Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
We have a new player: Renon Kanae

I started with this out of curiosity
View attachment 1229282

Then I checked her other work and it made me a believer. I dare you not to be convinced too.
View attachment 1229283 View attachment 1229284

She's not a deepthroater like Miki or Hana Kano. It's her enthusiasm and sensuality for the act that makes her standout. Even after cumming she still goes for a while. It's very hot.

Finally got around to checking this chick out. You weren't kidding. It only took watching one scene with her for me to realize that she has "IT". She may have only debuted in 2017 but her performance makes you think she's been in JAV for years. Nice catch.

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

So the BJ series has moved to a new code number?
Which idols do you want to see do it in 2018?

For me:

Ayuhara Itsuki
Miki Sunohara
An Mitsuki (if she isn't retired)
Nozomi Tanihara
Minami Ayase (if she isn't retired)
Yuki Maeda (if she isn't retired)
Kaho Shibuya
Chigusa Hara (if she isn't retired)
Nozomi Hatsuki
Jin Yuki
Ikumi Kuroki

Ayane Suzukawa
Reina Fujikawa
Mairi Mori
Yuzu Kitagawa
Arisa Hanyuu

Reactions: cainnn667

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I like this Fellatio Japan scene featuring Chiho Arimura, and the way the sperm jets into her open mouth:

(There is something to be said about the starkness of the black background with the corresponding hair and clothing - a nice touch.)

Very hot ! Great cumshot !

After 3 back to back great releases Chibo Hebun now has the best fellatio series. This new video with Akari Mitani is great.

I have her 2 first movies and after noticing she was a good cock sucker and a pretty girl. I bookmarked her and Renon Kanae and I finally only chose Akari Mitani.

So the BJ series has moved to a new code number?
Which idols do you want to see do it in 2018?

For me:

Ayuhara Itsuki
Miki Sunohara
An Mitsuki (if she isn't retired)
Nozomi Tanihara
Minami Ayase (if she isn't retired)
Yuki Maeda (if she isn't retired)
Kaho Shibuya
Chigusa Hara (if she isn't retired)
Nozomi Hatsuki
Jin Yuki
Ikumi Kuroki

Ayane Suzukawa
Reina Fujikawa
Mairi Mori
Yuzu Kitagawa
Arisa Hanyuu

Definitively Nozomi Tanihara ! She is a very consistent milf and doesn't really have bad movies. That's why I stopped watching Kirishima Minako, who releases less interesting movies for my tastes unfortunately.
I would like to see Yuki Jin too, MVSD-287 was excellent and I wonder why she never made another movie like that. i know she is famous for her ass, but she also has other skills that should be used. I lost interest in Miki Sunohara as well, now she's doing stuff that doesn't interest me, her movies aren't as good before.
Sadly, I think Chigusa Hara is indeed retired. One of the first girls I found.

Otherwise, I would like to see Nonomiya Misato in this series, I'm never tired to see her blowing dicks. And Shinoda Yuu, she's a good sucker too.

Reactions: mago and Nsan

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Definitively Nozomi Tanihara ! She is a very consistent milf and doesn't really have bad movies. That's why I stopped watching Kirishima Minako, who releases less interesting movies for my tastes unfortunately.
I would like to see Yuki Jin too, MVSD-287 was excellent and I wonder why she never made another movie like that. i know she is famous for her ass, but she also has other skills that should be used. I lost interest in Miki Sunohara as well, now she's doing stuff that doesn't interest me, her movies aren't as good before.
Sadly, I think Chigusa Hara is indeed retired. One of the first girls I found.

Otherwise, I would like to see Nonomiya Misato in this series, I'm never tired to see her blowing dicks. And Shinoda Yuu, she's a good sucker too.

I agree with you on Minako and Miki. They could and should be doing better videos. Jin Yuki too.

Yuu Shinoda is great. I have seen her get a little lazier on her BJs but I would like to see her in this series too.

Let us all mourn the under usage of Chigusa Hara :(

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
About the girls that I would like to see in this series, I forgot to add Shino Aoi and Aki Kawana (I think she is retired, the bad news of the year probably)

mrhorn

Dec 24, 2006
may I submit first scene of BF-526 as 2D top 5 for 2017, and my top 3D VR goes to AF-JVR100065 (uncen)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
About the girls that I would like to see in this series, I forgot to add Shino Aoi and Aki Kawana (I think she is retired, the bad news of the year probably)

They already did a version of this with REAL WORKS though.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
They already did a version of this with REAL WORKS though.
Yeah but I wouldn't mind seeing them in something similar. Mikan Kururugi did it, and even appeared in 2 Shabu Shabu movies from REAL WORKS.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Yeah but I wouldn't mind seeing them in something similar. Mikan Kururugi did it, and even appeared in 2 Shabu Shabu movies from REAL WORKS.

Yeah, they had two versions for a while. I guess they still do. This new nurse version. I want them to bring back the duo Inferno series. There's new talent that could make legendary videos.

Reactions: darksider59

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yeah, why did the Inferno series disappear anyway? They had much better set-designs than the current replacements.

The Shabu series has great action but looks downright homemade at times and the lighting is awful.

The exception with somewhat decent production values being the very first movie of the series.

IVDPMVL.jpg

Which isn't even officially a part of the series for some reason!

Reactions: mago and BDrake