Blowjobs!!!

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
Waiting for this one, looks promising!

84xrw607pl.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

Nice to see that this series is still alive although I don't know this girl. Some actresses did 2 movies in this series, which is unfair lol. I would like to see a new one from Aki Kawana (seems retired) or Nonomiya Misato.

Yogisha

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for this. I'm looking for the new Riku Minato and if her BJ is any good, you may have found her!
Ai Mukai is cute but her BJ isn't very good and she's doing her best work these days in her lesbian videos.
Mai Miori is excellent but...where is she? She's not in that many videos but she's a great talent.
Yoshioka-san here may be a worth successor to Ms. Minato's throne. I'll let you know what I think.

-Sakana

If you are looking for a Riku Minato replacement you should check out Rei Sasaki.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=aezu6
ebod646pl.jpg

I wasn't looking for a Riku replacement but the first thought I had after watching one of Rei's movies is "she is the new Riku".

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

tunglashr

Feb 8, 2010
After reading this thread from the beginning it is clear everyone has their own specific formula for what is great for them. I am no exception. The biggest thing for me is I absolutely HATE it when the girl spits it out. Into her hand, on the ground, doesnt matter. It destroys everything for me.

The discussion about technique was very enlightening for me, because I had actually never thought about it...strangely. But after listening to multiple descriptions, I think I am the outlier. I dont care about technique at all. In fact, I think I like it better if the girl is amateurish or has poor technique.

Even though the swallow is very important to me, I dont like gokkun. It stops being personal and becomes an assembly line. This makes it difficult to search for videos I will like, because the terms always return gokkun videos. It will get even more apparent with the final piece of this stupid JAV puzzle I am putting together.

What I really like about JAV is that they have interesting situations and plots. It makes the fantasy more enticing. The BJ centric videos generally dont have much in the way of plot (but if some do, I have not found them). The situation is the most important thing.

What I would like is any recommendations for videos which might fit these criteria, even if its just one scene. I will provide some examples.

MIAD-646 Kind of a weak plot, but the attempt is good enough with the high production values.
RCT-388 Only has one scene I like, but its one of my favorites (I wish I could identify the actress). The incest thing isnt interesting, but those themes seem to have this more than other stuff.
RCT-322 Same as above.
SDDE-262 More situation than plot. Has the girl from RCT-388 also.
FSET-649 Makes a good attempt at plot.

What I would really like to find is one of those strip rock, paper, scissors games that fit the criteria. They often have BJs, but they pretty much always spit.

To recap, does anyone know of any videos where there is a BJ with swallow and it is interesting in terms of plot or situation?

Reactions: Nsan

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
After reading this thread from the beginning it is clear everyone has their own specific formula for what is great for them. I am no exception. The biggest thing for me is I absolutely HATE it when the girl spits it out. Into her hand, on the ground, doesnt matter. It destroys everything for me.

The discussion about technique was very enlightening for me, because I had actually never thought about it...strangely. But after listening to multiple descriptions, I think I am the outlier. I dont care about technique at all. In fact, I think I like it better if the girl is amateurish or has poor technique.

Even though the swallow is very important to me, I dont like gokkun. It stops being personal and becomes an assembly line. This makes it difficult to search for videos I will like, because the terms always return gokkun videos. It will get even more apparent with the final piece of this stupid JAV puzzle I am putting together.

What I really like about JAV is that they have interesting situations and plots. It makes the fantasy more enticing. The BJ centric videos generally dont have much in the way of plot (but if some do, I have not found them). The situation is the most important thing.

What I would like is any recommendations for videos which might fit these criteria, even if its just one scene. I will provide some examples.

MIAD-646 Kind of a weak plot, but the attempt is good enough with the high production values.
RCT-388 Only has one scene I like, but its one of my favorites (I wish I could identify the actress). The incest thing isnt interesting, but those themes seem to have this more than other stuff.
RCT-322 Same as above.

What I would really like to find is one of those strip rock, paper, scissors games that fit the criteria. They often have BJs, but they pretty much always spit.

To recap, does anyone know of any videos where there is a BJ with swallow and it is interesting in terms of plot or situation?

RCT-388 and SDDE-262.
Who is the actress are you referring to?

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017

MIAD-646 Can't wait to see this
miad646pl.jpg

SDDE-262 I really love SOD's female prison guard series. I can't understand why they don't make them anymore Super intense! Where have the good times gone?!
1sdde262pl.jpg

Thank you for all the recommendations. I found some magnet links that I hope are still active and I'll come back with some reviews once they're downloaded.

-Sakana

Last edited:

tunglashr

Feb 8, 2010
Can't wait to see this:
miad646pl.jpg

I watched this...I like this series but this particular entry is just okay IMHO
1rct388pl.jpg

RCT-322 Same as above.
Yeah, I'm just not into the hypnosis thing...
1rct322pl.jpg

I really love SOD's female prison guard series. I can't understand why they don't make them anymore or why no one else picked up the theme and hired their own bevvy of sexy-yet-stern actresses to berate some actors as they jerk them off in the hallway of a prison or to have a slightly older woman shout instructions at a younger prison guard as she fucks the cum out of one of the inmates...so they can collect the samples and study the inmate's health. Super intense! Where have the good times gone?!
1sdde262pl.jpg

I happen not to like gokkun themes unless I really like the actress's face. In this the girls are cute and all that but none strike me like AIKA or Shuri Atomi so, meh!
1fset649pl.jpg

Thank you for all the recommendations. I found some magnet links that I hope are still active and I'll come back with some reviews once they're downloaded.

-Sakana

For the 2 RCT videos I posted, I dont think they are especially good either, but each has one scene (or really subscene) that I really like. And since the stuff I look for is so darn hard to find, I have to take what I can get. If you want more, here are some others:

RCT-578 Customs at the airport. There is enough plot to be worthwhile.
SDDE-498 Sales women.
There are two magic mirror ones DVDES-621 and DVDES-894
SDDE-406 Set in a bank

Locutis2112

Nov 2, 2018
Can't wait to see this:
miad646pl.jpg

I watched this...I like this series but this particular entry is just okay IMHO
1rct388pl.jpg

RCT-322 Same as above.
Yeah, I'm just not into the hypnosis thing...
1rct322pl.jpg

I really love SOD's female prison guard series. I can't understand why they don't make them anymore or why no one else picked up the theme and hired their own bevvy of sexy-yet-stern actresses to berate some actors as they jerk them off in the hallway of a prison or to have a slightly older woman shout instructions at a younger prison guard as she fucks the cum out of one of the inmates...so they can collect the samples and study the inmate's health. Super intense! Where have the good times gone?!
1sdde262pl.jpg

I happen not to like gokkun themes unless I really like the actress's face. In this the girls are cute and all that but none strike me like AIKA or Shuri Atomi so, meh!
1fset649pl.jpg

-Sakana
For the 2 RCT videos I posted, I dont think they are especially good either, but each has one scene (or really subscene) that I really like. And since the stuff I look for is so darn hard to find, I have to take what I can get. If you want more, here are some others:

RCT-578 Customs at the airport. There is enough plot to be worthwhile.
SDDE-498 Sales women.
There are two magic mirror ones DVDES-621 and DVDES-894
SDDE-406 Set in a bank
https://rapidgator.net/file/f27ec26e70e00f618490d9bf88f4b30b