Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Reactions: Mauricio_87

BottomLine

Jul 10, 2013
Literally all ASW titles with Yuuno Hoshi are worth watching. The same goes for her blowjob REAL titles, and some EMU (look for the one with Yuuno Hoshi and Shizuka Kano) as well.

EMU-080 is the one you're talking about. This is certainly one of the best bj movie ever and that scene in the pink salon is insanely hot!!

Reactions: darksider59

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
This was great. Mikako Abe stole the show surprisingly.

She's good at blowjob. I don't think she's mentionned that often but she has good skills (and a very nice butt). Also, when I can't help but find her cute when she's making an angry face.

Reactions: Casshern2

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Literally all ASW titles with Yuuno Hoshi are worth watching. The same goes for her blowjob REAL titles, and some EMU (look for the one with Yuuno Hoshi and shizuka Kano) as well.
Loved this thanks for the tip!

Tho Kano stole the show for me - been catching up on her titles. Asw-203 was awesome.

What's the best Hana Kano BJ titles?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Find me a good rip of that Aki Sasaki one, DFDM-007, because the one HD file floating out there has a pretty bad framerate throughout the entire video.

Edit: Btw, it's nice to see her throating again, she's been slacking for quite a while now.

Here another upcoming BJ movies of her.

j6HMhJo.jpg

Last edited:

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Hot Damn! Kanae Renon is my favourite already but if you haven't watched any of her movies I really recommend you check out HODV-21259! Her body is slender and flexible so she gets in many unusual positions. Her BJ technique is so sensual and she seems to genuinely love giving blowjobs from all angles. If you haven't watched her before do yourself a favour and check out this movie! :cinta:

41hodv21259pl.jpg

I haven't seen any new release from her in a little while though.. think I will actually cry if she retires!

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Hot Damn! Kanae Renon is my favourite already but if you haven't watched any of her movies I really recommend you check out HODV-21259! Her body is slender and flexible so she gets in many unusual positions. Her BJ technique is so sensual and she seems to genuinely love giving blowjobs from all angles. If you haven't watched her before do yourself a favour and check out this movie!

I haven't seen any new release from her in a little while though.. think I will actually cry if she retires!

I have been a big fan since last year. I posted about her on page 29 of this thread. She is definitely one of my favs. Her work has slowed down that is sad :( I would love her to team up with Megumi Shino, Anri Saya, and or Mairi Mori.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017

Thanks for this. I'm looking for the new Riku Minato and if her BJ is any good, you may have found her!
Ai Mukai is cute but her BJ isn't very good and she's doing her best work these days in her lesbian videos.
Mai Miori is excellent but...where is she? She's not in that many videos but she's a great talent.
Yoshioka-san here may be a worth successor to Ms. Minato's throne. I'll let you know what I think.

-Sakana

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
XRW-565 is top 5 of the year,
Yamai Suzu is a beast!!

I never heard about her, but her bj skills are very impressive. She is in my type, black hair, and sweet. Thanks for recommendation :)

XRW-565 is great and this girl has awesome skills. Seems she has no gag reflex at all. Would like to see more bj only movies from her!

Reactions: Daw