Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Glad everyone in on the Saya train! She is like the new Yuuno Hoshi. Hope she stays in the game for a while. Does anyone have a good link for ASW-230?

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Glad everyone in on the Saya train! She is like the new Yuuno Hoshi. Hope she stays in the game for a while. Does anyone have a good link for ASW-230?
The new Yunno? You sure your not thinking of someone else? Because I wouldn't classify Saya as being anywhere near her league. Granted I haven't seen asw-230 yet, but I've seen everything else. She's good but not that good.

Reactions: ionmu and Casshern2

ionmu

Fellatio, Irrumatio, Gokkun and Bukkake fan
Jun 21, 2008
The new Yunno? You sure your not thinking of someone else? Because I wouldn't classify Saya as being anywhere near her league. Granted I haven't seen asw-230 yet, but I've seen everything else. She's good but not that good.
Agreed. Yuuno Hoshi is incomparable. Only thing this Saya girl has IMO is a big ass mouth and a wide tongue. Her performance isn't as nearly as exciting as I wish it was.

Reactions: jsjav

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

She is definitely "Near God-Tier" at this point. She just needs more work. The Hoshi test is how well she can do a big, long dick like Hoshi and Hikaru Yukino did in their Fellatio Inferno series but I think she can do it. She has more potential than any other idol I know right now.

Reactions: sitruc14

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Who are your favorites right now?

I don't count Hana Kano, Miki Sunohara, Aki Sasaki, or Tsubomi at this point.

Anri Saya
Anri.gif

Maina Yuuri
HERY-097.gif

Ikumi Kuroki
SW-541.gif

Megumi Shino
CLUB-447.gif

Mihina Nagai
Mihina.gif

Mairi Mori
Mairi.gif

Haruka Aino
Haruka Aino.gif

Yuzu Kitagawa
Yuko.gif

Yu Shinoda
Yu.gif

Renon Kanae
Renon.gif

Risa Onedera
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Reactions: mymatexabi

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

She is already burning all her cards (SM, anal). If she has to do that already to sell, ... not a good sign.

Reactions: Casshern2

sitruc14

Jun 5, 2014
Who are your favorites right now?

I don't count Hana Kano, Miki Sunohara, Aki Sasaki, or Tsubomi at this point.

Anri Saya
View attachment 1401517

Maina Yuuri
View attachment 1401292

Ikumi Kuroki
View attachment 1401291

Megumi Shino
View attachment 1401290

Mihina Nagai
View attachment 1401515

Mairi Mori
View attachment 1401518

Haruka Aino
View attachment 1401504

Yuzu Kitagawa
View attachment 1401543

Yu Shinoda
View attachment 1401516

Renon Kanae
View attachment 1401512

Risa Onedera
View attachment 1401530

let's not forget about Aki Kawana who gave us a mastapiece
h_967asw00207pl.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hana Kano did it and she's popular. There are a lot of idols. Everyone has to find their niche.
Her long tongue probably helped as not many girls in JAV have this nice bonus.

let's not forget about Aki Kawana who gave us a mastapiece
h_967asw00207pl.jpg

This girl is just unbelievable. A goddess. Beside her smoking hot body, I really like her laugh and her very soft voice. Sad that she seems to be gone. I would like to see her in VR in a real sex scene, not with a fake dick.

sitruc14

Jun 5, 2014
Her long tongue probably helped as not many girls in JAV have this nice bonus.

This girl is just unbelievable. A goddess. Beside her smoking hot body, I really like her laugh and her very soft voice. Sad that she seems to be gone. I would like to see her in VR in a real sex scene, not with a fake dick.

well put @darksider59 Aki is everything and more i hope for and she definitely delivers.
my only wish now is that she makes an appearance on Knights-Visuals (can i still say that word?)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Literally all ASW titles with Yuuno Hoshi are worth watching. The same goes for her blowjob REAL titles, and some EMU (look for the one with Yuuno Hoshi and shizuka Kano) as well.

The one with Hikaru Yukino is probably my favorite in this series.

Reactions: BDrake and jsjav