Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Attractiveness doesn't really matter because that's not what we're talking about. Sure, people enjoy seeing certain faces, but this is mainly about BJ skill. Aika and Sora Shiina are not good but they are some of the best riders currently. Everyone has their strengths. BJs are now among theirs.

Yuuno Hoshi is one of the most celebrated BJ givers in JAV history though. I don't think she's overlooked at all. She's just retired.

What one name do you recommend as the "it" girl for blowjobs now? The YUUNO Hoshi of today...

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Well the only two legends who are still working are Hana Kano (HBAD-319)
HBAD-319.gif

and Miki Sunohara (REAL-492)
Miki.gif

Ayuhara Itsuki is probably the best right now. I love her attention to detail. (DANDY-523)
DANDY-523.gif

Minami Ayse is probably the best performer no-one talks about and she doesn't get enough work. (SW-474)
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Aki Kawana had buzz for a short time but she hasn't put anything out in a while (XRW-197)
Kawa.gif

Aki Sasaki has the most work and is the most consistent these days (HBAD-440)
Aki.gif

Of course Tsubomi is there too (MIGD-423)
Tsubomi.gif

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Well the only two legends who are still working are Hana Kano
View attachment 1044104

and Miki Sunohara
View attachment 1044106

Minami Ayse is probably the best performer no-one talks about and she doesn't get enough work.
View attachment 1044103

Aki Kawana had buzz for a short time but she hasn't put anything out in a while
View attachment 1044105

Aki Sasaki has the most work and is the most consistent these days
View attachment 1044102

Of course Tsubomi is there too
View attachment 1044113

about Aki Kawana, there is a new movie this month. It doesn't seem to be an old release.

h_1209exfe00008ps.jpg

It looks really good, just the cover is super hot.

Reactions: BDrake

Aeolus Kratos

Aug 25, 2012
Well the only two legends who are still working are Hana Kano
View attachment 1044104

and Miki Sunohara
View attachment 1044106

Minami Ayse is probably the best performer no-one talks about and she doesn't get enough work.
View attachment 1044103

Aki Kawana had buzz for a short time but she hasn't put anything out in a while
View attachment 1044105

Aki Sasaki has the most work and is the most consistent these days
View attachment 1044102

Of course Tsubomi is there too
View attachment 1044113
Now that's a great collection :D :D

Would you please name the movies from which each photos are captured from? They all look great!

Big thanks!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Just a heads up for all you BJ fans, I commissioned a translation for the entirety of this movie:

DDB-237, starring Yuu Kawakami and Mai Henmi.

IaSzX4T.jpg

pbydw37.jpg

c5CUgW5.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=ddb237/

Lots and lots of sloppy deepthroating and dirty talk.

Estimated date of completion is July the 30th. The subs will be available for purchase here:

http://erojapanese.com/

Earlier I also commissioned a translation for WWK-015.

HeUFTjB.jpg

It's been finished two days ago and it's pretty neat. Though the subtitles are not yet available in their store for you guys to purchase, I don't know when they do their updates.

The movie is not really entirely blowjob focused, but blowjobs are still part of it and Shizuka Kanno is involved, that should count.

Reactions: BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Risa Onedera x Miki Sunohara. This will be the greatest BJ video of the year. Maybe more
View attachment 1067092

:cinta: :dead:

For once, Risa isn't doing a torture movie (I see girls who only do torture, SM, ... movies as low rank actresses that can't get better role offers). I hope she will not ruin the movie with her overacting. Maybe Hana Kano would have been a better choice instead of Risa.

Reactions: BottomLine

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
For once, Risa isn't doing a torture movie (I see girls who only do torture, SM, ... movies as low rank actresses that can't get better role offers). I hope she will not ruin the movie with her overacting. Maybe Hana Kano would have been a better choice instead of Risa.

Hana Kanno would've been a good choice too. I hope they do another in the future. Miki and Risa are passionate so it will nice to see them try to outdo each other in technique. This video will be legendary.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hana Kanno would've been a good choice too. I hope they do another in the future. Miki and Risa are passionate so it will nice to see them try to outdo each other in technique. This video will be legendary.

The trailer looks promising. I wonder why the guy is keeping his purple underwear. I hope it's not a fake dick.