have several of them and they are among my all-time favorites

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Thank you so much for getting quality lesbian jav titles on the usenet! This is my preferred method. :)

With that being said, I would love to see AUKG and AUKS lesbian titles as well! Awesome stuff from those studios as well! Especially AUKS-005.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Thank you so much for getting quality lesbian jav titles on the usenet! This is my preferred method. :)

With that being said, I would love to see AUKG and AUKS lesbian titles as well! Awesome stuff from those studios as well! Especially AUKS-005.

UR most welcome! :)

I have a few of the AUKGs I would be happy to post.

My plan is, once i am done w/ the FA-Pro material, to go through my collection and post up the good stuff.

I hope the others here will share as well.

We should figure out a way to coordinate, perhaps posting lists of what we have, so we do not duplicate work.

Does anyone know a way i can list out my files aside from taking screen-grabs?

We are also working with a few amazing posters in a.b.m.e.asian and a.b.m.e.lesbians who will be putting up new things for us. I will be posting "SPOTS" in this thread of those uploads for those of you who are not keeping up with the usenet groups directly.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
NEW NEW NEW!!!!

FA-PRO - [FAD-1651] - "Secret Lesbian Taboo"

Just loaded it last nite so it should be available to everyone by now :)

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
REQUESTS:

FA-PRO - FAD-1736 FOUND THIS

FA-PRO – AOFA-002 “Age of FA” - STILL LOOKING FOR THIS

FPJS-027 “School Girls Lesbian”- FOUND THIS

AKNR - FSET-298 “Lesbian Night Crawling” FOUND THIS

Please post up if you have any of these! Thanks in advance :)

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
UR most welcome! :)

I have a few of the AUKGs I would be happy to post.

My plan is, once i am done w/ the FA-Pro material, to go through my collection and post up the good stuff.

I hope the others here will share as well.

We should figure out a way to coordinate, perhaps posting lists of what we have, so we do not duplicate work.

Does anyone know a way i can list out my files aside from taking screen-grabs?

We are also working with a few amazing posters in a.b.m.e.asian and a.b.m.e.lesbians who will be putting up new things for us. I will be posting "SPOTS" in this thread of those uploads for those of you who are not keeping up with the usenet groups directly.

You can use googledocs and share your list using the spreadsheet. I've done this in the pass with collecting cars in PS3 games, and then we would share the lists so that other ppl can contribute. Marking which one is available and etc. I would think this is a great way to keep up with whats going on.

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
I do have QU-03 lying around....maybe I can try testing with that. No one ever answered my question about if Astraweb is safe to use for uploading these files :)

Also, cruiser, have you heard back from the other guy saying if he had any more XY files?

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
I do have QU-03 lying around....maybe I can try testing with that. No one ever answered my question about if Astraweb is safe to use for uploading these files :)

Also, cruiser, have you heard back from the other guy saying if he had any more XY files?

Hey :) I did reply about the Astraweb issue in the other thread. I listed the providers that i saw most of the large posters using, and your Astraweb was one of them. so i think you are good to go!!! :)

So far one poster in a.b.m.e.lesbians, "Grim", has come through with two new XYs this week (#49 & #50 i believe), and i should have those NZBs in this thread already. (He did not cross post these to .asian for some reason).

I am sure he and others will post more. I will update everything here as it happens :)

Looking forward to your posts!!! :)

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Hey :) I did reply about the Astraweb issue in the other thread. I listed the providers that i saw most of the large posters using, and your Astraweb was one of them. so i think you are good to go!!! :)

So far one poster in a.b.m.e.lesbians, "Grim", has come through with two new XYs this week (#49 & #50 i believe), and i should have those NZBs in this thread already. (He did not cross post these to .asian for some reason).

I am sure he and others will post more. I will update everything here as it happens :)

Looking forward to your posts!!! :)
oh...sorry about that

what should I include with the download? The movie is obvious, but should I provide a cover image and screenshots too?

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
oh...sorry about that

what should I include with the download? The movie is obvious, but should I provide a cover image and screenshots too?

Yah I usually just do a cover and screens. Some ppl will complain if you don't make an NFO file, but the software i use puts the info at the top of the screenshot automatically.

I am using ThumbnailME, it's free from here: www.thumbnailme.com

It's crazy fast and easy. Just drag your file in to the LOAD area and hit start.

I have attached 2 screen caps of how i have it setup.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Don't forget about par2 files.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Don't forget about par2 files.

Yah i was leaving out the obvious! :)

So the *complete* list of things should be:

1. cover
2. screens
3. RARs
4. PARs
5. NZB (this will be made and added when you create the upload in Powerpost)

**and remember not to drag over the original big video file into powerpost! :)

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Help! After 2 wks. of flawless service I am now unable to connect to usenetservers. Everything worked fine this morning and when I came back to download in the afternoon, I get a 502 error (too many connections) when I had no connections. Their tech support is useless. Any ideas?

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Yah i was leaving out the obvious! :)

So the *complete* list of things should be:

1. cover
2. screens
3. RARs
4. PARs
5. NZB (this will be made and added when you create the upload in Powerpost)

**and remember not to drag over the original big video file into powerpost! :)
to put it more specifically (?)

inside rar:
- movie
- cover
- screen

actually being uploaded:
- the rar
- par2 files
- cover (which also acts as the nfo?)

also, what's a good place to find the covers at?

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Help! After 2 wks. of flawless service I am now unable to connect to usenetservers. Everything worked fine this morning and when I came back to download in the afternoon, I get a 502 error (too many connections) when I had no connections. Their tech support is useless. Any ideas?

I would suspect that your 2-week trial is up! ;)

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
to put it more specifically (?)

inside rar:
- movie
- cover
- screen

actually being uploaded:
- the rar
- par2 files
- cover (which also acts as the nfo?)

also, what's a good place to find the covers at?

nnnnoooooo......

The ONLY thing that goes in the RARs is the ONE main/large video file. Then you make your PARs from that set of RARs. Everything else stays OUTSIDE of the RARs (cos think about it, if the cover and screens are packed inside the RARs then you would have to d/l the entire archive to see the cover, and nobody wants to do that).

So the only thing being packed into the RARs is the main video file.

I will attach a few more screen grabs to clarify.........

#1 - this is prepped and ready to go into PowerPost

#2 - POWERPOST - STEP 1 - drag the files in and name the SUBJECT HEADER

Studio - [DVD_code_entered_manually] - Classic LESBIAN JAV (Censored) - "$F" - [$1/$2] yEnc

~~~~ IMPORTANT!!!! the "$F" part MUST BE THERE (it puts the filename in quotes) or else your post won't index properly in Binsearch !!!

#3 - POWERPOST - STEP 2 - select newsgroups

#4 - POWERPOST - STEP 3 - create NZB (make sure you check the name of the file PP messes this up sometimes)

go back and check everything one last time then hit OK

#5 - POWERPOST - this is how everything should look before you hit the nuclear weapon button (UPLOAD)! :)

[obviously i didn't fill in the DVD name correctly]

Let me know if this clears things up!

As far as finding cover, there are 3 ways:

1. google images search
2. go to the website of the studio
3. search the forums here cos many of these have been posted before w/ Rapidshare links.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Nope, it was active. The way it works is they take your credit card info and if you don't email them to cancel, they charge you for as full month. I have since canceled.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
One more thing, there are plenty of TEST forums you can use. Work with a small video file like 100MB or whatever. Once you do it 2-3x you will have it down.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT! NEW NEW NEW!!!

U&K - XY-54 - "Sempai to Watashi" series!

Posted by "GRIM" in a.b.m.e.lesbians