Jav Translation Request Part 3

Would you be willing to donate towards the translation of the following movies?

• Total voters

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reactions: tobas

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Motiman: the reason why there is a lag between the time we subtitle a title and the time it goes live on our site is not a licensing issue, but more of a scheduling one. As soon as we license a title, we can pretty much show it whenever. If it's a new, new release, a studio may ask that we hold off at least a few months, but that's about it.

We show 3 updates a week (+ a VR title very other Saturday) and right now are already working on updates for March of next year. There's no reason to increase our update pace at this present time as it would be hard to ensure subtitling doesn't fall behind. Also, in terms of legit censored JAV subscription sites, ZENRA already pushes out quite a bit of material each week.

"I do wonder how you go about choosing movies"
Now at least if the movie looks like it would be popular, we'll pick it. Movies where there's a party atmosphere where everyone's talking (konpa group date movies for example along with group femdom movies like what Freedom makes) we'll still avoid as subtitling those is a nightmare. Other types of group movies *will* be returning starting this month and we'll be going a lot heavier with them starting next year.

Per incest, yea, it's a no-go, but starting next year we'll have many movies that you can consider closely to be of that genre. The link I posted above (https://www.zenra.net/unfaithful-wi...n-inducing-penalty-game-show-hd-subtitles.htm) you may want to spend a moment or two reading the review and pay attention to something with how all the paragraphs start. It may just be coincidental, but it may spell something interesting out. :)

Reactions: Motiman

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
If incest is an issue, couldn't you simply censor the explicit mentons of mother, daughter, son, father, etc. where everyone could tell what it's about, but it's not explicitly stated.

heiji44

May 16, 2016
Hello,

I come back to submit a subtitle request for this film :

ADN-001 I Can't Tell My Husband Shameful Desire - Sho Nishino

ADN-001c.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

ID: ADN-001
Release Date: 2013-11-07
Duration: 110 min
Studio: Attackers
Director: Nagira Kenzo
Actress: Sho Nishino

Otana No Drama (ADN) is a collection coming from Attackers jav studio.
It's a collection of dramatic films. In each film begins with a woman being r***ing and her relationship with her r**ist evolves to become an intense guilty sex relationship.
The javstar of this first opus is Sho Nishino. She's my favorite javstar : she is very pretty and plays very well comedy : fear, envy .... and she can play very hot scenes.

In this film, Sho is living with her husband and an other guy. The man r***ing her during the absence of her husband. At first, she rejects him and does not want to admit that she wants him, until a scene in the kitchen where she can no longer restrain and throws herself on his cock.

The film is very well done and I am sure that a translation will better enjoy the rise in excitement produced by the scenario.

How many people wants subtitle of ADN-001 ?

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hello,

I come back to submit a subtitle request for this film :

ADN-001 I Can't Tell My Husband Shameful Desire - Sho Nishino

View attachment 1127078

View attachment 1127092 View attachment 1127094 View attachment 1127096 View attachment 1127097 View attachment 1127081 View attachment 1127082 View attachment 1127083 View attachment 1127084 View attachment 1127085 View attachment 1127086 View attachment 1127088 View attachment 1127090

ID: ADN-001
Release Date: 2013-11-07
Duration: 110 min
Studio: Attackers
Director: Nagira Kenzo
Actress: Sho Nishino

Otana No Drama (ADN) is a collection coming from Attackers jav studio.
It's a collection of dramatic films. In each film begins with a woman being r***ing and her relationship with her r**ist evolves to become an intense guilty sex relationship.
The javstar of this first opus is Sho Nishino. She's my favorite javstar : she is very pretty and plays very well comedy : fear, envy .... and she can play very hot scenes.

In this film, Sho is living with her husband and an other guy. The man r***ing her during the absence of her husband. At first, she rejects him and does not want to admit that she wants him, until a scene in the kitchen where she can no longer restrain and throws herself on his cock.

The film is very well done and I am sure that a translation will better enjoy the rise in excitement produced by the scenario.

