Matsuri Kiritani 桐谷まつり fan thread

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Since Aimi Yoshikawa faded, SOD always has high quality girls (and not lacking in the department of chest) but none of them really caught my heart in a big way. The first time I noticed her is the series of grand fan fest orgy vids SDEN-017, -019, -022. She's half of the orgasmic duo in -022. I especially love that she's very shy with men, despite being taller than most men she faces, she is shy and timid with eye contact and conversation. But once the naughtiness gets going, she's totally uninhibited with nudity and sex acts. She is much much more comfortable sucking and fucking unfamiliar penises than looking at and talking to unfamiliar faces.

Even being very impressed with her then, I still didn't follow her closely. Sadly SOD somehow just always interest me a little but I am often too lazy to download and watch their vids. That's the excuse I tell myself why I skipped STAR-938 until now.

STAR-938.jpg
STAR-938 Bondage Unbanned Matsuri Kiritani
Release date: 2018-07-12

Or perhaps I have gotten so disillusioned with Japanese S&M vids... anyway... whatever the reason I finally watch it. BAMMM it's the freaking best vid I have seen in a long long time.

It takes only 1 minute into the vid and I knew we are going in the right direction.

Matsuri wakes up in an early summer Sunday morning, she self-narrate her own "story" (a common college girl without BF or dating experience blah blah) then she opens a drawer and pull out some hemp rope. (BTW her voice is not at all pretty, a little rough and clunky) She perform some foreplay with the rope and then slowly bind her legs together. She narrates a bit more and camera shows a calendar with big red letter writing "sensei" (teacher) on every Sunday.

She does this for a while rubbing the rope on her thigh, boobs and nipples and not-very-skillfully perform and enjoy self-bondage. This scene runs for almost 15 minutes, minimal nudity (some boobs) and zero insertion, but damn my cock is rock hard for what's next. Yes I admit I FF the scene but I love it's there.

Scene 2 we get going the Sunday appointment arrives. She's dressed in shirt and jeans, but she strips them off. The lighting of this scene deserves praise. As per the genre, the background is very dim, usually it means we can hardly see the beauty and the action. But this time the lighting and camera work is awesome. The background is dim for atmosphere, but her body is lit sufficiently. Even the men who are coming to the scene later will be somewhat in the shadow and she stay lit. Aficionados of this genre would really appreciate this.

Continuing, an older gentleman appears and proceed to rope her. It's very clear his interest is purely in the art of roping, not in the amazingly beautiful woman that the roping is to be performed on. All the meanwhile, you can tell her heart is racing a hundred miles and all her skin is begging silently for the roughness and tightness of the rope. Being Japanese she's holding perfectly silent and still, but you can absolutely tell she's dying for the bondage treatment.

When the roping master is done (took 10 minutes) and exited the scene the camera pulls back to reveal another man is drawing a pencil sketch of our naked and bound lady. The younger man then approach her and touch her all over. This is apparently phase two. With the rough of the rope still on her, now soft tickling touch of his finger tips is added. Her whole body is exploding with intense sensation. It's not merely sexual stimulation anymore it's something more amazing and meta.

This is a long long scene, he touched her all over, applied sex toys and tongue and finally dicked her. During the scene the rope arrangement was altered a couple times, with the young guy exiting the scene and the older rope master coming in to perform the alteration. Again I emphasis the rope master's single devotion is to rope art, the woman to him is just canvas. After the young guy cum in her pussy, he left her hanging and dripping sperm and return to the canvas and continue drawing her.
vlcsnap-2018-09-28-11h04m06s162.jpg
I don't want to spend time writing out the remaining scenes, (partly due to mental and physical exhaustion) Just enough to say they are all equal in spirit but excellently varied in execution. Timing, and pacing is amazing. With some long and quiet (except for the delicious symphony of summer insects and birds) scene of beingness, nudity and bondage. Or another scene that's similar but a highly active vibrator-dildo fixed into her vagina (when the rope master later remove it, we see that it's very huge and long).

The rope art is amazing the fucking is amazing, with oral and vaginal creampies. She is bound and passive in the process but you can see that she is immersed in pleasure being so roughly and mercilessly treated. She most probably had a few orgasms, but the orgasms are suitably subtle, no over-the-top screaming and spasming and no squirting. It would be understandable if the director made her squirt all over, but to me this film is so so much better without it.

Her figure being so tall and meaty make her a perfect subject for rope bondage:
vlcsnap-2018-09-28-11h15m37s089.jpg

There are some obvious and subtle difference between Western (Freudian) and Japanese S&M. JAV has done a absolutely lousy job of both flavors of it. But finally finally and from a very surprise studio and label, we get an instant classic of Japanese rope bondage, which also (accidentally or intentionally) capture the best part of Western S&M, being the main star should be the masochist (or sub or bottom in modern terminology).

Absolutely a must see no matter if you like her or not, like big droppy boobs or not, or if you like S&M or bondage or not. It's that good.

Reactions: Lodestar

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
STAR-968 Why don't you enter men's bath with only a towel?
STAR-968.jpg

Is also awesomely excellent. Super short review: her "shy with men, let's skip the face time and go to second-base, third base and home base" personality is perfect.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
i'm usually the SOD guy around here, and in my opinion she's a pretty good one, SOD really limits her right now, but I think she needs it for another year before she branches off(if it happens) SOD is the only non Hokuto company that manages to keep its girls long term, but I see her as one of the few SOD girls that'd be better off leaving with a little more seasoning. Anyway my favorite Vids of her are STAR-735(Her debut), STAR-779(light bdsm theme),STAR-816(bus chikan), STAR-864(SpA play, like 968)