Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
I am happy to report that Knights Visual has a new release that is not VR lol. I am even more glad as i had heard a rumour that KV was about to go into bankruptcy and close for good. I have heard the same about S.P.C / Asfur. They are at the very least struggling very much. Its sad to see. I hope people buy from them in order to support them in their time of need!

It is not the most promising release imo or with much of an appealing actress in terms of blowjob technique... but it is a release i did not expect and am glad to see!

Pacifier Preparatory School 85 Ninomiya Momo​

kv-255-00.jpg

DriveAlive

Feb 7, 2020
Question-
1) Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a ban on blowbangs these days since COVID? I seem to recall reading something about that. Are the restrictions ever going to be lifted?
2) Speaking of blowbangs, what is the Japanese term for them?

Welshman599

Jul 28, 2023
Its hard to vote AGAINST a blowjob. But in Jav that usually means pixilation and its a crime to pixilate those gorgeous faces and mouths. that's my only grievance really.

kenshiro508

Sep 14, 2013
Hello dudes, i'm looking for torrent links for OOMN, AGEMIX, DROP collection. Only great blowjob scenes. Thank all for your answers.

sowat

Oct 17, 2021
Went back and watched KV-243 and don't ever let people tell you those exaggerated horse face vacuum cleaner super suction blowjobs in hentai are unrealistic in real life. Her cheeks go all the way in it's crazy. The thing that always gets me about films like this is they don't HAVE to do all that. They don't need to put in that much effort. The director didn't say, "Suck your cheeks in all the way like a hentai." Nope, she just did that on her own! Great stuff.

quay2

Nov 28, 2009
I am happy to report that Knights Visual has a new release that is not VR lol. I am even more glad as i had heard a rumour that KV was about to go into bankruptcy and close for good. I have heard the same about S.P.C / Asfur. They are at the very least struggling very much. Its sad to see. I hope people buy from them in order to support them in their time of need!

It is not the most promising release imo or with much of an appealing actress in terms of blowjob technique... but it is a release i did not expect and am glad to see!

Pacifier Preparatory School 85 Ninomiya Momo​

View attachment 3306992
There are some premium RG/FJ links on JAVLibrary: https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javmenqp3y
KV-256 and KV-257 from the same series are also released, but can't find them so far.

Reactions: PHauc14

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
A new release coming on the 13th of October, in the female doctor series i have grown so fond of!

jufe00512pl 13th oct.jpg

Unrelated: I have been keeping an eye on Yui Kato, whos latest release is MRHP-026. She has a nice mouth and thick lips. She seems to love sucking dick. I love her sensual and deep technique. It remains to be seen if she can really swallow a long dick without choking... but i believe she has potential.

Reactions: kwfer

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
I have been keeping an eye on Yui Kato, whos latest release is MRHP-026. She has a nice mouth and thick lips. She seems to love sucking dick. I love her sensual and deep technique. It remains to be seen if she can really swallow a long dick without choking... but i believe she has potential.

Thanks for the heads up. I was unfamiliar with all of her titles. She does have great technique.

I know there was some love for Hana's deepthroat title from a couple months back, so here is her second of the year:

433neo801pl.jpg

It's the second in an ongoing series. The other one is NEO-798, starring Miki Sunohara. I won't say either title is great overall, but there's great scenes in both and obviously the actresses are immensely talented.

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
Thanks for the heads up. I was unfamiliar with all of her titles. She does have great technique.

I know there was some love for Hana's deepthroat title from a couple months back, so here is her second of the year:It's the second in an ongoing series. The other one is NEO-798, starring Miki Sunohara. I won't say either title is great overall, but there's great scenes in both and obviously the actresses are immensely talented.

Thank you for informing us about NEO-801, I watched it last night & it left me dehydrated. It’s just as great as, if not greater than, the other deepthroat masterpiece she dropped earlier this year. Once again the formula is simple: Hana delivers another nut-draining round of teary-eyed, slobbery, snotty skull sessions, padding her Hall of Fame stats.

ezgif-3-b72a053bdb.gif

She even reprises her role as "Head" Nurse from SDDE-493, the classic "Throat Clinic" sequel featuring her best deepthroat scene in my humble opinion. The scene in NEO-801 nearly matches that intensity.

Hana1.gif

I truly believe Hana wants to make a statement with her latest deepthroat releases... she's putting these newer, younger "flavor of the month" cocksuckers on notice: SHE is still the Throat G.O.A.T. and she's not retiring anytime soon. Even in the MISM flicks she directed (241 & 280), Hana schools the promising newbies by demonstrating her own legendary skills and showing them how it's done. Her brief cameos damn near steal the show.

Hana3.gif

It's like she's on a mission to prove a point. A motivated, rejuvenated, ferocious Hana is good news for fans of the genre. She hasn't lost her luster one bit and her last two deepthroat flicks are absolute thrill rides.