How many people wants subtitle of ADN-001 ?
===================================
heiji44,

You can count me in as a supporter of this one, and all of the others in this series. (I probably have already downloaded most of them but having the subs to them would be excellent!)

For this series, I'll always support; probably more than a donation as they come up for CrowdFunding so infrequently. I'd like to see a lot more of them but being considered a "fringe" genre (or so I've been told), they tend not to have such great support.

Others in this series that I have and would love to see translated include:
  • ADN-040 The Shameful Kinks She Can Never Tell Her Husband About - Riko Honda
  • ADN-059 The Shameful Fetish I Can Never Tell My Husband - Ryu Enami
  • ATAD-123 My Sexual Habits Of Shame That I Can Never Tell My Husband Complete Collectors Edition 001
  • ADN-030 The Shameful Inclination I Can't Tell My Husband About - Hikaru Kanda
  • ADN-049 The Shameful Need I Can't Tell My Husband About - Nanako Mori
If you decide to promote any of these, or others in a similar vein, you can count me in as a supporter. :) Regardless of what conventional wisdom says, I'll support them. Just let me know, or post when they have been submitted to EroJapanese, and I'll BE there! :-D

Thanks!

X-Man

Reactions: LimeLemon

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
The translation for TORG-045 is now finished as well.

CPbNFZA.jpg

The main reason I was interested in this was because it looked like it belonged in this genre:

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/cum-and-die.1541844/

Now after seeing the subtitled movie, I can safely say...maybe? Like, it does seem like she draws some life energy from her students over the course of the movie and in the blowbang scene near the end she finally takes it all, but it's all left very vague, which is a bit of a bummer. Nonetheless, a very good femdom blowjob movie.

6TPxhih.png

0glUZ5b.png

YguRfd6.png

Xewt8sl.png

TwYYSbd.png

PlchnjK.png

vLeLkOy.png

t3hi6za.png

Reactions: Motiman

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yo, so now that all is done, I've commissioned a new couple of movies.

First up is...

ATFB-252, starring Rei Mizuna!

U2vU0kQ.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=atfb00252/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

For some reason there's no trailer for this on DMM, which is a bummer, but here's the entire movie instead.

https://mega.nz/#!x2QCUTTY!OIXGc6Tf5riHLKDHudQ8inw6rjt1nv8CBOBFE-ozTNM

Estimated date for the subtitles is October the 22nd.

Next up is REAL-512, starring Rei Mizuna and Yui Hatano:

EBBznpZ.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=172real00512/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=3

To be honest, I'm mostly having this translated for the Evil Dr. Mizuna scene, other than that, I don't think this movie is going to benefit much from subtitles. Dirty talk seems too simple and repetitive but who knows?

We'll likely see on October the 29th.

After this it's time for TYOD-300, starring Ai Uehara.

4VBZPJ8.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=tyod00300/

Aggressive sexbot Ai is out of control on November the 5th!

And last up is WWW-025, starring Yuu Kawakami.

chtWTxr.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=2www00025/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

Yuu makes you watch as she teases you with dirty talk and drains other dudes. In the end you get a handjob.

Subtitles are likely finished on November the 12th.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
It's not up yet. Same as PGD-697. They update their page at the beginning and middle of each month, so they'll be up in a couple of days. I just have them already because I've commissioned the translations.

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Yo, so now that all is done, I've commissioned a new couple of movies.

First up is...

ATFB-252, starring Rei Mizuna!

U2vU0kQ.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=atfb00252/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

For some reason there's no trailer for this on DMM, which is a bummer, but here's the entire movie instead.

https://mega.nz/#!x2QCUTTY!OIXGc6Tf5riHLKDHudQ8inw6rjt1nv8CBOBFE-ozTNM

Estimated date for the subtitles is October the 22nd.

Next up is REAL-512, starring Rei Mizuna and Yui Hatano:

EBBznpZ.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=172real00512/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=3

To be honest, I'm mostly having this translated for the Evil Dr. Mizuna scene, other than that, I don't think this movie is going to benefit much from subtitles. Dirty talk seems too simple and repetitive but who knows?

