Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I saw those. Honestly, the BJ videos from Knights have been really disappointing since KV-074 with Tsubomi

I didn't see it yet. I agree that KV blowjobs aren't great, probably because they guys are really random to say the least. So I don't keep the BJ only movies from this studio. With fucking parts, it can be fine, for example, I enjoyed KV-156.

kc0716

Peace
Aug 2, 2012
I saw those. Honestly, the BJ videos from Knights have been really disappointing since KV-074 with Tsubomi

Where could one find the KV-185 torrent link? I am assuming you are talking about this one. It doesn't seem to show up on sukebei

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yeah, a lot of the KV blowjobs are really lame, even from girls who tend to be good at that stuff. Some light sucking on the tip and a two-finger handjob and that's it. I don't mind this too much during their Gokkun movies because the main focus is the actual Gokkun part, but for their Pink Salon series that's really embarassing.

They do have some gems inbetween though. Their awesome movie with Airi Natsume wasn't that long ago.

TSjZp6t.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
You just hate Abe Mikako.

That's not true at all. I have a couple of her videos. The video is just mediocre, especially compared to the best of that series with Yuuno Hoshi, Nozomi Ichinohe and Hikari Hino. If they want to use actually good talent, they should get Tsubomi and Yuuna Himekawa.

Reactions: darksider59

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Movie was pretty good actually. Only downsides were the increased censorship, like always this year, and I was missing that big scene were they bring in several groups of guys, and the girls suck them all dry in quick succession, like some of the previous movies had.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
That's not true at all. I have a couple of her videos. The video is just mediocre, especially compared to the best of that series with Yuuno Hoshi, Nozomi Ichinohe and Hikari Hino. If they want to use actually good talent, they should get Tsubomi and Yuuna Himekawa.

Tsubomi, Yuuna Himekawa and Aki Kawana would also be a great cast. I would like to see Aki Kawana with other girls.

Reactions: BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Maybe Aki could play the teacher!
Yep ! I would like to see her with glasses on (sexy teacher).

By the way, I thought that I wouldn't watch XRW-257 but I came back to this actress and I decided to watch it.

84xrw257pl.jpg

I enjoyed it. The girl's acting is good and even if it can't be compared to Aki Kawana's movie, it was a good one. She used her long tongue a lot more than Rena Kitamura in XRW-17. The intro is also hot, at one moment she says that she likes when she can feel the cock deep into her throat.

vlcsnap-2017-04-21-19h27m54s892.png

michikaji

May 13, 2017
in case you were looking for more works from Aki Kawana (川奈亜希), I add comments (as "fan") to this page that includes most of her known works and aliases. It is in Japanese, but I add the title codes too. look up "sougouwiki dotcom" and search for her as "前田はるか" (Haruka Maeda) hope this helps. I've been a fan of her since 2015 and was hoping to find more and more of her stuff.

Reactions: BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
in case you were looking for more works from Aki Kawana (川奈亜希), I add comments (as "fan") to this page that includes most of her known works and aliases. It is in Japanese, but I add the title codes too. look up "sougouwiki dotcom" and search for her as "前田はるか" (Haruka Maeda) hope this helps. I've been a fan of her since 2015 and was hoping to find more and more of her stuff.

I go on "Minna no av" to find all info about actresses. As it was also written in sougou wiki comments, she did one movie in february under another name, so I hope she's still active.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Wasn't really impressed by this especially compared to the other ones. Plus Eri's video this month is better too. If they're gonna do older ladies, I hope they get Minako Kirishima, Yumi Kazama or Yui Kawakami. It's too bad they couldn't get Reiko Sawamura before she retired.
84xrw309pl.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This nurse BJ compilation came out and it has a lot of scenes
post389pl.jpg

The only one that stood out was Nurse 18. She was the least attractive but the most skilled. This is her taking it all the way down while the guy was cumming.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Reactions: Motiman