Jav Translation Request Part 3

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Would you be willing to donate towards the translation of the following movies?

• Total voters

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Oh, it's not for crowd funding, if I'd do that I'd feel obligated to chip in for other movies that I don't care for so I'm just going to pay for the movies that I want translated myself. All you can do is buy the subs once they're out. But thanks for the offer anyway!
============================

Wow, Hans!

Just to make sure I'm understanding this clearly, you are paying for the translation out of pocket. Then, once released, I (and others) buy the subs from them at the price they set? Does that offset the final/eventual amount that you end up paying for it? If not, that says that you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart, AND that you really ant this translation! LOL!

But did I get that right?

Regardless, once it comes out, I hope that you will let this Forum know so that those who want to get it, like me, can do so.

Thanks, Hans.

X-Man

Reactions: Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
============================

Wow, Hans!

Just to make sure I'm understanding this clearly, you are paying for the translation out of pocket. Then, once released, I (and others) buy the subs from them at the price they set? Does that offset the final/eventual amount that you end up paying for it? If not, that says that you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart, AND that you really ant this translation! LOL!

But did I get that right?

Regardless, once it comes out, I hope that you will let this Forum know so that those who want to get it, like me, can do so.

Thanks, Hans.

X-Man

Basically, I'm like Walter White but without any of his many morally reprehensive characteristics. Really, the only thing we have in common is that *I* want to be the money provider. So I probably could've thought of a better example.

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hello

I would really love to have the translation of this movie :

ADN-001 I Can't Tell My Husband: Shameful Desire Sho Nishino
adn001-jpg.993103

======================================
heiji44,

I'd certainly go in with you to have this one translated. Having watched it twice without subs, I kept thinking how much better it would be if I REALLY knew what was being said. If you DO decide to initiate this with EroJapanes, please let me know as I'll contribute to it twice to help give it a good boost.

Good luck!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hey guys!

I want to proudly announce my first crowdfunding project with EroJapanese! It will be advertised on the August 16th!

It's SDMT-874, a great movie about a son and his two mothers - one adopted and one biological. Eriko Miura and Maika did an awesome job!

More info: http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=1sdmt00874/

I hope there will be a lot of support for this movie! ;)

1sdmt00874pl.jpg
==============================
vanpud, I've paid for this one. Good choice. I look forward to its release!

X-Man

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
It's just great to see a thriving community growing. There have always been people who want to see JAV translated, and were willing to pay for it, and now it has been made so much easier for us by EroJapanese, we are seeing so many titles being translated now. They themselves have been able to conjure up a successful business, and i hope it inspires more to do so.

I always credit Ero for persevering with the website, because it wasn't easy for them at the start, but credit should also go of course to those willing to finance the translations also. In no way am i going to criticize those that don't pay, or get the subs for free, because that would make me the biggest hypocrite, but given that there is no official JAV producer willing to finance their own subtitles, we have no other option.

The only thing official is Zenra (don't worry Inertia, you guys aren't forgotten) but they can only produce subtitles for the more niche content from smaller companies.

Reactions: Inertia

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Motiman: I wouldn't say we only work with smaller companies. We now work with Hot Entertainment, WAAP, Dream Ticket, V&R, and others. And we also just signed a deal with a huge conglomerate you may have heard of, but that name won't drop though until the end of the year. ;)

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Motiman: I wouldn't say we only work with smaller companies. We now work with Hot Entertainment, WAAP, Dream Ticket, V&R, and others. And we also just signed a deal with a huge conglomerate you may have heard of, but that name won't drop though until the end of the year. ;)

Apologies for the misinformation. I stand corrected. Those are some good studios and i do look forward to what you guys have for the future. I know i said before that i wanted to subscribe to you guys, but unfortunately i have to choose one or the other, and i've stuck with commissioning movies from Ero.

Seeing you guys work with studio's such as Bullit, Hot entertainment, WAAP and V&R in particular is quite exciting and i look forward to hearing more about this new studio you guys are working with. I was kinda waiting for CMD-003 to come out before i joined you guys but i don't know if you can shed any more light on that for us. Also, i would join you guys in a heart beat if you translated EQ-348! ;)

A quick question also about you're download option. If i am no longer a member to your site, will i still be able to watch these movies i have downloaded? I don't think i can afford a continual subscription, and would probably have a once every few months approach at best.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Yes, we're starting to work with bigger studios and I think you'll like the output. I just had a meeting with V&R about an hour ago and we talked about future updates from them. Only good things and many of them are on the way.

Hot Entertainment and Bullitt will always be shown. They're actually our most popular studios. I just had dinner with their sales guy last night and we talked about many interesting things.
EQ-238 looks pretty cool. I can't say right now if we'll be showing it. We mainly only order titles from each studios once a year in batches of like 12. For Hot/Bullitt (same company), our next order will be in like 2 months so I will keep your request in mind.