We'll likely see on October the 29th.

After this it's time for TYOD-300, starring Ai Uehara.

4VBZPJ8.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=tyod00300/

Aggressive sexbot Ai is out of control on November the 5th!

And last up is WWW-025, starring Yuu Kawakami.

chtWTxr.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=2www00025/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

Yuu makes you watch as she teases you with dirty talk and drains other dudes. In the end you get a handjob.

Subtitles are likely finished on November the 12th.
Hans, you can count me in for anything that has Yuu Kawakami in it! (Although I HAVE seen a couple of hers that are well outside of my lane!)

Are you commissioning this as a CrowdFund effort or should I just wait for it to become available via their site or Equivalency Table?

Thanks!

X-Man

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
You just gotta wait until it's out.

However, the Yuu one is the last one they're doing and when I heard back from them after the first payment, all the estimated release dates got pushed a week back, so it likely won't be finished until the end of November. (And who knows when it'll be available in the shop afterwards.)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys

I've been away for a few weeks but it's good to see the translation community thriving, with many movies being discussed and put up for subtitling.

I want to thank everyone who donated to the IPZ-203 project. :) I am glad to say it was one of their most succesful projects with a total of 24 donations in before release, and i have to you guys to thank for that! :D I hope the movie was to all your expectations, and for sure, the translation was well worth the investment put into it. Alice Miyuki continues to be a great succes for us, so no doubt, we will have to do another project very soon to keep up the momentum. :p

As always, i must thank our translator, EroJapanese, for their fine work. The sub was to their usual high standards, with great grammer, spelling and top localisation. They remain the best option as far as i can see so hope to work with them again very soon.

ipz00203pl.jpg

vlcsnap-2017-09-27-22h48m48s310.jpg vlcsnap-2017-09-27-22h49m58s334.jpg vlcsnap-2017-09-27-22h50m29s205.jpg vlcsnap-2017-09-27-22h51m44s335.jpg

You can still view the movie here (no sub);

Torrent- https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...husband-arisu-miyuki-nodesaretearisu.1753061/

or here;

Mega - https://mega.nz/#!tNdCWAwD!RgOhnA7Cg5WfOasDE2nZOpShDp2Z10ntahOYZGVF1Ro

And the purchase of the sub is available here;
https://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/harii-pottaa

If there any thoughts of feedback you have please share as it's always great to hear form you all. As always suggestions are welcome any time.

I also want to thank Wildfire1 and Vanpud for the translations of T28-465 and SDMT-874 respectfully.

55t2800465pl.jpg 1sdmt00874pl.jpg

Both turned out to be great additions to my catalogue and i look forward to seeing them in their entirety very soon. I hope it was well worth the investment and i'm glad to hear the projects were a success in getting their funding completed. :D

I hope to get another project going soon, so i will let you guys know once it's done. :)

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reactions: shawn720s

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys

Just to update you guys on the IPTD-360 project if you haven't already seen it on EroJapanese's newsletter. The sub is set for release on the 29 October and is priced for pre order at $6 USD. Make sure to get your purchase in before the delivery date because the price will increase after release.

You can download a copy of the movie before by going to this page and clicking the link: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...arasa-hara-first-idea-pocket-3-debut.1764017/

The place to make your donation is here: https://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/girls-gone-wild

As always let me or Rezzonicco know if you have any questions.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys

You may have seen it already on their newsletter, but i would like to mention my new translation project with EroJapanese.

The movie is CMD-006 'Temptation Beauty Room' starring Shiori Uehara.

24cmd00006pl.jpg

The sub has been given a release date of 5 November and is currently priced at the usual $6 USD. As always, make sure to buy before release to get it at the initial cheaper price, though any extra donations will be very much appreciated by myself. The overall price is $96 so any help to offset the price for me will be quite useful. :)

I have created a torrent for the movie here.

You can also download the movie through mega.nz if you wish.