Attachments

• ezgif-3-ca82ca04c9.gif
    ezgif-3-ca82ca04c9.gif
    6 MB · Views: 134

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Thank you for informing us about NEO-801, I watched it last night & it left me dehydrated. It’s just as great as, if not greater than, the other deepthroat masterpiece she dropped earlier this year. Once again the formula is simple: Hana delivers another nut-draining round of teary-eyed, slobbery, snotty skull sessions, padding her Hall of Fame stats.

View attachment 3328354

She even reprises her role as "Head" Nurse from SDDE-493, the classic "Throat Clinic" sequel featuring her best deepthroat scene in my humble opinion. The scene in NEO-801 nearly matches that intensity.

View attachment 3328355

I truly believe Hana wants to make a statement with her latest deepthroat releases... she's putting these newer, younger "flavor of the month" cocksuckers on notice: SHE is still the Throat G.O.A.T. and she's not retiring anytime soon. Even in the MISM flicks she directed (241 & 280), Hana schools the promising newbies by demonstrating her own legendary skills and showing them how it's done. Her brief cameos damn near steal the show.

View attachment 3328356

It's like she's on a mission to prove a point. A motivated, rejuvenated, ferocious Hana is good news for fans of the genre. She hasn't lost her luster one bit and her last two deepthroat flicks are absolute thrill rides.
I didn't love NEO-801 because she didn't do throatpies. But I do like that she is more active again showing us why she's the current GOAT and all-time legend.

reversevil

Akiba Citizen
Nov 24, 2019
cover-jpg.3329522

Reactions: cainnn667

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
I didn't love NEO-801 because she didn't do throatpies. But I do like that she is more active again showing us why she's the current GOAT and all-time legend.

Fair enough. Throatpies would’ve been great but all the snot bubbling & gushing outta her nose was the icing on the cake for me.

Speaking of throatpies, I’m surprised there hasn’t been more fanfare for MISM-264, starring Koyoi Hasegawa in from back in March. Yeah, it’s better suited for the Irrumatio forum but it’s below the radar over there too… maybe I’ll post it there to raise awareness cuz it’s a very good flick.

IMG_6188.jpeg

I’ve liked Koyoi’s cute yet freaky style since I first saw her in RMER-003, a tooth-fetish movie that focused on her metal braces but had flashes of brilliance in the throating & cocksucking department. Her hit-or-miss filmography is scattered with stellar performances that show her immense potential.

She unlocks a new level of nastiness in MISM-264, showing that she can be one of the best in the biz with the right director. Don’t let the cute face fool ya, she’s got a bottomless throat & endurance for punishment.

IMG_6182.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sitruc14 and BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Fair enough. Throatpies would’ve been great but all the snot bubbling & gushing outta her nose was the icing on the cake for me.

Speaking of throatpies, I’m surprised there hasn’t been more fanfare for MISM-264, starring Koyoi Hasegawa in from back in March. Yeah, it’s better suited for the Irrumatio forum but it’s below the radar over there too… maybe I’ll post it there to raise awareness cuz it’s a very good flick.

View attachment 3332257

I’ve liked Koyoi’s cute yet freaky style since I first saw her in RMER-003, a tooth-fetish movie that focused on her metal braces but had flashes of brilliance in the throating & cocksucking department. Her hit-or-miss filmography is scattered with stellar performances that show her immense potential.

She unlocks a new level of nastiness in MISM-264, showing that she can be one of the best in the biz with the right director. Don’t let the cute face fool ya, she’s got a bottomless throat & endurance for punishment.

View attachment 3332282
I love that video and this performer but I didn't talk about it in that specific group. Go there and spread the gospel!

Reactions: sitruc14

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I didn't expect much from KV-257 with Kanae because she's known more for her HUGE ass. But I was pleasantly surprised. This is one of their best in a long time. When the men cum, she stays moving up and down on them for a looong time, milking them dry. It's amazing

KV-257.jpg

vcdlangtu

Jun 30, 2009

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
Fitch's Vacuum Clinic series is my favorite ongoing series as well and the recent release (JUFE-512) is my favorite installment. Definitely get on that if you have not already. Miu turns in a tremendous performance.

kagp292pl.jpg

Wouldn't normally recommend these, as there's usually only one or two noteworthy scenes per release and, even then, the scenes are a bit too short to really develop fully. Short scenes still an issue, but I'd rate every scene in this one as good, with a few great ones. Worth checking out.

• Love
Reactions: PHauc14

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Fitch's Vacuum Clinic series is my favorite ongoing series as well and the recent release (JUFE-512) is my favorite installment. Definitely get on that if you have not already. Miu turns in a tremendous performance.

View attachment 3353150

Wouldn't normally recommend these, as there's usually only one or two noteworthy scenes per release and, even then, the scenes are a bit too short to really develop fully. Short scenes still an issue, but I'd rate every scene in this one as good, with a few great ones. Worth checking out.
I really only liked Akari Nonoka and Yui Hatano's scene.