Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
A couple upcoming releases I am highly anticipating:

juq436pl.jpg
First blowjob-focused release featuring Maki in a while and from the previews this looks like it could be quite promising.

392152007_1745303l.jpg
Kitamura Rena is back. Can't overstate how excited I am for this one. She was my favorite actress before she retired. Not huge on Asfur, but I'm sure the performance will be great, as expected. Hopefully she continues to do more titles after this.

I know there is a couple people in this thread who purchase ASW releases, as they are hard to impossible to find otherwise. Where can you do this? Just the DMM webpage?

• Love
Reactions: PHauc14

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
A couple upcoming releases I am highly anticipating:

View attachment 3353697
First blowjob-focused release featuring Maki in a while and from the previews this looks like it could be quite promising.
I never thought she was a particularly outstanding BJ person, but I like her
View attachment 3353699
Kitamura Rena is back. Can't overstate how excited I am for this one. She was my favorite actress before she retired. Not huge on Asfur, but I'm sure the performance will be great, as expected. Hopefully she continues to do more titles after this.

I know there is a couple people in this thread who purchase ASW releases, as they are hard to impossible to find otherwise. Where can you do this? Just the DMM webpage?
Yeah, she's pretty good. I hope we can get it!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Those movies are full of fake cumshots unfortunately.

I hope it's not just a "late" release but it says "comeback" in the title so, let's hope it's the case. And at least asfur isn't using stupid fake cum (or at least less obvious).

It's also available here

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
It's also available here

Thanks for this. Didn't know it had been released yet. Does the webpage except American credit cards? Also, since it is DRM protected, is there a particular player that I would need to use?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Thanks for this. Didn't know it had been released yet. Does the webpage except American credit cards? Also, since it is DRM protected, is there a particular player that I would need to use?
It requires a japanese phone number. I can get movies from DMM and Duga (and other websites) and as I'm interested in this one as well, I'll get it soon. I have a middle man buying and ripping the movies for me.

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
It requires a japanese phone number. I can get movies from DMM and Duga (and other websites) and as I'm interested in this one as well, I'll get it soon. I have a middle man buying and ripping the movies for me.

That sounds great, thanks so much. Feel free to reach out to me when you acquire it and we can work something out. I appreciate it.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
ASW-314
vlcsnap-2023-11-06-01h45m12s078.pngvlcsnap-2023-11-06-01h45m18s652.png
Very good blowjob scenes. Gentle deepthroat are always very hot. Another good Asfur movie for sure.

• Love

lsnoop

Jul 7, 2012
What's the problem of sharing these in torrent / dl section? They have drm or you are afraid of yakuza?

add341

Nov 6, 2023
Anyone familiar with this tag "ひょっとこフェラ/Hyottoko Fella/Vacuum Blowjob"? Anyone got any recommendations where they perform this really well and not just for a few seconds?
Just want to add on to this an ask if anyone knows of any recommendations for super loud, noisy, slurpy, vulgar sounding blowjobs/vacuum blowjobs? I mean like really exaggerated and loud. It's difficult to find because it's such a niche thing lol

An example would be DOKS-257, and also Nozomi Mikimoto in DOKS-380, who is currently the loudest and most vulgar I can find! Some streams of DOKS-380 don't have her part for some reason, it's the last section.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
What's the problem of sharing these in torrent / dl section? They have drm or you are afraid of yakuza?
I don't openly share it. I shared couple of movies before (and did some reuploads). I noticed the number of people (like you apparently) just coming for a link without a "hello" or "thank you" and not sharing anything in return on the forum. That's why I don't openly share anymore.
And yakuza don't have anything to do with JAV.

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
Just want to add on to this an ask if anyone knows of any recommendations for super loud, noisy, slurpy, vulgar sounding blowjobs/vacuum blowjobs? I mean like really exaggerated and loud. It's difficult to find because it's such a niche thing lol

An example would be DOKS-257, and also Nozomi Mikimoto in DOKS-380, who is currently the loudest and most vulgar I can find! Some streams of DOKS-380 don't have her part for some reason, it's the last section.
It's not vacuum specific, but DOKS does have several other exaggerated blow sound series. DOKS-134, 178, 259, 273 are the ones I believe. Scene 1 on 178 is my favorite of these.

And then again, not vacuum specific, but some of the AGEMIX releases are also focused on exaggerated sound. AGEMIX-023, 043, 130, 246, 256, 278, 350. And then this one is vacuum specific, but not exaggerated: AGEMIX-148.

lsnoop

Jul 7, 2012
I don't openly share it. I shared couple of movies before (and did some reuploads). I noticed the number of people (like you apparently) just coming for a link without a "hello" or "thank you" and not sharing anything in return on the forum. That's why I don't openly share anymore.

I usually press like and comment if I'm excited or interested in material and it is rare. Like this reply for example ;)

About not sharing- quality series like some FC2 clips or ASW movies are hard to get, so it's hard to blame people for not going to Japan in person just to buy them. Japanese way of doing business is to blame and therefore such rare content should be shared as much as possible. After all, if they wanted gaijin money they would learn the lesson, walk past Mount Fuji and use onlyfans and other human ways of selling content.

It's tedious to upload sometimes I agree but believe me there will be plenty of feedback if such links are posted here.

Speaking of FC2 clips, there are some amazing amateur performers

Last edited:

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Chisato Shoda gives some marvelously slurpy, noisy blowjobs as a general rule- especially in DDOB-040, where she devours her son

Also Ryoko Iori in DDOB-048- she actually, to me, almost looks demented as she greedily swallows her son with lots of noise and outrageous facial expressions

Attachments

• ddob040pl.jpg
    ddob040pl.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 118
  • ddob048pl.jpg
    ddob048pl.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 119

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I usually press like and comment if I'm excited or interested in material and it is rare. Like this reply for example ;)

About not sharing- quality series like some FC2 clips or ASW movies are hard to get, so it's hard to blame people for not going to Japan in person just to buy them. Japanese way of doing business is to blame and therefore such rare content should be shared as much as possible. After all, if they wanted gaijin money they would learn the lesson, walk past Mount Fuji and use onlyfans and other human ways of selling content.

It's tedious to upload sometimes I agree but believe me there will be plenty of feedback if such links are posted here.

Speaking of FC2 clips, there are some amazing amateur performers

You don't need to be in Japan to buy the movies. And I’ve been on forums long enough to see how a lot just come and either ask for links or movie/actress identification and leave. Even on Reddit, I help with movie identification and a lot of time, I don't get any "thank you", even if I spent some time finding the original movie.

add341

Nov 6, 2023
It's not vacuum specific, but DOKS does have several other exaggerated blow sound series. DOKS-134, 178, 259, 273 are the ones I believe. Scene 1 on 178 is my favorite of these.

And then again, not vacuum specific, but some of the AGEMIX releases are also focused on exaggerated sound. AGEMIX-023, 043, 130, 246, 256, 278, 350. And then this one is vacuum specific, but not exaggerated: AGEMIX-148.
Thank you so so much! DOKS-273 is a winner there. Amazing stuff. Does anyone know who the first girl is in 273?

I also found TDMJ-110 which has some really noisy blowjobs

iamadumba55

Oct 31, 2022
didn't you mention a personal website where we could purchase recent ASW titles DRM free?

reversevil

Akiba Citizen
Nov 24, 2019
cover-jpg.3406751