The all important payment link for the sub is here. Don't worry about the website, it is just there for the sake of disclosure but it will bag you the sub once it's finished.

What can i say about the movie? It's what makes JAV so quintessentially brilliant! :D The whole nature of it is that it has Shiori playing a horny hairdresser, who as well as sharpening up her customers, she is also happy to provide them with some very soothing sexual relief. Shiori is an absolute wonder in the movie, playing the role perfectly. :) Her whole manner of being very polite and genial to the customers, inviting them into discussion with softly spoken conversation, before introducing them to her 'other' services, had me hooked the entire movie.

upload_2017-10-3_22-40-27.gif

Of course her obvious beauty is clear to see, her hot housewife look being complimented with a great figure, something nicely portrayed in an assortment of sexy, yet everyday outfits that you would imagine a stylish hairdresser to wear. :D Her smile is definitely one of her best qualities, making it easy to fall head over heels in love with her instantly. :oops:

vlcsnap-2017-10-03-22h37m55s875.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-22h39m06s193.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-22h39m39s872.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-22h42m08s781.jpg

I should also mention that the setting is perfect. I can't believe this isn't an actual salon, such is the way the studio has been set up to look like the real deal. :eek: It's one thing that really gives the movie a big plus as the theme is brought completely to life. The whole series has been excellent since it began early last year, and as well as the salon setting, we've also seen them branch out to a massage parlour setting too. :cool: I have real hope that we could see other setting too, but for now i'm happy to see the salon setting continue as it fits the theme perfectly.

vlcsnap-2017-10-03-22h55m54s426.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-22h56m34s148.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-22h56m56s588.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-22h57m15s822.jpg

The public nature of the movie is also capped off perfectly by the fact that, as well as Shiori and her customer, there is also another hairdresser close by, serving her own customers at the same time. :eek: This gives the movie a real naughty factor, as they face getting caught at any second! Of course, we know this is JAV, so they have nothing to worry about, but it gives the movie a genuine feeling of danger when we see them looking over and making sure they can't be seen by the others. They will often speak in hushed tones, and the customer will often reference his worries but fortunately, Shiori is always fully in control, and has a real reassuring manner to sooth him. :oops:

The first customer is a rather shaggy haired young fellow, in clear need of smartening up, and after being welcomed to the salon by Shiori, and introduced to their services, places himself into the hot seat. :cool: The way Shiori commits to the role right from the start had me instantly hooked, from the way she works his hair, using the various tools in hand, to the way she eases him into conversation just as a real hairdresser would in real life. :) The first inclinations of eroticism comes when she starts to massage his shoulders, rubbing down his arms and chest to get him warmed up. :oops: What follows is some very sexy ear licking, as Shiori begins to really get him going. :p

vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h00m00s609.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h00m49s084.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h01m06s770.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h06m53s768.jpg

They start to really get into things when Shiori pulls his hand up to her breast and allows him a good feel, even lowering her top to reveal some very perky nipples. :p The customer is played brilliantly, his constant look of surprise, fear and shock, being perfectly complimented by her gentle teasing and foreplay. I haven't mentioned her outfit yet, but the figure hugging, almost body length dress shows off her curves perfectly, with the side splits revealing just a bit of leg to give her a real sexy, yet demure look. The jacket is open just enough to give us a nice tease of cleavage, and overall, i have to say it's hard to take your eyes off her. :D As well as revealing her own, she makes sure to discreetly unbutton his shirt and give his nipples a little play and tweak, all played out with some very sexy making out too. :)

vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h01m46s194.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h01m54s305.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h02m50s404.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h18m58s202.jpg

Eventually, it's time for the real action to begin, as we see her reach down and begin to give him a quick fondle from outside the apron, nicely toying with him to make him as hard as a rock. The guy is clearly getting worked up, but she continues her groping, unleashing him from his boxers under the cover, and giving him a very quick and fast pumping hand job, bringing him swiftly to a climax. :oops: The use of multi cam split screen footage is very handy, giving us both views of the action, so well done to the production team for giving us that. :cool:

upload_2017-10-3_23-42-53.gif

vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h03m33s900.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h03m44s522.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h03m54s563.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h04m40s998.jpg

All throughout, she was whispering sweet talk in his ear, really getting him worked up, and even mixing up the action with some hot making out as she continued to rub him up and down. I think the translation will be perfect for this movie as there is almost always continuous dialogue, both at the start of the scene as she relaxes her customers, before the dirty talk during the action. :D

The next customer is taken to the back room for a hair wash. He's a rather average looking guy, but Shiori is really looking hot in a tight white sweater, with a revealing black under shirt perfectly teasing us her cleavage. The tight, chequered shorts give us plenty of leg, as well as showing off her ass nicely! :p Just like the first scene, she eases her customer with gentle conversation, as she proceeds to shampoo his hair over the sink. We get some nice cleavage shots as she bends over him, and treats him to some nice treatment as she places her soft tits on to his face. :D

vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h43m48s911.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h44m27s756.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h45m01s851.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h45m53s949.jpg

If anyone is like me, and has ASMR, then this movie has plenty of triggers throughout. :) Not only is it the constant visual treat as she methodically works on the gentlemen's hair, but also the sounds of the water bottle spray or as she rubs the shampoo through his hair, giving me a lot of the usual sensations associated with the condition. Her gentle, soothing voice is also another factor to triggering the feelings so maybe it explains why i enjoyed this movie so much. :p

Back to the scene, Shiori starts to get the foreplay going with a lot of ear licking and nipple play once more. It should be very clear to you guys now that Shiori possesses a sizeable tongue, which if anything, perfectly lends itself to some hot kissing and licking action. :p The director is not one to fail to utilise her quite obvious 'talent', which is why we have so much sexy tongue play throughout. :eek:

After whipping out his dick, her joy clear to see on her face, she proceeds to really sexily tease him with her tongue, flicking and licking at it playfully, right from the top and all the way down along the shaft. :p:oops: She takes him into her mouth for some sloppy blowjob action, before returning her focus back to his nipples. She continues to grope and lick him, all while seductively looking down the camera at us, until he understandably reaches an explosive climax in her hand. :D She happily cleans up his mess, and sends him on his way to await her next victim customer. ;)

vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h58m08s710.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-03-23h59m43s066.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h01m38s463.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h01m54s222.jpg

upload_2017-10-4_0-21-18.gif

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h12m55s201.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h02m35s148.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h03m41s273.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h04m13s235.jpg

The next fellow is a rather older gentleman, meaning that he is in need of a dye job to conceal those sneaky greys. :cool: Shiori is this time rocking a fetching ensemble of a cleavage revealing top, ass hugging skirt and loose fitting flannel shirt, giving her a very natural girl next door look. She gently applies the dye diligently, conversing with him throughout, showing off her very good customer relations skills. :D I really would like to know just what is being said, even if it just small talk, as the way she interacts with her customers seems so natural and flirtatious, giving the movie such a nice flow to it. :) After his hair is finished and wrapped up, Shiori cheekily suggests there may be a few more grey hairs that need to be treated, perhaps in a more discreet section, and so we see her lead the old guy to the back area, hidden by a curtain. ;)

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h25m17s857.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h25m27s905.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h26m05s496.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h26m21s348.jpg

Of course, the greys needing to be treated are of the pubic variety, which goes to explain why privacy was needed. :rolleyes: She removes his trousers and pants, and despite his concerns of being caught, she is not to be deterred, marvelling at the size of his manhood with obvious glee. :p After careful inspection, the dye is applied, giving her ample opportunity to get her hands on his dong and give it a little play at the same time.

