Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Wasn't really impressed by this especially compared to the other ones. Plus Eri's video this month is better too. If they're gonna do older ladies, I hope they get Minako Kirishima, Yumi Kazama or Yui Kawakami. It's too bad they couldn't get Reiko Sawamura before she retired.
View attachment 1025714

Surprising choice, I thought Nanami was retired. Speaking of mature, I would also like to see Tanihara Nozomi in this series.

Wasn't really impressed by this especially compared to the other ones. Plus Eri's video this month is better too. If they're gonna do older ladies, I hope they get Minako Kirishima, Yumi Kazama or Yui Kawakami. It's too bad they couldn't get Reiko Sawamura before she retired.
View attachment 1025714

After watching Eri's Real Works video this month, her, Yuuna and Tsubomi would an excellent combo.

I should try to watch Eri's movie. I never watched any movie of her as I have similar girls like her already such as Yuuna, Tsubomi, Mayu Yuuki, Noa Eikawa.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
View attachment 1025714
seen the first scene and i really enjoyed it ..though ending with a good strong facial instead of the tiresome without pulling out"cum in mouth"(?) would have been perfect..anyways i was allways a fan of "natsu" ( i never bothered to memorize her changed name..lol..so i go by her "old" name)

Reactions: darksider59

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Finally uploaded from last year. There's an amazing BJ scene here. Aya's such a great performer
h_139jks140pl.jpg

Nsan

Mar 24, 2009
Does anyone know of a good place online to buy JAV CDs? I am trying to get ASW 212. I am trying to find a legal way to purchase it by download or mail. Thanks.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
You love Saryu Usui, you just haven't realized it yet.

On another note, I've been on the lookout for some old Yuuno Hoshi movies that I've never seen before and stumbled upon BIJ-015.

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/bij-015-eat-cock-lee-hunter.1709280/

She's not prominently featured on the cover but she's pretty much the star of the movie. Playing a...I dunno, posessed girl, hungry for cock? Her scene is amazing, easily one of the best. And since screenshots don't do it justice, you have to get the movie and let your gif magic do the work. This is important!

And don't you dare tell me you already know the movie, because that would mean you kept the it all to yourself until now! >:-[

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
You love Saryu Usui, you just haven't realized it yet.

On another note, I've been on the lookout for some old Yuuno Hoshi movies that I've never seen before and stumbled upon BIJ-015.

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/bij-015-eat-cock-lee-hunter.1709280/

She's not prominently featured on the cover but she's pretty much the star of the movie. Playing a...I dunno, posessed girl, hungry for cock? Her scene is amazing, easily one of the best. And since screenshots don't do it justice, you have to get the movie and let your gif magic do the work. This is important!

And don't you dare tell me you already know the movie, because that would mean you kept the it all to yourself until now! >:-[

I've tried to get into her but can't. I just don't really like how she looks to be honest, but she is talented.

Thanks for the share though. I'll check it out.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I disagree somewhat, if only because I think attractiveness matters. It's subjective but it's important. Erika Kitagawa is good but I like watching Aika's BJs as well. Mostly because of her pretty face! It's an intangible factor but it's there. Any thoughts on Yuuno Hoshi? I think she's really overlooked!

-Sakana
Yuuno is another everyday looking attractive woman. I don't think she's overlooked as much as she is no longer considered? Maybe because she hasn't released anything in a while if she isn't just flat out retired. But from a legendary aspect she's way up there!!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I think everyday attractiveness is the best kind. It's why I think SHINNA Sora is so hot! She's like the cute classmate or the friend of one of your close friend. Or that cute girl you run into every once in a while in the neighborhood. She's approachable!

Yuuno is the slightly older woman who, at the end of a first date, will enjoy giving you a great hand job at your place. Then on the next date, she'll give you one of her powerful suck-offs, swallow, then after a shower, lay you down and ride the D like she needed it to live. There are plenty of vids where she only sucks cock but have you seen Yuuno fuck? She's really good! Not god-tier but I've never been disappointed. I'll try and find some of her fuck vids to recommend.

-Sakana
Please do! She's a sexy woman. Thanks!

Reactions: SakanaShachou

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I disagree somewhat, if only because I think attractiveness matters. It's subjective but it's important. Erika Kitagawa is good but I like watching Aika's BJs as well. Mostly because of her pretty face! It's an intangible factor but it's there. Any thoughts on Yuuno Hoshi? I think she's really overlooked!

-Sakana

Attractiveness doesn't really matter because that's not what we're talking about. Sure, people enjoy seeing certain faces, but this is mainly about BJ skill. Aika and Sora Shiina are not good but they are some of the best riders currently. Everyone has their strengths. BJs are now among theirs.

Yuuno Hoshi is one of the most celebrated BJ givers in JAV history though. I don't think she's overlooked at all. She's just retired.

Reactions: Nsan

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

-Sakana

Attractiveness matters to me as well but I would say it's 50/50. If the girl is hot but doesn't perform well (enable to make you horny with her blowjobs for exemple, ad we are in this thread) it's a waste. Julia, Miri Mizuki and Nao Wakana are that kind of girls (I gave up on Nao 2 weeks ago).
On the other side, you have attractive girls that can perfom really well, and it's the combo I'm always looking for. Maijima Akari, Tsubomi, Shinoda Yuu, Ito Chinami, Atomi Shuri, Mikami Yua, just to name a few.
Yuuno is an average beauty, not drop dead gorgeous, more like a random girl you could see on the street or anywhere else. Far from being unattractive, she's hot enough to make you look at her. Then, her beauty combined to her skills will drive you crazy.

Reactions: BDrake