CMD-003...it's coming, but I don't have a date when unfortunately. It's *definitely* coming as we do have it licensed. CMD-002 is what we're showing first and that'll be up early next year. I just did the subtitles for that one a few weeks ago.

Downloads are DRM-free MP4's (x264 AAC). They're yours so long as your HDD doesn't crash.

Reactions: Motiman

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yes, we're starting to work with bigger studios and I think you'll like the output. I just had a meeting with V&R about an hour ago and we talked about future updates from them. Only good things and many of them are on the way.

Hot Entertainment and Bullitt will always be shown. They're actually our most popular studios. I just had dinner with their sales guy last night and we talked about many interesting things.
EQ-238 looks pretty cool. I can't say right now if we'll be showing it. We mainly only order titles from each studios once a year in batches of like 12. For Hot/Bullitt (same company), our next order will be in like 2 months so I will keep your request in mind.

CMD-003...it's coming, but I don't have a date when unfortunately. It's *definitely* coming as we do have it licensed. CMD-002 is what we're showing first and that'll be up early next year. I just did the subtitles for that one a few weeks ago.

Downloads are DRM-free MP4's (x264 AAC). They're yours so long as your HDD doesn't crash.

Most of your selection is still fairly old niche stuff and LOTS of "amateur" movies which is kinda...eh. You got some newer stuff with the gokkun centric movies and they're nice to watch but I don't think most of these really gain anything with subtitles.

I just took another look at your site though and I'm finally going to resubscribe for this upcoming movie.

https://www.zenra.net/img/future/insatiable-sexuality-with-ayu-sakurai-hd-subtitled.mp4

This one I'm even going to advertise here.

Yo guys! If you're too lazy to click the link to the trailer (You really should though.), it's this one!!

RBo2vv9.jpg

Zenra.net is subbing this movie!

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Hans, the thing is what most subscribers like is actually what isn't super popular to like on A-O. Movies that star solo famous girls get some popularity, but after seriously digging hard into our stats, what sells more than anything are titles like this ( https://www.zenra.net/amateur-nanpa-017-having-sex-while-my-friend-watches-part-one-hd-subtitles.htm and https://www.zenra.net/defiled-schoolgirls-011-am-health-check-pm-defilement-subtitles.htm ). In other words, titles that stars groups of people doing abnormal things. Both of these don't star big names, but are insanely popular so while we will definitely keep on showing movies like the AYU SAKURAI one you linked above, we also will focus more on these types of 'group + weird' titles as well since that's where the money is (at least for us).

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Most of your selection is still fairly old niche stuff and LOTS of "amateur" movies which is kinda...eh. You got some newer stuff with the gokkun centric movies and they're nice to watch but I don't think most of these really gain anything with subtitles.

I just took another look at your site though and I'm finally going to resubscribe for this upcoming movie.

https://www.zenra.net/img/future/insatiable-sexuality-with-ayu-sakurai-hd-subtitled.mp4

Yo guys! If you're too lazy to click the link to the trailer (You really should though.), it's this one!!

RBo2vv9.jpg

So yeah, this was really good. And with the subtitles for PGD-697 coming out on Erojapanese.com we have Ayu's arguibly best two movies translated now. WSS-251 was the one that got me into her in the first place.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Thanks so much for answering my question and clearing up a few queries of mine, and apologies for the late reply.

Great to hear the news about Hot Entertainment and Bullitt, as i feel they offer fantastic variety. Many studios stick to one kind of genre, which can get kind of boring so it's good to see you partnering up with Hot entertainment.

Any title from the CMD series is good enough for me (the ninth edition has just come out), but i was surprised to hear that there is still a couple of months left until it is available. You say you've completed the subtitles for it so is it just a licensing issue? Either way, i'm more than excited as Ian Hanasaki is always a joy to watch.

As for EQ-348 (i'm sure that's what you meant), I will keep my fingers crossed. It's almost four hours long, but it's not super heavy in terms of dialogue, soi don't think it would pose to many problems. I do wonder how you go about choosing movies. As it doesn't have a lot of dialogue, would that make you more or less inclined to translate it?

Card processors in USA don't allow for incest titles *explicitly* but "taboo" titles are OK.

Here's a good "taboo" title we released recently: https://www.zenra.net/unfaithful-wi...n-inducing-penalty-game-show-hd-subtitles.htm

We have *MANY* more taboo movies on the way. We're aware of their popularity and will do our best to satisfy it to some extent.

Not being able to do incest movies probably makes 95% of JAV movies untouchable for you guys! ;)

RBo2vv9.jpg

That does look good! Ayu Sakurai was an amazing performer, always a must watch for me!