1. The February FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Blowjobs!!!

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by needs more loli, Sep 14, 2015.

?

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

1. Blowjob scenes

81.3%
  2. Sex scenes

18.7%
  1. BDrake

BDrake Well-Known Member

What scenes from Ichika or Rena put them at god-tier? I put those ladies at god-tier because of the sheer number of BJ-only videos dedicated to them. Ichika and Rena don't have a filmography like them at all.

As far as Aika and Asahi go, nearly every idol is attractive. That doesn't make them good at blowjobs though. This list is about technique. There's no way Aika and Asahi hold a candle to Jin Yuki, Meguri and Erika Kitagawa.
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. BDrake

BDrake Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. Her boobs are nice. I still prefer Asahi, however. After going back over these Reiko videos I have, I may seriously delete them because I'm running out of space. Asahi is at least improving and she doesn't overact.
  3. darksider59

darksider59 Well-Known Member

I might go back to Asahi when she will do better bj endings (or maybe I didn't see the good movies) but with girls I have (and are in your top), I have little to no particular reason to go back to her.
  4. GohanTenno

GohanTenno Active Member

I'll search for some Ichika Kamihata and Aika gems. Hey, if I'm wrong, I'll be man enough to admit it. Jin Yuki and Erika Kitagawa are now on my radar. Thanks for the recommendations.

-Gohan
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    BDrake likes this.
  5. BDrake

BDrake Well-Known Member

Let me clarify. I don't mean I prefer Asahi for her BJs. I mean that I prefer her overall. Her BJs are still bad. Reiko is gorgeous but overall it's hard to watch her these days for me because of her lack of skill (besides the hip control) + the overacting.
  6. darksider59

Oh okay, I wasn't sure if it was only for her jb or overall.
  7. BDrake

BDrake Well-Known Member

Some new stuff for April

Needless to say I'm mostly excited about this
    84xrw294pl.

Miho Tsuno has done some good scenes. This could be good
    84real632pl.

Mao Kurata is one of the hottest idols to me, but she's not great at BJs. I hope she improves here.
    84real633pl.

Lots of big names here. I hope it's new stuff and not a complete compilation
    asfb255pl.
    cainnn667 and Nsan like this.
  8. Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski Well-Known Member

ASFB releases are all compilations. See also, it has Rei Mizuna on the cover, and she retired a couple of months ago...and it's from an old scene. I think I recognize Kurea's outfit from an older ATFB release as well.
    BDrake and Casshern2 like this.
  9. darksider59

Well, it will be too late for me, I gave up on her last month. I don't know, her blowjobs seem less enjoyable compared to before (less "emotional"). And I found Tanihara Nozomi in between, who is also very good at blowjob and have more constant releases.
  10. BDrake

BDrake Well-Known Member

I don't even know how to respond to that. She's one of THE most consistent out there. That's beyond opinion. She's probably only second to Hana Kano. Obviously there are more skilled idols like Miki Sunohara or Minami Ayase, but they aren't making many videos right now.

Nozomi Tanihara has less releases overall than Aki Sasaki objectively and she has less scenes specifically dedicated her BJs

h_213agemix317pl. jufd615pl. miad983pl. 1hbad340pl. pgd903pl. 84xrw285pl.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  11. darksider59

I don't really know how to explain. First, I was skipping several releases because the plot or endings weren't what I was looking for. The "feeling" of getting excited by a new release from her wasn't there anymore and nozomi attracts me more.
  12. BDrake

BDrake Well-Known Member

Could be good
    pgd946pl.
    cainnn667 likes this.
  13. darksider59

Lol the speech bubble. Sure, nobody will see you giving him a bj, it's not like there is a guy just behind haha. Yuuna is good at bj, and she reminds me a bit of Cocoa Aisu.
    BDrake likes this.
  14. BDrake

BDrake Well-Known Member

I can see that. She reminds me more of Eri Natsume with her bubbly personality. She's a surprisingly good deep throater. She could be the next Tsubomi alongside Yuko Kitagawa.
    darksider59 likes this.
  15. BDrake

BDrake Well-Known Member

I don't talk about Minami Ayase much, but she's quietly been one of the best for years. This is from her latest in SW-474. Looks at the hands. Who does that? What technique!!
    ez.com-video-to-.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017 at 2:18 PM
    Motiman, Nsan and needs more loli like this.