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h37m26s951.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h38m19s213.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h39m09s749.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h41m40s612.jpg
upload_2017-10-4_0-49-51.gif

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h45m22s327.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h45m56s689.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h45m30s598.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h45m45s287.jpg

It's not long before he is rock hard, giving her a chance to really begin to play, as she strokes and licks his large dick using her delicate fingers and tongue. :p It's a great little blowjob scene, Shiori being very good at teasing the guy skilfully, while setting the mood with gentle sweet talk. Her evident smile is proof just how much she enjoys to give a guy satisfaction, i really and truly could watch her all day. :D The mix of licking, slurping and sucking is a joy to watch, she even makes sure to give his balls a treat, and soon enough he explodes into her sweet little mouth! :oops:

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h50m49s841.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h51m14s911.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h51m37s286.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h52m50s203.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h53m29s129.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h53m48s844.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h55m06s606.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-00h54m33s859.jpg
upload_2017-10-4_1-5-2.gif

The last gentleman visitor to Shiori's salon is a rather fit young man, so you know it's going to be the one scene with plenty of action! :D Shiori has a similar outfit to the last scene, just different colours, and she seems to in a bit more of a fun mood while she talks to our man too. Love the cleavage shots as she proceeds to preen him with some fairly feminine looking products (he's definitely lost man points for this treatment ;)). After sorting him out with what i'm guessing are curlers and with a towel wrapped around his head to hold everything in place, Shiori eases him with a relaxing shoulder massage, which quickly devolves into a chance for to give his manly chest a good old grope. :rolleyes:

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h04m44s088.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h06m22s101.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h07m25s521.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h07m38s504.jpg

They continue with their petting and groping, all the time making sure not to get caught by the extremely close proximity of the other hairdresser and her own customer. They even utilise the rather conveniently placed column to hide their shenanigans, as he gets down to some sweet pussy licking before getting himself a cheeky blowjob behind the aforementioned column. :p

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h52m02s332.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h52m34s922.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h53m47s482.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h54m28s901.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h54m59s032.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h55m16s888.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h55m32s687.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h56m12s873.jpg

Finally, after what seems to have been a far too long wait, it's time for Shiori to get boned. The guy whips her around, bends her over, flips up that skirt, pulls aside those wet little panties and sticks his rock hard cock straight into her! :D She groans with delight, before quickly remembering where she is, and for the next few minutes we see her desperately try to keep her voice down, not wanting to get caught by her co-worker, as he furiously pumps in and out of her in a number of positions. :)

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-02h26m26s065.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h57m11s977.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h57m27s254.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h57m44s360.jpg
upload_2017-10-4_2-35-58.gif

After struggling to keep the noise down, they decide to take caution and remove themselves to the back room, where they can continue the action. :) It's hot and heavy stuff, and each position is given ample time so whatever angle you like her in, you're well served. Her sweet little gasps and moans, plus the look of ecstasy on her face as he humps her hard is a joy to watch, and was well worth waiting for. :D They even have a few close calls with the co-worker almost finding out, leading to some quick clothes adjustments, but eventually they get back to it once they get the all clear. :eek:

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h58m19s729.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h58m36s516.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h59m02s751.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-01h59m10s121.jpg
upload_2017-10-4_2-46-54.gif

vlcsnap-2017-10-04-02h00m10s756.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-02h00m53s239.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-02h01m16s430.jpg vlcsnap-2017-10-04-02h01m31s340.jpg

One thing i should add is that there is less dialogue between the two after they start having sex, but that is understandable especially given just how hot and frantic the action is. :) Eventually, after a good long fuck session we get to the finish, as he blows his load all over her sweet little mouth! :D:oops: The only thing left is to clean up, starting with getting all that jizz off her face and sorting their clothes out so they can return back to the main area having not been caught fortunately.

To conclude, it's a fantastic movie, one i've already watched a few times through, and i hope that you can join me in commissioning the translation. Whatever happens, it will be done but i'm sure we will get many donations in before release to ensure success. :)

If we do have a successful project, then we could do others from the series too. If possible, i was thinking doing a compilation of scenes from the different movies would be a good way to cover a few different actresses while keeping the same vibe. What do you guys think? :cool:

If you are still with me then thanks for reading and let me know if you have any thoughts or concerns about the project.