Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
How is it $10.00? They are charging me $17.95 for 20 connections or $14.95 for 10. I am getting a 2 week free trial though.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
So for example if you have a 1MB down connection, and you run one thread on your newserver, you will get 1MB (theoretically) on that thread
I doubt a thread would go that fast. I used different protocols to download and often, you can only get up to a certain speed which is usually around 256KB/s. I'd be curious to know what speed people actually get with only 1 connection with their provider. Maybe I'm wrong about this or technology has gotten better since I last tested it with usenet.

But the provider can change it. For example, I can only get 84KB/s per connection with my provider and only have 3 of them(but it's normal since I'm supposed to be capped at around 256KB/s).

How is it $10.00? They are charging me $17.95 for 20 connections or $14.95 for 10. I am getting a 2 week free trial though.
I'm guessing he paid for the whole year or got it when there was a rebate on it

When I'll get a better internet connection, I intend to switch to supernews. They have a pretty good service(from what I've heard) for cheap (99$/year or 9.99$/month if you use the sabnzbd referal link)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Since there seems basically no way to grab those movies for free (or a usenet server, that is) i guess i'll stay away from it. Kinda sad, since those FA-PRO movies really look awesome :(

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I doubt a thread would go that fast. I used different protocols to download and often, you can only get up to a certain speed which is usually around 256KB/s. I'd be curious to know what speed people actually get with only 1 connection with their provider. Maybe I'm wrong about this or technology has gotten better since I last tested it with usenet.

But the provider can change it. For example, I can only get 84KB/s per connection with my provider and only have 3 of them(but it's normal since I'm supposed to be capped at around 256KB/s).

Just playing around with how many connections open (18 max); with all 18 running I get around 1950KB/s, with 10 the same, with 7 1800KB/s, with 4 1050KB/s and with only 1 connection I get 400KB/s. Of course the speed goes up and down but those are close average speeds, the highest I've seen is just under 3000KB/s.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Since there seems basically no way to grab those movies for free (or a usenet server, that is) i guess i'll stay away from it. Kinda sad, since those FA-PRO movies really look awesome :(

If you want free usenet forever(or at least until those service close down), there's pretty much only 2 decent alternatives:
1- This: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1187499
2- You can register with xsusenet.com for a free account, but it's limited at 128KB/s and 25GB per months.

^ That's how you get them for free. I'm using xsusenet(I just chose a random country when signing up) as a backup server or sometimes to get more speed and it works great, slow(still faster than a lot of ddl hosts) but great. They say that free users only get 10 days of retention, but I downloaded something 1 year old with it without any problems.

And from what garbro77 was saying, the first option is pretty fast and you can get movies bigger than 500MB by splitting the downloads.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
I shall do that. Can I go through my Astraweb account to upload these, or is there a more upload-friendly service out there? (Astraweb seems pretty strict)

I am pretty much just familiar with the software and the provider that I use, so I am prolly not the best person here to advise on this.

I am not familiar at all with your Astraweb provider.

I use GrabIt to download, Powerpost to post, and UsenetServer.com as my provider.

GrabIt is ok, but it’s very simple. It's GREAT on NZBs tho.

Powerpost is also good but a little bit clunky.

I am very happy, however, with my Usenetserver account. I have been using it for over 6 months now. I know there are some other good ones too. I think if you google “usenet provider reviews” you will get some good resources. You should be in the $10-12/mo. range for unlimited ups/downs.

Maybe someone else here can post their thoughts on some other software and provider options…….

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Okay, I uploaded one FA-PRO video as a test. I attached the nzb file. Hopefully there isn't any problem with it. :exhausted:

If everything goes okay I'll post the rest that I have on the appropriate board.

OK so i just got your 2nd one from today, FAD-1597, it looks good!

One tiny issue, if you look at Binsearch it is showing this post as "incomplete". it's not really. you accidentally tried to load the full AVI and that's too big so that one file is incomplete. see the attached JPG.

i also made the correct NZB (w/o selecting the AVI) and attached it too.

do you want the honor of announcing these posts in the main forum or shall I?

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
OK....so how safe is it to upload using Astraweb? I just bought a 1TB block account, and I don't need it closed due to DMCA complaints :p

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Thanks to fjcruiser's instructions I have been able to get on the usenet and download mostly successfully. What really surprised me though is the absolute lack of lesbian jav on there. Aside from the FA's which have just gone up and the XY's, I haven't seen much of anything else. Hope that changes.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Thanks to fjcruiser's instructions I have been able to get on the usenet and download mostly successfully. What really surprised me though is the absolute lack of lesbian jav on there. Aside from the FA's which have just gone up and the XY's, I haven't seen much of anything else. Hope that changes.

That is great news. Would you mind sharing with the group what provider you are using, and what software. And let us know any questions you still may have. Are you just using NZBs or are you subscribed to and following specific groups?

As far as lesbian JAV material on Usenet in general, I agree there is not a TON. But i have found some things here and there.....

For example try searching "ANND-" on Binsearch.info (you have to set the Maximum Age of Posts pull-down to SHOW ALL).

(MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL SHARE WHAT GEMS WE FIND ON Binsearch here or in the main lesbian thread?!!)

So there is some good stuff already out there. Aside from that we are working on adding more!!!! :)

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
OK so i just got your 2nd one from today, FAD-1597, it looks good!

One tiny issue, if you look at Binsearch it is showing this post as "incomplete". it's not really. you accidentally tried to load the full AVI and that's too big so that one file is incomplete. see the attached JPG.

i also made the correct NZB (w/o selecting the AVI) and attached it too.

do you want the honor of announcing these posts in the main forum or shall I?

I just downloaded this and the files will not extract.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
That is great news. Would you mind sharing with the group what provider you are using, and what software. And let us know any questions you still may have. Are you just using NZBs or are you subscribed to and following specific groups?

As far as lesbian JAV material on Usenet in general, I agree there is not a TON. But i have found some things here and there.....

For example try searching "ANND-" on Binsearch.info (you have to set the Maximum Age of Posts pull-down to SHOW ALL).

(MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL SHARE WHAT GEMS WE FIND ON Binsearch here or in the main lesbian thread?!!)

So there is some good stuff already out there. Aside from that we are working on adding more!!!! :)

I just followed your instructions. I am using usenetserver and grabbit. I subscribed to the groups you mentioed but I mostly use the nzb's for downloading.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
I just downloaded this and the files will not extract.

In Binsearch, u need to click on where it says "Collection", go in there and highlight everything (hit "Inverse") and de-select the one file that is incomplete. then make ur NZB from that.

or use the NZB that i posted here.

I was able to play it ok. Please let us know how it goes...........

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Setup your GrabIt preferences like this:

This is one of the best features of GrabIt in my opinion, that i will automatically repair (if necessary) and extract, THEN delete all of the RARs and PARs.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Ok, that worked. Can I leave it set like that and it will work for all downloads?

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
OK....so how safe is it to upload using Astraweb? I just bought a 1TB block account, and I don't need it closed due to DMCA complaints :p

I don’t know about your provider specifically, but when I look at where posts are coming from on a.b.m.e.asian and lesbians, I see the following mainly:

Easynews (a BIG poster)
UsenetServer
Newshosting.com (also a BIG poster)
Giganews
And Astraweb (also a big poster)

So I think it’s fine to post what you have in mind with your provider (in other words BRING IT ON ALREADY PLEASE!!!!). :) :please: